This past O. What happend?

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Ronnies left lat and bi were about 90% the size of his rght. Threw his symmetry way off.

I think Wolf should have won. Perfect X shaped body, didn't have a huge gut, and over all in my ignorant opinion looked the best out of anyone.
Big deal he weighes what...250? and not 300. I think they shouldn't even consider weight with the exception of saying you are in this class or that class and leave it off any other nomenclature pertaining to the contest. Aesthetics alone should win, not popularity.

But thats just me.

Last edited:

Tiberius

Awards
  • Established
Ronnies left lat and bi were about 90% smaller than his rght. Threw his symmetry way off.

I think Wolf should have won. Perfect X shaped body, didn't have a huge gut, and over all in my ignorant opinion looked the best out of anyone.
Big deal he weighes what...250? and not 300. I think they shouldn't even consider weight with the exception of saying you are in this class or that class and leave it off any other nomenclature pertaining to the contest. Aesthetics alone should win, not popularity.

But thats just me.
Wolf needs more Lat width before he'll be fully proportioned. It's his height that does that to him. He's going to need truly ridiculous lats to appear symmetrical and proportioned.

Of the competitors, Cutler had the best size shape and symmetry but his conditioning was off. Victor just still needs more size to take down Cutler.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cutler had the bonus of a champion. Victor should have won.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
yea. I wasnt aware of coleman situation. I just dont think Jay looked good at all. I mean not to be a "monday night quaterback" per say but he def could have leaned out more. It just bothers me it seems to be a popularity contest sometimes.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ronnies left lat and bi were about 90% the size of his rght. Threw his symmetry way off.

But thats just me.
I totally agree 100%!! wolf looked the best!! Jay and ronnie looked under their potential,and i cant stand dexter and he will never win!

i was sooooooooo glad that looser badeel didnt place higher