Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Maybe look for an online translator.:wtf:

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Gibberish. And if it were translated to English, it would still be just as retarded.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My interpretation: Anyone will buy anything with a catchy phrase or beat, regardless of whether it makes any sense.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Soulja Boy says in his lyrics from the song 'Crank Dat'

'Then superman that hoe'

and also...

'Crank dat soulja boy'

What's your interpretation of this ?

Superman:

When you're doing a girl doggy style, pull out, and cum on her back/ass. When she tells you to wipe it off, you pretend to, and when she wakes up, she has the bed sheets stuck to her back like supermans cape.

Crank Dat:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Crank+dat

X

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
The best Soulja Boy version.

Miami Hurricanes mascot at the Texas A&M game.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe these fcuking dipshets are getting rich and famous for throwing a couple a beats and shetty lyrics together. Must be nice is all im gonna say............

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I disgree with the crank dat off urban dictionary.

I think when Soulja Boy is saying 'Crank Dat Soulja Boy'

He's saying 'play that soulja boy music'

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
its just one of those songs that is coolish the first time you hear it but then just starts to get annoying IE: slim shady, hollaback girl...ect...

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are the lyrics to that song? It's always hard for me to decipher because the words are drowned out by the sound of TERRIBLE.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its just one of those songs that is coolish the first time you hear it but then just starts to get annoying IE: slim shady, hollaback girl...ect...
that's a really good point. it's just something with a ring to it, that sticks in your head, and can be easily marketed and turned into record sales. I have a feeling Soulja Boy is going to disappear from the record industry as quickly as it came into it.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I think "Crank dat" is universally known as "turn it up". BTW rap really sucks these days. I miss the early to mid 90's so much. Pure garbage, period. This southern rap gibberish has got to go. Ghetto Boys, Outkast, Goodie Mob, etc must be pissed.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
oh i forgot about slim shady (eminem) man I hated that guy.

All his shltty songs were just self-pity lyrics and someone suffering mentally from too much illicit drug usage.

I remember one time when Eminem said 'I only smoke 1/4 pot I used to before'.

I remember thinking to myself, 'No one really gave a f.uck when you did smoke a ton of pot and no one still gives a f.uck now.' lol.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's poorly educated idiots running around with their pants hanging off their asses saying things that only other ignorant people can understand. RAP IS CRAP!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
It's poorly educated idiots running around with their pants hanging off their asses saying things that only other ignorant people can understand. RAP IS CRAP!
Well, more explicitly it is individuals who wear their pants so low as if expecting a prison rape at anytime, while rapping about their 'self-induced sufferings' (i.e. selling drugs).

.......we all know it is impossible to obey the law.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Way to make a blanket statement.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Crank:

Soulja boy:

I think hes telling a boy dressed as a soulja (phonetic spelling of soldier - he really should of used MS word spell checker before releasing song...) to use the crank shaft to start up his 1916 Model T.

Simple really.