Cutler and the 06 Olympia

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was watching his new DVD in which he mentions that he got extremely sick not too far out from the show. Did anyone else know this? he doesn't attest to why. I assume a combination of things. In his video he tours his house, and in his bathroom, on the counter top there is a little refrigerator which he points out but acts as though there are a few soda's in there.......more like peptides, GH and insulin. (we all know Mr. cutler finds lots of carbs advantageous.).....If only people like him were as outspoken about their drug use as somebody like Dave Polumbo. I mean, yea its not the #1 thing that makes a great bodybuilder, but it definitely separates the pro's form the natural guys....

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I don't care that pros used steroids. Its not like you get that look from eating tuna while being drug free.

When they falsely advertise these utterly stupid products and even have the audacity to credit it to their physique is absolute bullsh-t. All that does is undermine the intellegence of some people.....keyword: some.

honestly, I know there's a lot of bad shlt that happens to them from their mega drug doses...it is inevitable, I'd just like to know what sides/bad stuff has occured from years to taking 50g of test each week+15 Anadrols/ED.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't care that pros used steroids. Its not like you get that look from eating tuna while being drug free.

When they falsely advertise these utterly stupid products and even have the audacity to credit it to their physique is absolute bullsh-t. All that does is undermine the intellegence of some people.....keyword: some.

honestly, I know there's a lot of bad shlt that happens to them from their mega drug doses...it is inevitable, I'd just like to know what sides/bad stuff has occured from years to taking 50g of test each week+15 Anadrols/ED.
I'm with you. I am a huge cutler fanatic, but the entire video he displayed himself as a normal family man (minus the kids), a successful businessman, a terrific bodybuilder, and an expert on training and diet for his physique. On the tour of his house, (HUGE AND AWESOME BTW) he pointed out and it was clearly obvious to anyone educated in this field that there was a mini fridge by the sink in his bathroom...HMMMMMM I wonder??? GH, pepties, etc...... wife is is a nurse practitioner, and the fridge was on her side (his fridge tho.) she probably does the injections. Its just weird watching it and other pro's alike. They act so normal and they display everything buts its like a fake layer, and only the fellow pro's and family and friends know the true story, the underlying layer. I mean a 300lb man, lean, young, all of his hair, acts as if he can start a family upon retirement. I mean I don't doubt that with expert guidance its possible to he healthy (as he claims he is) while still putting one's body through all this....but we all know there are rumors out there and it's really unknown what top name succesfull guys are REALLY doing drug wise and more interestingly for the long term...it just puzzles me. ( I aspire to be a professional bodybuilder)- that is probably why I'd just like to figure out what my fav bber is doing or anyone else out there like him....ya kno?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm with you. I am a huge cutler fanatic, but the entire video he displayed himself as a normal family man (minus the kids), a successful businessman, a terrific bodybuilder, and an expert on training and diet for his physique. On the tour of his house, (HUGE AND AWESOME BTW) he pointed out and it was clearly obvious to anyone educated in this field that there was a mini fridge by the sink in his bathroom...HMMMMMM I wonder??? GH, pepties, etc...... wife is is a nurse practitioner, and the fridge was on her side (his fridge tho.) she probably does the injections. Its just weird watching it and other pro's alike. They act so normal and they display everything buts its like a fake layer, and only the fellow pro's and family and friends know the true story, the underlying layer. I mean a 300lb man, lean, young, all of his hair, acts as if he can start a family upon retirement. I mean I don't doubt that with expert guidance its possible to he healthy (as he claims he is) while still putting one's body through all this....but we all know there are rumors out there and it's really unknown what top name succesfull guys are REALLY doing drug wise and more interestingly for the long term...it just puzzles me. ( I aspire to be a professional bodybuilder)- that is probably why I'd just like to figure out what my fav bber is doing or anyone else out there like him....ya kno?

I hear ya. You know I hear all these things about famous pro bodybuilders abusing illicit drugs and painkillers, etc, etc I don't know if that is specifically true, but I wouldn't be surprised. Instead of trying to b.s. around the steroid subject, if pros were candid then there is more educational value to be learned that way if someone were to want to do steroids, they can learn instead of banging their heads against the wall why nitro-tech still isnt working.

These bodybuilders probably see a doctor atleast once a week if not more. With the amount of drugs that they do they can't just check in once every couple of cycles or something like that. On top of it, the amounts they take are incredibly supressive than the average joe would take to put in a few extra pounds.

I don't really judge what an IFBB pros does, i mean it is a personal choice and that is ok. I think the thing that needs to be done is atleast honestly talk about it instead of the whole smoke and mirrors approach.

honestly, I know that some of those pros talk about a family or whatever, but I kinda find that hard to believe. Even if they do get their wives pregnant, there's no guarantee that the kid won't be f.ucked up or have some type of genetic defect.

I know a lot of them are passionate about what they do, etc, etc but at the same time I know the thought of how much drugs they put in their body and their own mortality crosses their minds pretty frequently.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hear ya. You know I hear all these things about famous pro bodybuilders abusing illicit drugs and painkillers, etc, etc I don't know if that is specifically true, but I wouldn't be surprised. Instead of trying to b.s. around the steroid subject, if pros were candid then there is more educational value to be learned that way if someone were to want to do steroids, they can learn instead of banging their heads against the wall why nitro-tech still isnt working.

These bodybuilders probably see a doctor atleast once a week if not more. With the amount of drugs that they do they can't just check in once every couple of cycles or something like that. On top of it, the amounts they take are incredibly supressive than the average joe would take to put in a few extra pounds.

I don't really judge what an IFBB pros does, i mean it is a personal choice and that is ok. I think the thing that needs to be done is atleast honestly talk about it instead of the whole smoke and mirrors approach.

honestly, I know that some of those pros talk about a family or whatever, but I kinda find that hard to believe. Even if they do get their wives pregnant, there's no guarantee that the kid won't be f.ucked up or have some type of genetic defect.

I know a lot of them are passionate about what they do, etc, etc but at the same time I know the thought of how much drugs they put in their body and their own mortality crosses their minds pretty frequently.
I agree with everything said here. I also feel that some guys, at least the guys I look up to and respect, are the ones who still put training, diet, and hardcore drive and mentality as #1 priority. I am willing to say that Jay Cutler, Mr.O is using less drugs, and is as healthy as he claims, while other guys, maybe with less advantageous genetics, are using god knows what, painkillers, 5g test all year, GH up the wazoo, etc etc and are completely risking death upon death. I use Jay as a common example here but: at one of his expos he says that he discredits the people who say jay is better becuase he uses more drugs than anyone else. I believe that although he does and admits to using steroids, he does not go absolutely crazy with all of these absurd rumors of cult like drug abuse that people use to give bbing a bad name.

I understand that the pro's may consider their drug use their own secret, or they're advantage, or just something they are ashamed of in a way, but to come out and tell people that you are a lean, 300lb man and you used the MASS STACK to get you ready for the olympia is redic. His tone of voice when saying this is obviously embarrassed because he knows people aren't stupid, and I'm sure he doesn't wish to lie. But of course, good ol' MuscleTech is writing him big fat checks, so I do see why it can be kept private.

It would just be nice to at least anonymously know what our fav pro's are doing...it would give us more positive motivation, and convince most of us that we can do more with less drugs (hopefully speaking.) I mean THE BLADE HAS KIDS! so a few other pro's (Tony Freeman.....etc).

It's just weird that they portray themselves as normal healthy men with families and then they are sticking themselves with a needle every hour on the hour.....its just weird to be blatantly lied to

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
i think the reason that most pro's don't come out is because it is illegal and they don't want the hassle even though they know everyone knows their on it...................i know one of the pro's through a friend and he knows jay cutler pretty well and i can tell you they do pretty heavy cycles............they bridge their cycles with HGH..................most don't come off of the GH because they want to stay lean year round for shows........guest poses, sh*t like that.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think the reason that most pro's don't come out is because it is illegal and they don't want the hassle even though they know everyone knows their on it...................i know one of the pro's through a friend and he knows jay cutler pretty well and i can tell you they do pretty heavy cycles............they bridge their cycles with HGH..................most don't come off of the GH because they want to stay lean year round for shows........guest poses, sh*t like that.
Ya know it would really settle my conscience to hear a little more about Jay. I mean I look at this guy as a Hero. Someone I want to be like as a pro. If you know someone who knows alot about him, whether it be anything, It would sure settle me to at least KNOW the types of things he's / they're doing for sure, instead of just assuming and then being tricked into thinking that its not really what everyone says it is by interviews, expos, dvds, meeting the guy, etc.

I'd appreciate it man

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another point to make is that the media interprets these drugs in a funny/demeaning manner.

I get PM's and emails all the time from Johnny "I lifted weights for a week, and now I'm ready for Dbol". If the pro's came out clean on a lot of this kind of stuff, you would see a lot more beginners skipping on proper diet and training, totally bypassing creatine, and going straight into pinning and orals without taking the time to ever learn about how to use them properly. Meanwhile, all of this would be happening on that particular pro's account.

With that regard, it's a hell of a lot easier to just not talk about it.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Another point to make is that the media interprets these drugs in a funny/demeaning manner.

I get PM's and emails all the time from Johnny "I lifted weights for a week, and now I'm ready for Dbol". If the pro's came out clean on a lot of this kind of stuff, you would see a lot more beginners skipping on proper diet and training, totally bypassing creatine, and going straight into pinning and orals without taking the time to ever learn about how to use them properly. Meanwhile, all of this would be happening on that particular pro's account.

With that regard, it's a hell of a lot easier to just not talk about it.
Well I agree that If i were in the same situation as a Pro today, i would do the exact same thing. But once retired, I think I would take the time of day to unveil a little bit about the industry, whether it be anonymously or not. I agree with media over-hyping, but at the same time. We shouldn't be left in the dark from guys we aspire to be like.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I can understand why they don't talk about their drug use in general, because it is illegal and would put the wrong kind of attention upon themselves. I also too see the point where knowing something like that will give people even more incentive to just skip the basics and jump right into drugs.

People already try to do that as it is, but even more would try to if they knew.

I think if pros talked about it, then it would also too serve as knowledge for people to learn which would be beneficial.

Despite the various drugs out there and amounts, I believe at the end of the day it is the person's genetics that determine the outcome first, then maybe drugs second.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm still interested in that weird bb cult shlt. I've read about it too, and I'm leaning on believing that it is just made up.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
I'm still interested in that weird bb cult shlt. I've read about it too, and I'm leaning on believing that it is just made up.
it's complete bullsh*t! ppl will make up sh*t about something they don't understand. they are normal ppl just like everyone else who train hard, have a goal in mind and do what it takes to reach that goal.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it's complete bullsh*t! ppl will make up sh*t about something they don't understand. they are normal ppl just like everyone else who train hard, have a goal in mind and do what it takes to reach that goal.
EXACTLY...there are drug users and abusers in every sport....bodybuilding is no different in that aspect, but its just fine tuned for a different specific goal.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You all have to realize that these people only make the real money fro the advertising. They don't have insurance plans etc in the Pro bb field. Drugs, doctors and flying around the world cost a fortune to keep doing. You have to be smart enough to see through the false advertising and if you can't then you have other issues as well.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You all have to realize that these people only make the real money fro the advertising. They don't have insurance plans etc in the Pro bb field. Drugs, doctors and flying around the world cost a fortune to keep doing. You have to be smart enough to see through the false advertising and if you can't then you have other issues as well.
It's not that we cannot see through the false advertising. It's just that we are wanting to know the truth, especially about those we look up to.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can't get the truth from these people when giving it means they could lose their freedom.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In jays video "ripped to shreds" I believe it's called. You can see some of his s h i t in his main fridge up top were normal people keep the butter. It's just a quick glimpse and you have to be looking for it.
I've seen a picture of that. Looks like it could be peptides of some sort. There is a bunch of stuff in there. who knows..... I know things like peptides, HCG, HGH etc need to be refrigerated, but who knows what it is.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can't get the truth from these people when giving it means they could lose their freedom.
Well yea, I know. I didnt mean he should come out and change..."Im Jay Cutler and I use Celltech" to..." Im Jay cutler, and I use Slin, GH, T3, Test, Deca, Winny, Sust, IGF-1, MGF, oh and evening primrose oil" lol. It would just be nice if there were more truthful anonymous interviews or something to just give us a piece of mind.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Lee Priest is pretty candid about his gear use. He is the only one I can think off the top of my head who does not hide it.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lee Priest is pretty candid about his gear use. He is the only one I can think off the top of my head who does not hide it.
yea. he is also quite conservative with his gear use. He attests to only using 6-8 weeks weeks of deca and tren, and then a pre contest stack....that's what I've heard. who knows.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
....In his video he tours his house, and in his bathroom, on the counter top there is a little refrigerator which he points out but acts as though there are a few soda's in there....
I can't tell you how many times I've been takin a dump and wished there was a mini fridge next to me so I could build a sandwich or something.