Reppin' in public - cool or fool

• Total voters
MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Poll/Debate:

Is it ok to be "reppin' " in public?

I have frequently found myself "reppin' " people in public.

Just yesterday, I told the store clerk "Reps man!" after he found the last bottle of banana flavor On Whey in the back. To which he promptly replied "sorry, what?!". And I quickly followed up with "sorry, I said 'good rep--lacement protein' " (to which i was referring to the statement "replaces and aids in daily protein requirements" on a nearby protein bottle.

Anyway, does this happen to you guys and is it acceptable?

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Poll/Debate:

Is it ok to be "reppin' " in public?

I have frequently found myself "reppin' " people in public.

Just yesterday, I told the store clerk "Reps man!" after he found the last bottle of banana flavor On Whey in the back. To which he promptly replied "sorry, what?!". And I quickly followed up with "sorry, I said 'good rep--lacement protein' " (to which i was referring to the statement "replaces and aids in daily protein requirements" on a nearby protein bottle.

Anyway, does this happen to you guys and is it acceptable?
I'd say yes if anyone I came in contact with during the day was worth repping. Most are worth tearing their ears off, like the guy giving my girl friend the finger while we were in traffic the other day.
:rant:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I think reps are strictly online deal. Like callin people noobs....just doesnt apply in the "real" world.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Repping folks in public is a major beat. Just stick to the classic, "I appreciate it."

Repping someone in public is like saying, "Sharuken!!" when you punch someone, just like Ryu from Street Fighter. It's not that cool.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Repping folks in public is a major beat. Just stick to the classic, "I appreciate it."

Repping someone in public is like saying, "Sharuken!!" when you punch someone, just like Ryu from Street Fighter. It's not that cool.
lol! I actually said it by mistake at the store. I'm not out there purposely saying it. Just when i read something funny, or good advice, i mutter...."reps man".... think it somehow creeps into my subconscious when im out....to "give reps".

lol

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established

I only do that when I throw a blue fire ball at someone.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
I thought this was funny and I was laughing at it, so I figured I would bump it.
gixxer seriously man, can you get any more Reps?!! You have more reps than all of us put together. What are you doing, performing 'sexual" favors for the mods :whip:

Seriously EVERYTIME I see your name you have more reps!

:type:
(gixxer in his room, living, breathing AM. And apparently according to the smilies he has lost his legs from lack of exercise)

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
There is only one person with more reps than me...trip

i'm coming for ya trip! :twisted:

:bb2: <-- the real gixxer
go get him tiger.... haha.

I seriously wonder how many reps you can get, then what happens after that?

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
They'll just keep going up, the mods reset how many "reps per crown"..right now its at 5 million reps per crown.
Wish you could trade them in for NP bucks lol.... you'd be the 2nd richest NP buckanaire in the world.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established

Wow, that sh!t is too funny. Since this thread is so silly anyways, how about ROTFL. Who the fvck actually rolls on the floor and laughs? Could you imagine saying something so funny to someone that they proceed to drop to the floor and begin laughing. I think I would just walk away from that person as quick as possible.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Wow, that sh!t is too funny. Since this thread is so silly anyways, how about ROTFL. Who the fvck actually rolls on the floor and laughs? Could you imagine saying something so funny to someone that they proceed to drop to the floor and begin laughing. I think I would just walk away from that person as quick as possible.
you know what man, exactly what i've always thought and why I never say it. I mean which nerd came up with ROTFL?!!!

CUOH would make much more sense (cracking up over here).

:aargh:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established

hey irish cannon, who's that in your avatar? he looks like he's retarded or has down syndrome.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
This has got my vote for gayest poll in the history of AM...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, I think that one poll you made about who should shave your back/balls was the gayest poll on AM, PI.

(he never comes on here any longer, but Glen was voted because he was short enough that he didn't have to bend over!)

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
No, I think that one poll you made about who should shave your back/balls was the gayest poll on AM, PI.

(he never comes on here any longer, but Glen was voted because he was short enough that he didn't have to bend over!)
ah...the good 'ol days......

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I call people noobs IRL all the time, s'all good.

Much Love,

Neoborn

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey irish cannon, who's that in your avatar? he looks like he's retarded or has down syndrome.
I have no idea. I just thought it was some funny fat white kid that was trying to look gangsta.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well there is a huge line, but I can hook you up VIP status with the bouncer, as long as you wear a short skirt and slap a little rouge on yourself ;)
Ladies pinch, whores wear rouge.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
finally you guys appreciate my funny post, damn! I thought I was gonna have to quote myself again til someone laughed! :lol:
haha i was actually thinkin it was sig material.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
ahh....what it is to create such a popular poll at 3 in the morning, and you all come running in like a herd of cows ready for milking..... har har har! :p

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
I think it could be the new "preciate it", one day it will catch on, if we keep up the "Rep's" in public. Besides right now only the elite and in the know are doing it.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

:toofunny: that was good little retarded dude.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
only thing i'm reppin in public is gang signs
I've repped gang signs to my QB instead of plays during practice just to phuck around LOL.

I also rep any chick that buys me drinks. The drunken fat ones are the easiest targets LOL.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You would go for the fat ones you dirty bastard. :D
They are great for practice. I look at them as my scrub defense that I can practice on all week for those special occasions, you guys should try it :D

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
They are great for practice. I look at them as my scrub defense that I can practice on all week for those special occasions, you guys should try it :D
The sad thing is, you're probably serious. What kind of an example are you setting for your students? :D

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
The sad thing is, you're probably serious. What kind of an example are you setting for your students? :D
I am not a role model. If America's youth depends on me as a role model than the future is fvcked :D

I don't do it as much as I used to if that makes things a little better . . . but I still do it with a high enough frequency LOL.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I am not a role model. If America's youth depends on me as a role model than the future is fvcked :D

I don't do it as much as I used to if that makes things a little better . . . but I still do it with a high enough frequency LOL.
You and I need to go out sometime bromanksi. I bet you're the guy who is always up for taking one for the team. I get the good looking one and you get her fat friend. Awesome.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You and I need to go out sometime bromanksi. I bet you're the guy who is always up for taking one for the team. I get the good looking one and you get her fat friend. Awesome.
I have done my fair share of community service :D At least I won't pay for drinks that night LOL.