Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:think: you have the work "swan" tatted on your arm? Are you trying to tell us something......:ntome:

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Eh that picture is from about 2 years ago, I was holding an extra 20kg then, and my diet was very poor (look at that skin tone!)

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Is is painfull getting it done inside the arm? I'm thinking of getting one on the inside of my bicep possibly this wkend. but im being quite a pussy about it.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is is painfull getting it done inside the arm? I'm thinking of getting one on the inside of my bicep possibly this wkend. but im being quite a pussy about it.
No it's not painful. I've got one on the inside of my left bicep.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
sweet well i figured it wont tickle. il just have to grin and bear it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so its a cream to put on the tat once its been done to help it heal properly and limit scabbing etc?
Yep....it is based on the Java Lather initial theory that has been WAY expanded and improved.

tattoopierced1

just added another tattoo this past weekend.. on the ribs, by far the worst area I've had yet to get done.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
I (almost) have two full sleeves. Whole chest is done. Entire back (almost) done. Both calves are about 70-80% covered.

After my forearm is done, I will be working on finishing my back or possibly moving on to my hips/lower abdomen (I should and would like to finish my current projects, but I get to many new ideas and get impatient, so I start a new area).

I'll see if I can get some pics up in a couple days.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
just added another tattoo this past weekend.. on the ribs, by far the worst area I've had yet to get done.
I've heard the ribs are pretty bad too. My tattoo on my back come around my lats and is on my upper ribs (close to under my armpit). It wasn't full rib tattoo, but it didn't feel good.

One of the more painful areas for me was the inner elbow (bend of arm). ****! The skin is so thin there, it felt like it was going to rip.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Yep....it is based on the Java Lather initial theory that has been WAY expanded and improved.
Can you make a cream for scarifications to make them keloid more? (rather than less?)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you make a cream for scarifications to make them keloid more? (rather than less?)
Doubt it...just irritate the hell out of them while they are healing. Dog Feces might work as well.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn. Looks like I'm the only one who's not badass enough to have any ink. :cool:

swanee609

swanee609

Awards
yh thats the worst spot on ur arm the 4 arm was not bad at all.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established