NYC Manhattan People. Recommend me Doctors

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
NYC Manhattan People. Recommend me Doctors

Anyone who knows good sport massage anything doctors that you recommend please PM me them or post them here.

Insurance kicks in THURSDAY !!! im gonna be hitting all doctors at least 2-3 times haha i got 3 years + worth of stuff to complain about.

Specific doctors esp.
1. doctor to talk about test lvs
2. doctor for sports injuries/repair etc
3. doctor for skin, derm.
4. doctor for normal stuff (one who is cool, actually works out etc)

and anything else you can think of thanks.

i currently have no doctors myself but ones i sometimes see that are dad or moms friend.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
sup nycyste, I wish i could recommend you my dermatoligist but she doesnt do much. She looks at you and pops them pimples or what not and hands out perscription. Have you ever seen those Dr.Zizmor dermatoligist advertisements in the subways. Ive always been curious what that dude's all about. He's got a lot of money to blow if he's spending it advertising in subways.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont know any good gynecologists:D in Manhatten....sorry bro.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
sup nycyste, I wish i could recommend you my dermatoligist but she doesnt do much. She looks at you and pops them pimples or what not and hands out perscription. Have you ever seen those Dr.Zizmor dermatoligist advertisements in the subways. Ive always been curious what that dude's all about. He's got a lot of money to blow if he's spending it advertising in subways.
if shes hot thats a start.

i gotta get in contact again with the sports doc i went to who treats ny rangers and im sure many other players he helped me rehab my knee in high school playing rugby only to then break my collarbone in my first game back LOL national championships though !!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Is Dr.kavorkian still around?:think:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
if shes hot thats a start.

i gotta get in contact again with the sports doc i went to who treats ny rangers and im sure many other players he helped me rehab my knee in high school playing rugby only to then break my collarbone in my first game back LOL national championships though !!
haha she looks to be in her 30-40's but I guess she does her own practice on herself, her face looks like it's as smooth as a baby's bottom but you can tell she's kinda old at the same time. :rasp: