A big thank you to all of you for making this best board ever!!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Bro's, I was thinking today about how frustrating it was when the site was down and how glad I was when it came back up. Man what a bummer that was. Then I was thinking about what makes this place so desirable to be and that can be summed up in one word: YOU!

The best bro's anywhere are here and I just want to say thanks for making this board a board of excellence, quality, and integrity!

THANKS BRO'S!!!

WW7

IMPQ

Awards
My thoughts exactly! I feel the same way you do WW7:cool:

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I second(uh third?) that emotion. Ihit my waterloo at bb.com with 5 fuckin creatine threads started in about 30 min.

Dr of Golf

Awards
It's good to know that there are a lot of us here that feel the same way. BB.com is starting to become one of the Disney-like "kiddie" areas. Too many new names posting the same old tired questions about creatine, whey, etc. :(

Thanks to BDC & company for a great place to learn and grow. :)

snakeman458

Awards
i agree thank you bro's for keeping this board on an intelligent level. we are the elite team. all for 1 and 1 for all.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Now, if we could only get rid of that YJ character....

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Nice post. I still go over there though (I actually enjoy flaming). For real info., this site is the best.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Nice post. I still go over there though (I actually enjoy flaming). For real info., this site is the best.
I have to admit although I was banned I still browse around to see who my true friends are and laugh at the true god given ignorance of the people there. Even the guys with 4 digit posts counts giving advice like they know everything is hilarious. Some guys have attitudes and strong beliefs in certain methods and force it upon other people, thats not effective teaching. Then the bad ass mods come to save the day....but this isnt a flame bb.com thread just glad we have our site up and best of luck to them getting their **** together.....maybe they should be more careful of who they ban....

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
You never know what you have until it's gone! :D

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
It's good to know that there are a lot of us here that feel the same way. BB.com is starting to become one of the Disney-like "kiddie" areas. Too many new names posting the same old tired questions about creatine, whey, etc. :(

Thanks to BDC & company for a great place to learn and grow. :)
absolute truth. when i first started to use bb back earlier this year, i learned and read some real solid posts....but exactly whatchu saying about amateurs posting the same shid, and the worst part....hearing the same ridiculous responses (most, from dudes that dont know the straight facts, but think they do) its almost a shame.

as as far as what blindfaith said....ummmm, i dont quite love you guys but respect couldnt be more :p

DarCSA

Awards
This is a valuable place I have found so far on the world of bodybuilding to nutrition. Lots of people here have given a lot of thought and effort into what they post. All you bros keep working hard and we will all benefit in the long run.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im disappointed that I have yet to see one " Ow Ow!" tsk tsk tsk...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Here's to that! You guys are the best, I'll be around a lot more in the future, finals suck ass eh? :D

ManBeast

Blindfaith

Awards
good luck on those exams beasty! Just to throw it in there....im already done my exams!

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
im a mix of you two. i still got finals left but acting like im done (ha). seriously, my priorities arent right but i just want to get up out of here and for the break to come. im definetely the definition of half-assing work.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
These finals are truly unimportant except for overall GPA purposes as I'm re-declaring to biz/econ/accounting ASAP... The Engineering Department here does not cater well to my learning style, and I'm not going to force myself to re-learn how to study just for the shits and giggles of being a Mechanical Engineer. Don't get me wrong, I love the stuff, but I love this place, and a degree in biz/econ is very useful to my overall life plan.

ManBeast

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I am really glad that we have the site back up and running. I have been feeling kinda lonely without some of the guys to talk to lately... :D