Best Wii game

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Depends. I just bought Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. Haven't played Metroid yet, but GH III f'in rocks! I also like Resident Evil 4 a lot. I just started playing mine again though, so I'm not really sure.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Depends. I just bought Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. Haven't played Metroid yet, but GH III f'in rocks! I also like Resident Evil 4 a lot. I just started playing mine again though, so I'm not really sure.
All the GH III are out of stock here :(

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really enjoyed rayman raving rabbits. Should be able to get it used cheap enough. outside of that, I more play xbox 360 stuff.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Brain Academy is awesome, i can play it for hours before getting overly frustrated and wanting to destroy the game. paper Mario is good if you like the series but not my favorite of the three

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I think I will give paper mario a try... Looks fun

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I had to reserve GH III, otherwise it's sold out where I live too.

I need to get a 360. There's a bunch of titles I want to play on there. Plus, they have one of the greatest games on the XBOX Live Arcade - Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

I had Super Paper Mario for awhile, but just couldn't get into it. Now Super Mario Galaxy is supposed to be pretty bad @$$.

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I had to reserve GH III, otherwise it's sold out where I live too.

I need to get a 360. There's a bunch of titles I want to play on there. Plus, they have one of the greatest games on the XBOX Live Arcade - Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

I had Super Paper Mario for awhile, but just couldn't get into it. Now Super Mario Galaxy is supposed to be pretty bad @$$.
dude, why not jsut download an emulator and play it on your computer????

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
dude, why not jsut download an emulator and play it on your computer????
I know they have emulators for NES, SNES, Master System, Genesis, N64, and MAME (Arcade). I wasn't aware that you could do that with PS1. Do you have any links on how to do it and where to get it? That would be awesome. I love that game.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
did Mario Galaxy come out yet and has anyone played it? I was so disappointed with Mario Sunshine i had no intention of getting Galaxy but a few people have said it looks great

Lightning

Awards
did Mario Galaxy come out yet and has anyone played it? I was so disappointed with Mario Sunshine i had no intention of getting Galaxy but a few people have said it looks great

Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Brothers Brawl have been pushed back until Feb.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just get Super Metroid on virtual console and you wont need any other game ever

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Dude, there are no emulators for 360...
I think he means an emulator for the PlayStation 1. They do have those, but I think there is something different you have to do than on other emulators.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Brothers Brawl have been pushed back until Feb.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl has been pushed back to 2/10/2008. Super Mario Galaxy has a release date of 11/12/2007...for now.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I think he means an emulator for the PlayStation 1. They do have those, but I think there is something different you have to do than on other emulators.
In this case yes there is one. Yeah you need CD images of the games.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Twilight Princess FTW!!! I'm currently stuck on it though :sad: and haven't been able to get past the underwater level.

Mario Party 8 is also pretty kick-ass.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
twilight princess is pretty cool, I enjoy the portions as the wolf

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
twilight princess is pretty cool, I enjoy the portions as the wolf
The one thing I hate is the transition, though. I get used to fighting as a wolf, and it's badass as hell. BUt then I go back to being a dude again, and it takes a minute to adjust. I don't like that. Definitely really fun.

I love the whole swordfighting aspect of it, and it's awesome how they were able to incorporate specials and combos into the fighting.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It took a while to get used to doing the multipoint jump as the wolf, but its a cool trick. A very fun game for sure. I had my first xbox 360 on launch day, got my wii launch day, never bought a ps3. Can't wait till the next gen already :D

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, I heard PS3 is a flop.

With the clever marketing techniques of Nintendo, wii is bringing in a whole new wave of gamers with it's new ways of gaming. It's pretty awesome, and I'm glad to see nintendo is back on top again (I've always been a nintendo player at heart).

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Forgot gh3 came out so I didn't bother getting it on game day. Tried to get it for the wii today and no luck, so bummed! Otherwise I have a bunch of Wii games I never play, and some unopened haha. I'm a sucker for new gadgets, did the same when psp first came out, and about to buy an Iphone too haha. Grrrr impulse buying!

Lightning

Awards
Super Smash Bros. Brawl has been pushed back to 2/10/2008. Super Mario Galaxy has a release date of 11/12/2007...for now.
Trust me- Super Mario Galaxy has been pushed back to Feb. also.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Trust me- Super Mario Galaxy has been pushed back to Feb. also.
It's already out in Japan, and the official release date is Nov 12th :think:

It hasn't been pushed back, or at least it hasn't been announced yet :thumbsup:

Tighe

Tighe

Awards
Super Paper Mario was great, Resident Evil 4 was waaay too hard for me, but I might just suck.

Medal of Honor: Vanguard was pretty fun.

WarioWare is a lot of fun with a girl/girlfriend. By yourself it would suck, with someone you weren't "involved" with it probably wouldn't be that great either.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WHAT???? mario sunshine was fukcin awsome!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, I heard PS3 is a flop.

With the clever marketing techniques of Nintendo, wii is bringing in a whole new wave of gamers with it's new ways of gaming. It's pretty awesome, and I'm glad to see nintendo is back on top again (I've always been a nintendo player at heart).
amen sista!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
galaxy looks siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!!!!!!!

Lightning

Awards
It's already out in Japan, and the official release date is Nov 12th :think:

It hasn't been pushed back, or at least it hasn't been announced yet :thumbsup:

My bad. My ahole brother in law owns a GameStop and gets all my sons games for him. He told me both games were pushed back until Feb, he was wrong. Sorry.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WHAT???? mario sunshine was fukcin awsome!!!
For my taste it was just a complete rehash of Mario 64 and the watering aspect of the game didnt add any new dimension to the gaming. I wouldnt say the game was bad necessarily but it was not remotely as innovative and fun as Mario 64