I Broke My F@#$!cking Leg!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I was on the end of PCT and all was going well when I fell down the damn stairs and fractured the end of my tibia. What kinda **** is that? Now I am out of working out and everything. I'll just take this 6 weeks as a nice anabolic break of sorts and start up another humongous cycle to break back in... anywho I guess I needed a break but not a break from lifting....

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's bad news man. I recently went through some pretty severe injuries myself. Just keep focused on the end of the tunnel so to speak.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
pretty much. atleast i am getting laid. i think i can do situps and maybe a modified one legged pushup... i am out for 6 weeks. I wonder if hgh would heal the leg faster....

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Damn, that sucks dude. Were you drunk when you fell? It's amazing how most injuries seem to occur doing the most harmless sh*t. Good luck with recovery.

Tiberius

Awards
  • Established
pretty much. atleast i am getting laid. i think i can do situps and maybe a modified one legged pushup... i am out for 6 weeks. I wonder if hgh would heal the leg faster....
Yes it would. So would IGF1. Actually so would Dianabol, it used to be prescribed to increase bone density and did so VERY successfully. There's a lot of stuff that speeds up bone fractures.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm.... I wonder if SD or M1T would do the same as DBOL? either way I can get any of them,....

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol gixxer.. arnolds' quote is hilarious.
but i think he meant A-A-S.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Yes it would. So would IGF1. Actually so would Dianabol, it used to be prescribed to increase bone density and did so VERY successfully. There's a lot of stuff that speeds up bone fractures.
Actually cissus is what you want. It's original use was to heal bones 40% faster. Make sure you are getting plenty of calcuim. Well documented and proven. Good luck.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ouch that sucks, hope you heal soon. Just work out all the rest of your body:)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGF-1 + Cissus = quick healing.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sux bro. BOL on your recovery.
are you suggesting dbols for his recovery? :think:

i was wondering how this happened bro. Just work arms and chest or some sh1t like that lol.

Ill def. back the igf1, cissus, calcium stack here.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
are you suggesting dbols for his recovery? :think:

i was wondering how this happened bro. Just work arms and chest or some sh1t like that lol.

Ill def. back the igf1, cissus, calcium stack here.
Ummm, best of luck.

At any rate, D-Bol as well as Deca, I believe, have been shown to heal osteoblasts at an increased rate.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In addition to what has already been said:
Increased intestinal calcium absorption; L-Arginine/(L-Lysine) for collagen synthesis, insulin and growth hormone secretion, activation of osteoblasts; vitaminc E and C.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
uhhhhhhh, yeah, i know

i think anavar can also help....
You were either confused about the acronym BOL or confused about D-Bol's use for recovery. Just helping out in either case.

:drunk:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You were either confused about the acronym BOL or confused about D-Bol's use for recovery. Just helping out in either case.

:drunk:
no. it was neither. i was joking...

thanks for clearing it up in any case.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i gotta make another doc appt. the pain in my leg has been there for atleast a week now. i thought it was supposed to go away sooner than that. I am taking cissus right now I am probably gonna grab some calcium supplement and megadose that. lucky i got some igf1 on hand. i'll see how fast this thing grows back.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
I once had to take a month long break due to an elbow problem. Trust me, you grow like a weed once you start up again.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Working the non broken leg will help with preventing loss of muscle on the broken leg, but you do end up lope sided. Demand a x-ray at 4 weeks and get the cast off if healed.

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
Get your kegals freakishly ripped man!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol. you guys are funny. i have been on the computer all day long doing nothing. oh well... this'll give me more time to read up on my favorite hobby-juice. lol. yeah i am like a starfish i'm gonna completely regenerate a whole new leg. lol. i'll try and spare as much muscle mass as i can without losing it. this sucks cuz i did so well on my last cycle. good thing muscle memory really works... i will be building my next cycle during this 6 week hiatus. i love you guys.

do me in the butt.
:squat:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey ya'll. I'm trying to think of what I can take to keep the fat off and maintain my muscle mass while in this condition... I was thinking maybe getting on some juice igf1 and a cortisol blocker and maybe some clenbuterol every once in awhile... What do you think I should take?? I can do pushups with one leg and I can do crunches as well as biceps/triceps pretty much any upper body workout.