YO everyone

lilGiant

lilGiant

Awards
New to the forum. Just wanted to say hi. Like what i see here already. Tons of info. I am a new bodybuilder. Started the life style about 1 year ago, and i have competed in one natural show. Did well for my 1st show, but the more you know the more you grow, so Im here to learn as much as possible. :type:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey welcome to the boards, am is a great place to be. If thats you in your avi then you are MORE then well on your way!

lilGiant

lilGiant

Awards
Hey welcome to the boards, am is a great place to be. If thats you in your avi then you are MORE then well on your way!
yup thats good ol' me, and thanks!

It was after an arm workout, so i was pretty pumped. I think i shriveled about 2 inches 45 mins later haha.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to the boards man. Impressive avi and I hope you're able to take in and share all the knowledge you can.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
are you really natural? as in no anabolics?
Yea im curious too. Youre looking pretty sic in your avi. I mean im not try ti doubt you but just curious. Welcome and Congrats either way

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
there are some other really good natural guys here - rpen & sporto come to mind.
you'll fit right in!

lilGiant

lilGiant

Awards
are you really natural? as in no anabolics?
I took Phera-plex about 2 years ago. Since then, i have been on creatine, glutamine, protien, and one crazy diet. This is my passion. I will only run things that are okayed by the OCB which is the organization that i did my 1st natural show, and only show to this point w/. I'm going to run JW in 2 months. Hopefully i can take it to the next level w/ that.

lilGiant

lilGiant

Awards
Welcome to the boards man. Impressive avi and I hope you're able to take in and share all the knowledge you can.
For sure. I love the body building community and i love learning something new everyday. Also, i love helping others. Hopefully i can provide what information i know to others as well.

And thanx for all the compliments everyone!!!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whats your diet like? I know several all natural competitors. One is taking all the shows, James McGuire. You can definitly succeed.

lilGiant

lilGiant

Awards
Whats your diet like? I know several all natural competitors. One is taking all the shows, James McGuire. You can definitly succeed.
WEll thanks! My diet is pretty redic. It looks something like this.
Off Season (on job days)
Meal 1
9 egg whites, 1 whole egg or 8 OZ chicken
2 packs oatmeal with 3 TBs old fashioned oats added

Meal 2
protien shake / 1 TBs olive oil

Meal 3
8 oz steak (eye of round)
1/2 cup uncooked br. rice

Meal 4
8-9 oz chicken breat
multi grain pasta: about 1/4 of a normal box

Pre workout supp
Fast twitch

Meal 5
Post workout shake w/ dextrose, creatine, whey

Meal 6
9 oz Chicken breast
HUGE sweet potatoe

Meal 7
Low fat Cottage Cheese
1 TBs olive oil

****Fit in green vegies when i have time

Right now taking in as many carbs as possible. I eat chocolate covered almonds throughout the day as well.

Any suggestions let me know!!

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the boards my new friend... only place to be online. Welcome welcome..

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow! may i ask you how you eat uncooked brown rice? That sounds impossible, you are a sick human lol.

lilGiant

lilGiant

Awards
wow! may i ask you how you eat uncooked brown rice? That sounds impossible, you are a sick human lol.
haha! no its not uncooked...i measure it uncooked and then cook it. The amount of rice becomes bigger after cooked. so thats why i put the measurments of it dry.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha! no its not uncooked...i measure it uncooked and then cook it. The amount of rice becomes bigger after cooked. so thats why i put the measurments of it dry.
hahaha.....i was saying...Damn! your a little off the rocker eh? lol. i should have known that....trippin'