Sad News To Report

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone. I have been out of the game for a while but still check out the board from time to time.
It is with great sadness that I report the untimely death of
2006 NPC Collegiate National Champion Dan Puckett.
Dan was a great kid with a promising future. I have no details at this time.
Please keep Dan's family in your prayers.
Thank you.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My condolences as well. It's very tragic to hear about things happening like this. I'm very sorry for your loss and his family's as well.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, i'm sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family during this time of need.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Guys.
Dan was one of the "good kids" He went to high school with my oldest daughter, and he and I were members at the same gym before it closed.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about this bro. God bless his soul.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Thank you all for your kind words.
There were threads about this at BB.com and getbig.com and you wouldn't believe some of the posts. People speculating about rec drugs, overdose, and one thread turned into a religious debate. Hell there were even remarks about his haircut. Unbelievable the things people can say.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just idiots that don't take life seriously or regard it as a precious gift as some of us do. I'm sorry for ur loss bro. you'll all be in my prayers.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
My prayers will be with you and his family.

God Bless.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
sorry for your loss :( the "very good" always seem to go so early.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is just another reminder for all of us that everyday is a blessing.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you all for your kind words.
There were threads about this at BB.com and getbig.com and you wouldn't believe some of the posts. People speculating about rec drugs, overdose, and one thread turned into a religious debate. Hell there were even remarks about his haircut. Unbelievable the things people can say.
Wow that is callous and heartless. I know nothing about getbig but the other one does not surprise me. For some people I think it takes losing someone they care about to hit home, others never care. Once again I'm sorry for your loss and even more sorry for the negative things you have had to endure during this time:(