Unban YJ on bb.com

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Probably a stupid idea, But wtf. Everyone that posts on bb.com, leave the final message "unban YJ".

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Ha, thanks bro, Im flattered and the notion....but the problem is...I was already banned once way back when for an ignorant reason, a thread was started and I was brought back..... now I was banned again a week ago, no way will they swallow their pride and bring me back again after I was banned for yet another ignorant reason. The board is obviously going to hell, and they choose to ban me rather than some of the 15 year olds kids who post in the Misc section only....then that Misc. section trash begins to leak over onto the decent boards and thats problem #1. Theres a thread over there Im sure you saw where everyone voted to bring me back and Im more than amazed....the number of people Ive flamed and the majority of members want me back, that shows nothing was taken personal, which I never intended it to be, but being brought back is out of the question, but like I say, they need more much more than I need them....

And guys like you labrad and others here do a kick ass job over there and although you post here, I hope you'll continue to post there and bring bb.com out of the mess its in because thats pretty much where we all started and as bad as I hate to say it, we owe it to them to bring it back to where it was, but members can only do so much......think about that one.....

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Does that mean you won't come back as Golden Eagle either? ;)

Or how bout Purple Passion? :D

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Does that mean you won't come back as Golden Eagle either? ;)

Or how bout Purple Passion? :D
Well GoldenEagle is actually my high school friend who let me borrow his name, he's since changed his password in fear of him getting banned also and I cant even remember PP's password....I will uphold the ban rule and not return....

Big H

Banned
Awards
You forgot to mention what mod brought you back the first time!!:eek: :p :) :D :cool: :eek: :confused: ;) :( :rolleyes:

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I think I might put "Unban YJ" in my sig over there, any other takers?! :D

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by jweave23
I'm with you...as a matter of principle!

Chemo 

DarCSA

Awards
YJ is a good bro. He is here now and that is what we need. He is informative on several aspects of nutrition, training, and other topics as well. He may not be there but he has made an impact here. He will continue to do so and we will help him. OW OW!!

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
Good idea. People need to realize it's the internet and not be such pussies. You're a kickass guy from all that I've read YJ, and correct in saying they need you more than you need them. That board has some good info for sure, just have to wade through some smelly stuff.

Bone

Awards
Originally posted by jweave23
Im all over that, like stink on a monkey........ :D Good idea Weave

Peace

Bone