Shock Video: Dentist Turns Violent Over Blocked Parking Space

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I would have decked that guy if i was a by stander.
That was ridiculous
Side note: Joyce looks like death!
haha sorry.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If he pushed my girl like that I would of probably slammed him to the ground hard as possible hoping he smashed his skull on the pavement. LOL sometimes punching is just not enough.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
If I was at that scene, I would've gone to jail for murder...seriously. These (and others) are the things in life that I cannot overlook and cannot tolerate.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I was at that scene, I would've gone to jail for murder...seriously. These (and others) are the things in life that I cannot overlook and cannot tolerate.

So you are no better than the dentist though. Actually worse. Really I don't think you would though, otherwise you would already be in jail, if you are really that type of person.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
The dentist was suffering from obvious 'roid rage.

The DEA needs to step in on this one.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just to play devil's advocate...how many tard brains have you seen...oh, I don't know....sitting at a green light yapping on the phone, and when you yell or honk for them to move not only do they NOT move but they take react with hostility?

Your privilege to drive means don't be a nuisance and waste everybody else's time. Without knowing the words spoken and the details moreso, WTF was the guy blocking the parking lot? Maybe the dentist had a crapload of appointments and he was running late, only to find this butthead blocking the parking lot...then the guy was a **** to him for what HE was doing wrong.

First cause was :the guy was wrongly blocking access to something.

Maybe he DID fly wildly off the handle, but it isn't like the guy snapped and for no reason just started swinging.

Devil's advocate it is.