N00bfest

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
This is a thread for all the NEWBS out there to come and get some useful information and ask questions without getting flamed. But all my more experienced homies are more than welcome here too.

So let the games begin! :whip:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
where do babies come from?

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
This is a thread for all the NEWBS out there to come and get their newbness out of their system or ask noob questions without getting flamed. But all my more experienced homies are more than welcome here too.

So let the games begin! :whip:
I can't stop laughing at your signature.:toofunny:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What does it mean if it burns when i pee?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What does P.C.T. stand for? Preparing Catabolic Testosterone?

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
I think they're something that happens to your ass when you get old

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
If I do a Superdrol+H-Drol stack could I beat Chuck Norris in an ass kicking contest?

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
is an nycste something that grows on your C0ck after random anal experiences with transvestite prostitutez?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If I do a Superdrol+H-Drol stack could I beat Chuck Norris in an ass kicking contest?
Not until you've been on it for at least 6 months with a gram of each everyday.

Gawd this thread is going to cause real noob confusion.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
its best to take superdrol with vodka, or perhaps some tequila.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
when loading a gun, always point it TOWARD yourself to make sure you can see down the barrel to see if the bullet is in the right place

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If i inject test into my testicle will it make me stronger?

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
could you infact extract test from your testical and bottle it and sell it in order to buy some tren?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Trenbolone should be injected directly into your face everyday with at least 1g/day. Also if your insides start to hurt it means you need to do 2g's/day and start taking d bol at 500mg's/day. This is the only protocol I follow. Remember face only injections and DO NOT aspirate.

Last edited:
sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
i'm getting ready to add fina pellets into my cycle. i'll be doing the pellet in the eyelid method. is it safe to dissolve more than one fina pellet under each eyelid at a time?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'm getting ready to add fina pellets into my cycle. i'll be doing the pellet in the eyelid method. is it safe to dissolve more than one fina pellet under each eyelid at a time?
Just use a syno gun and inject directly into the eye, throat, lung, brain, or heart. Testicles work too but absorption is only like 99% instead of 100% so stop wasting gear!

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Just use a syno gun and inject directly into the eye, throat, lung, brain, or heart. Testicles work too but absorption is only like 99% instead of 100% so stop wasting gear!
boy, am i glad i found this thread! i would be really doing myself some harm if i didn't!!!

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
what would you guys recommend for increasing my gyno? I figure if they grow big enough I wont have to work my pecs anymore.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
can some one explain me why i havent received my American Eagle packeage that i ordered on the 8th of this month and it was shipped on the 12 and its sitting in Dallas.TX right now?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
How can i help my friend ugly sister get rid of her gyno??

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
can some one explain me why i havent received my American Eagle packeage that i ordered on the 8th of this month and it was shipped on the 12 and its sitting in Dallas.TX right now?
geeeeez, NOOB!

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Trenbolone should be injected directly into your face everyday with at least 1g/day. Also if your insides start to hurt it means you need to do 2g's/day and start taking d bol at 500mg's/day. This is the only protocol I follow. Remember face only injections and DO NOT aspirate.
Whats asspirate?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
suck on her titz :yawn:

lol
that girls is a butterface, shes ****ing hot but **** dude she so ****ing ugly. if she wears a freddy krueger mask or a jason voorhees mask i would **** her and do it facing her lol