Your Favorite Workout Tunes

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    This thread has really come alive guys and playlists are getting revamped because of it. Thank you all for contributing!!! Reps incoming


  2. I usually set Pandora to 3 Days Grace. I pretty much edited out the stuff I don't care for and whats left is perfect.

  3. richy nix, dj prada g, no mercy, jon secada
    •   
       


  4. Where's all the DubStep lovers.? That's all I listen to basically but trying to expand my playlist of it do for those who listen to it. Please share.

  5. I guess ill add my own list while were at it. I'll try not to relist the ones mentioned before. Almost all Metalcore and most early 00s hard rock/numetal is workout tested, professionally approved.

    Mehuggah
    Born of Osiris
    Periphery (some songs)
    Whitechapel
    Within the Ruins
    After the Burial
    August Burns Red
    (early) Emmure
    All Shall Perish
    (maybe) Veil of Maya
    select Between the Buried and Me tracks
    The Black Dahlia Murder
    The Acacia Strain
    Remembering Never
    Dimmu Borgir
    Soilwork
    In Flames (Pre- Reroute to Remain, well Come Clairty was decent)

    Dubstep? Hmm
    Excision
    Zedd
    Flux Pavilion
    ...I don't know Im more for Deep House and Hard Trance in that direction.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by XGabrielEdgeX
    Where's all the DubStep lovers.? That's all I listen to basically but trying to expand my playlist of it do for those who listen to it. Please share.
    What kind of dub do you like? Like sub genre...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    What kind of dub do you like? Like sub genre...
    All types of Dub. Listen to Datsik, Excision, 12th Planet, etc.

  8. nero, atreyu

  9. DnB, no one? Damn.... Bit of subfocus, some pendulum.... Also, some UK grime- professor green, dizzee rascal (especially the new one he's just released with DJ Fresh)

  10. Subfocus and Pendulum are legit. Some Noisia stuff you can throw into that category but I'm not much for DnB. Not a lot at one time.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  11. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Subfocus and Pendulum are legit. Some Noisia stuff you can throw into that category but I'm not much for DnB. Not a lot at one time.

    Check out Knife Party, spin off group of pendulum, Bonfire is an awesome track. I get what you're saying about too much at once; it's all over the radio on Saturday nights when I'mm working and it just gets monotonous

  12. As I Lay Dying
    Oh Sleeper
    For Today
    BFMV
    Life in Your Way

    Love these artists, good to have a bunch to mix it up and get a good pump on!

  13. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iS68...feature=colike

    currently listening to, from the movie "name of a rose" 1986 sean connery........

    todays playlist...
    alphaville
    when in rome
    limahl-never ending story (hate if you want to)
    snap
    martika
    q lazzurus-goodbye horses
    g tom mac-cry little sister-lost boys soundtrack (epic)

  14. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iS68...feature=colike

    currently listening to, from the movie "name of a rose" 1986 sean connery........

    todays playlist...
    alphaville
    when in rome
    limahl-never ending story (hate if you want to)
    snap
    martika
    q lazzurus-goodbye horses
    g tom mac-cry little sister-lost boys soundtrack (epic)
    Cry little sister is a good tune.. you should give the seasons after version a listen
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iS68...feature=colike

    currently listening to, from the movie "name of a rose" 1986 sean connery........

    todays playlist...
    alphaville
    when in rome
    limahl-never ending story (hate if you want to)
    snap
    martika
    q lazzurus-goodbye horses
    g tom mac-cry little sister-lost boys soundtrack (epic)
    Quote Originally Posted by lamonster14

    Cry little sister is a good tune.. you should give the seasons after version a listen
    One of my favorite songs and movies ever!

  16. Anything upbeat, that gym music (Lifestyles/LA Fitness) kills me!

  17. Some more metal core bands;

    Conducting from the grave
    I see stars
    Circle Of Contempt
    Serianna
    Stray from the path

    Underrated bands in the metalcore scene.
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by XGabrielEdgeX

    All types of Dub. Listen to Datsik, Excision, 12th Planet, etc.
    Ever heard Zombies ate my neighbours? Its by school boy check it out. Pretty good

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Ever heard Zombies ate my neighbours? Its by school boy check it out. Pretty good
    Thats the name of a super nintendo game lol

  20. Anything by Reign Supreme is great for lifting. And Gideon.

  21. klf
    taylor dane
    nu shooz

  22. Boy George , Whamm , Duran Duran
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  23. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Boy George , Whamm , Duran Duran
    yes sir! JITTERBUG
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    Boy George , Whamm , Duran Duran
    Duran Duran pho sho! Depeche U2 ; )

  25. Nero - essential mix
    Rusko - essential mix
    Skrillex - essential mix
    Deadmau5 - essential mix

    Feed Me
    Wolfgang Gartner
    Kill The Noise
    Flux Pavilion
    Datsik
    Jack Beats
    Noisia
    Knife Party
    Pendulum
    Swedish House Mafia
    Borgore
    Fake Blood
    Porter Robinson
    Pretty Lights
    Zeds Dead



    leaving out many others...but if you like dubstep, electronic, prog house..dNb etc.. you really gotta get down on the essential mixes.. fuggers go anywhere from 1-3 hours..pure gold.

  26. Thrash, alot of thrash, post workout music REM

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    Duran Duran pho sho! Depeche U2 ; )
    Like^^
    SEMPER FI!!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD View Post
    Thats the name of a super nintendo game lol
    I remember that game.

    I've been feeling a lot of Alter Bridge lately. Stainds new album has some good hard tunes on it as well.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  29. Just discovered Hardstyle and love it. Keeps me amped.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  30. ABBA,Yanni,Moby
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  31. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    I remember that game.

    I've been feeling a lot of Alter Bridge lately. Stainds new album has some good hard tunes on it as well.
    Dude where's buts and boobs thread!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by murk01

    Dude where's buts and boobs thread!
    Got erased!!!! God I miss those threads!!!

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    Got erased!!!! God I miss those threads!!!
    I think those threads is what actually got me to join AM.
    hot chick pics delivered to my phone daily!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  34. Anything slaughterhouse hands down (if yur into rap)
  35. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by machorox123
    Anything slaughterhouse hands down (if yur into rap)
    Most def!!

  36. Periphery II
    Miss may I
    Architects
    As I lay dying
    Vildjarta
    Volumes
    Underoath
    2pac

  37. My twin brother just turned me on to Texas Hippie Coalition. Good ****.
    SEMPER FI!!
  38. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced
    My twin brother just turned me on to Texas Hippie Coalition. Good ****.
    WTF is that?!
  39. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    Nero - essential mix
    Rusko - essential mix
    Skrillex - essential mix
    Deadmau5 - essential mix

    Feed Me
    Wolfgang Gartner
    Kill The Noise
    Flux Pavilion
    Datsik
    Jack Beats
    Noisia
    Knife Party
    Pendulum
    Swedish House Mafia
    Borgore
    Fake Blood
    Porter Robinson
    Pretty Lights
    Zeds Dead

    leaving out many others...but if you like dubstep, electronic, prog house..dNb etc.. you really gotta get down on the essential mixes.. fuggers go anywhere from 1-3 hours..pure gold.
    Good recommendation on the essentials!!! Must haves!!!.

    ALL of you have reps coming your way this weekend!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. whats YOUR favorite workout split?
    By R1balla in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 08:19 AM
  2. your favorite workouts for mass and strength
    By aztec02 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 02:22 PM
  3. Your favorite during workout supps
    By Space Viking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 01:30 PM
  4. Post your favorite workout albums here...
    By Delta Force in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 11:05 PM
  5. What Is Your Favorite Intra-workout Supplement Drink?
    By powerlinelift in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 06:02 PM
Log in
Log in