Anyone headed to Vermont to ski or board?

1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24%

Anyone headed to Vermont to ski or board?

My fiance and I are toying with the idea of letting people stay at our place so they can save money and not deal with crowds. All we would ask is a contribution toward grocery money and help cleaning up. It's just an idea at this point but I figured I'd toss it out there. Out of all the many forums I belong to, I feel the most at home here so I thought I'd mention this here first.

We live in Addison County in a remote area (4WD vehicle needed to access in winter). We are within 45 minutes of Stowe, Mad River Glen, Bolton Valley, and Sugarbush. About an hour to hour and a half from Killington, Smugglers Notch, Jay Peak, Pico, and Suicide Six.

Also we are about half an hour from the Magic Hat brewery, Vermont Teddy Bear Company factory, and Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream factory. Other breweries close by include Otter Creek, Long Trail, and Swichback.

We have one spare bedroom with a queen-sized bed, it has its own 3/4 bath (standup shower, sink, toilet) and floor-to-ceiling window overlooking a beautiful lake (literally about 50 feet away). Great sunrises and sunsets. We have our own washer and dryer for clothes, plus a huge "mud room" for drying wet clothes, gloves, etc.

Anyone interested can post below, I will follow up as we think about this more.
    Last edited by methusaleh; 11-01-2007 at 02:10 AM. Reason: Added some stuff...

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.54%

How close to Okeemo?

went there last year and their staff will have me coming back for years to come
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

You have internet access up there?. What do you use Satalite?
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. anyone rely on CLA to aid in a cut or recomp
    By hvactech in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-27-2014, 07:19 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 04:09 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-05-2012, 04:44 PM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 10:30 AM