Best Wii game

  1. Best Wii game


    What's the best Wii game out there?


  2. Depends. I just bought Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. Haven't played Metroid yet, but GH III f'in rocks! I also like Resident Evil 4 a lot. I just started playing mine again though, so I'm not really sure.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by KingMeso View Post
    Depends. I just bought Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. Haven't played Metroid yet, but GH III f'in rocks! I also like Resident Evil 4 a lot. I just started playing mine again though, so I'm not really sure.
    All the GH III are out of stock here
    •   
       

  4. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    I really enjoyed rayman raving rabbits. Should be able to get it used cheap enough. outside of that, I more play xbox 360 stuff.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  5. Brain Academy is awesome, i can play it for hours before getting overly frustrated and wanting to destroy the game. paper Mario is good if you like the series but not my favorite of the three

  6. I think I will give paper mario a try... Looks fun

  7. Yeah, I had to reserve GH III, otherwise it's sold out where I live too.

    I need to get a 360. There's a bunch of titles I want to play on there. Plus, they have one of the greatest games on the XBOX Live Arcade - Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

    I had Super Paper Mario for awhile, but just couldn't get into it. Now Super Mario Galaxy is supposed to be pretty bad @$$.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by KingMeso View Post
    Yeah, I had to reserve GH III, otherwise it's sold out where I live too.

    I need to get a 360. There's a bunch of titles I want to play on there. Plus, they have one of the greatest games on the XBOX Live Arcade - Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

    I had Super Paper Mario for awhile, but just couldn't get into it. Now Super Mario Galaxy is supposed to be pretty bad @$$.
    dude, why not jsut download an emulator and play it on your computer????

  9. Quote Originally Posted by brywal312 View Post
    dude, why not jsut download an emulator and play it on your computer????
    I know they have emulators for NES, SNES, Master System, Genesis, N64, and MAME (Arcade). I wasn't aware that you could do that with PS1. Do you have any links on how to do it and where to get it? That would be awesome. I love that game.

  10. did Mario Galaxy come out yet and has anyone played it? I was so disappointed with Mario Sunshine i had no intention of getting Galaxy but a few people have said it looks great

  11. Quote Originally Posted by brywal312 View Post
    dude, why not jsut download an emulator and play it on your computer????
    Dude, there are no emulators for 360...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by CNizz View Post
    did Mario Galaxy come out yet and has anyone played it? I was so disappointed with Mario Sunshine i had no intention of getting Galaxy but a few people have said it looks great


    Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Brothers Brawl have been pushed back until Feb.

  13. Awww man

  14. just get Super Metroid on virtual console and you wont need any other game ever

  15. Quote Originally Posted by CNizz View Post
    just get Super Metroid on virtual console and you wont need any other game ever
    lol, very true.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Dude, there are no emulators for 360...
    I think he means an emulator for the PlayStation 1. They do have those, but I think there is something different you have to do than on other emulators.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
    Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Brothers Brawl have been pushed back until Feb.
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl has been pushed back to 2/10/2008. Super Mario Galaxy has a release date of 11/12/2007...for now.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by KingMeso View Post
    I think he means an emulator for the PlayStation 1. They do have those, but I think there is something different you have to do than on other emulators.
    In this case yes there is one. Yeah you need CD images of the games.
  19. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    In this case yes there is one. Yeah you need CD images of the games.
    i have a ton of backups of ps1 games. hmm
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  20. Twilight Princess FTW!!! I'm currently stuck on it though and haven't been able to get past the underwater level.

    Mario Party 8 is also pretty kick-ass.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  21. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    twilight princess is pretty cool, I enjoy the portions as the wolf
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  22. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    twilight princess is pretty cool, I enjoy the portions as the wolf
    The one thing I hate is the transition, though. I get used to fighting as a wolf, and it's badass as hell. BUt then I go back to being a dude again, and it takes a minute to adjust. I don't like that. Definitely really fun.

    I love the whole swordfighting aspect of it, and it's awesome how they were able to incorporate specials and combos into the fighting.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  23. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    It took a while to get used to doing the multipoint jump as the wolf, but its a cool trick. A very fun game for sure. I had my first xbox 360 on launch day, got my wii launch day, never bought a ps3. Can't wait till the next gen already
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  24. lol, I heard PS3 is a flop.

    With the clever marketing techniques of Nintendo, wii is bringing in a whole new wave of gamers with it's new ways of gaming. It's pretty awesome, and I'm glad to see nintendo is back on top again (I've always been a nintendo player at heart).
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  25. Forgot gh3 came out so I didn't bother getting it on game day. Tried to get it for the wii today and no luck, so bummed! Otherwise I have a bunch of Wii games I never play, and some unopened haha. I'm a sucker for new gadgets, did the same when psp first came out, and about to buy an Iphone too haha. Grrrr impulse buying!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by KingMeso View Post
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl has been pushed back to 2/10/2008. Super Mario Galaxy has a release date of 11/12/2007...for now.
    Trust me- Super Mario Galaxy has been pushed back to Feb. also.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
    Trust me- Super Mario Galaxy has been pushed back to Feb. also.
    It's already out in Japan, and the official release date is Nov 12th

    It hasn't been pushed back, or at least it hasn't been announced yet

  28. Super Paper Mario was great, Resident Evil 4 was waaay too hard for me, but I might just suck.

    Medal of Honor: Vanguard was pretty fun.

    WarioWare is a lot of fun with a girl/girlfriend. By yourself it would suck, with someone you weren't "involved" with it probably wouldn't be that great either.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by CNizz View Post
    did Mario Galaxy come out yet and has anyone played it? I was so disappointed with Mario Sunshine i had no intention of getting Galaxy but a few people have said it looks great
    WHAT???? mario sunshine was fukcin awsome!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  30. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    lol, I heard PS3 is a flop.

    With the clever marketing techniques of Nintendo, wii is bringing in a whole new wave of gamers with it's new ways of gaming. It's pretty awesome, and I'm glad to see nintendo is back on top again (I've always been a nintendo player at heart).
    amen sista!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
    Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Brothers Brawl have been pushed back until Feb.
    galaxy looks siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iick!!!!!!!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Jet View Post
    It's already out in Japan, and the official release date is Nov 12th

    It hasn't been pushed back, or at least it hasn't been announced yet


    My bad. My ahole brother in law owns a GameStop and gets all my sons games for him. He told me both games were pushed back until Feb, he was wrong. Sorry.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    WHAT???? mario sunshine was fukcin awsome!!!
    For my taste it was just a complete rehash of Mario 64 and the watering aspect of the game didnt add any new dimension to the gaming. I wouldnt say the game was bad necessarily but it was not remotely as innovative and fun as Mario 64
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Video Game (possibly ever): GOD OF WAR
    By Rage (SoCal) in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 11:03 AM
  2. Best Running Game Of 2005-2006
    By Maldito in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 07:29 PM
  3. Tenn. v. LSU = best SEC game so far?
    By AgentOrange in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-29-2005, 12:27 PM
  4. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 08-12-2005, 09:46 PM
  5. The Best Penguin Game EVER!
    By ManBeast in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2004, 11:40 AM
Log in
Log in