Otter Baby #2 On It's Way

Otter_Wife

Otter_Wife

Awards
Yes, super sperm has come again and looks like we will have another baby otter coming along here in June or July. YAY!!!!:wave:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awwww congrats!!! I can't wait to see pictures!! Nothing sweeter then baby snuggles.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
who ever said that steroids hurts your chances of having kids is a freaking RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
who ever said that steroids hurts your chances of having kids is a freaking RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think they said that steroids increase your chances of HAVING a freaking retard.

/not really...hopefully this does not cross the line of good taste.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I think they said that steroids increase your chances of HAVING a freaking retard.

/not really...hopefully this does not cross the line of good taste.
Haha!!

Best of luck with these kids Chad! I can't wait to raise one myself.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations Chad :thumbsup:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BIG CONGRATS

Thats great to hear.......my wife got prego when I was at the end of my 7 wk Epistane run or the first wk of pct so thats 2 to debunk the "cant get pregnat" theory :D BTW my second will be coming via c-section in less than a month! Its looking like he'll be another 10lber! :thumbsup:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sweet deal bro, glad to hear you're still somewhat useful man. :D haha jk man

My buddy who just had his fifth baby, was on cycle 9 months ago as well... I feel like a key piece on mythbusters or something now... MYTH BUSTED! hahaha

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BIG CONGRATS

Thats great to hear.......my wife got prego when I was at the end of my 7 wk Epistane run or the first wk of post cycle therapy so thats 2 to debunk the "cant get pregnat" theory :D BTW my second will be coming via c-section in less than a month! Its looking like he'll be another 10lber! :thumbsup:
Glad to hear it. I hope you have great, healthy children.

BTW, whenever you use the term "prego" I automatically think of the spaghetti sauce.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Congrats :cheers: May you and your future son do a cycle together when he's old enough :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Otter!! :thumbsup:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations. I hope you fill teh baby with teh love and good morals n ethics, i.e. don't let Chad near the lil bubby!:toofunny:

:ntome:

Much Love,

Neoborn

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats! my 3rd is due in april. may go for 4 :D

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
congratulations you two.... so that's what you have been up to lately ;)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just want one...Congratulations on your baby otter :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well i'm 32 and have no kids so I guess I should start out with just hoping for one. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow lots of love going on in here...congrats to all. Maybe Mrs. Dsade and I will have an announcement to make soon as well.

/be sure to buy lots of RPN products, so I can feed this hypothetical one.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow lots of love going on in here...congrats to all. Maybe Mrs. Dsade and I will have an announcement to make soon as well.

/be sure to buy lots of RPN products, so I can feed this hypothetical one.
hahaha create a lube, have a baby, you know, the usual. LOL

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ROFLMAO! Congrats bro :)

MB

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ITS A GIRL!!!! just found out today what we`re having! i get to scare the sh!t out of her boyfriends! im so excited! lol

Hahaha congrats brosif! I bet your gonna have fun with that sh1t eh?!? hahha

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh yeah! and if dont get his ass my son will![/QUOTE]

Teachin ur son how to be a fag as well i presume? :lol: jk bro jk.

I never had sisters so i never had to fight off any unworthy bf!

Otter_Wife

Otter_Wife

Awards
Yay We Are Having A Girl!!! We Get To Have Daddy's Little Girl! I'm So Excited. I Love You Chad!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yay We Are Having A Girl!!! We Get To Have Daddy's Little Girl! I'm So Excited. I Love You Chad!
Congrats to you guys!! That's really awesome!:cheers:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

You two are the best couple:) I can't wait to see pics of her I bet you are so excited! Have you thought of girls names yet?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I was worse with my sisters boyfriends than I was with my daughters (probably cause my daughters had at least a bit of common sense!)
My sister brought this one guy home to meet mom and dad... I just happend to drop by after a trip to the rifle range LOL! This giant with the IQ of a rock wanted to see my guns. I showed him, then RUMOR HAS IT that I stuck a revolver down his pants and told him what would happen if he got my sister pregnant. He didn't come back :)

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was worse with my sisters boyfriends than I was with my daughters (probably cause my daughters had at least a bit of common sense!)
My sister brought this one guy home to meet mom and dad... I just happend to drop by after a trip to the rifle range LOL! This giant with the IQ of a rock wanted to see my guns. I showed him, then RUMOR HAS IT that I stuck a revolver down his pants and told him what would happen if he got my sister pregnant. He didn't come back :)

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

:clap2:

nice. i hope my son keeps a good eye on his lil sister like that.

Otter_Wife

Otter_Wife

Awards
Baby Otter #2 Hailey Alexis is finally here. June 6th 2008 7lbs 1oz 20 inches long. Had some complications during the birth so she is in NICU but they said she will be fine. Keep her in your prayers for me And Chad!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Baby Otter #2 Hailey Alexis is finally here. June 6th 2008 7lbs 1oz 20 inches long. Had some complications during the birth so she is in NICU but they said she will be fine. Keep her in your prayers for me And Chad!
Congrats to both of you! You guys will be in my prayers. Tell the crazy otter T1 said sup.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Will do Mrs. Otter ! Tell that big ogre that we miss him :)

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
aw congratulations you two!!! btw, i love the name :)