This past O. What happend?
- 11-01-2007, 03:02 PM
- 11-01-2007, 03:04 PM
Ronnies left lat and bi were about 90% the size of his rght. Threw his symmetry way off.
I think Wolf should have won. Perfect X shaped body, didn't have a huge gut, and over all in my ignorant opinion looked the best out of anyone.
Big deal he weighes what...250? and not 300. I think they shouldn't even consider weight with the exception of saying you are in this class or that class and leave it off any other nomenclature pertaining to the contest. Aesthetics alone should win, not popularity.
But thats just me.
Last edited by Dr Packenwood; 11-01-2007 at 05:26 PM. Reason: I'm dum
- 11-01-2007, 03:18 PM
Of the competitors, Cutler had the best size shape and symmetry but his conditioning was off. Victor just still needs more size to take down Cutler.
11-01-2007, 04:01 PM
Cutler had the bonus of a champion. Victor should have won.
Product Educator | USPowders
Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders opinion as a whole.
11-01-2007, 05:00 PM
yea. I wasnt aware of coleman situation. I just dont think Jay looked good at all. I mean not to be a "monday night quaterback" per say but he def could have leaned out more. It just bothers me it seems to be a popularity contest sometimes.
11-01-2007, 09:31 PM
The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
Similar Forum Threads
- By rxp1997 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2008, 09:51 AM
- By Rugger in forum General ChatReplies: 107Last Post: 09-22-2008, 02:44 PM
- By gaberox in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-27-2007, 03:59 PM
- By lbarber in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2006, 05:50 PM
- By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2006, 01:29 AM