What is your interpretation of this

1. What is your interpretation of this

Soulja Boy says in his lyrics from the song 'Crank Dat'

'Then superman that hoe'

and also...

'Crank dat soulja boy'

What's your interpretation of this ?

2. Maybe look for an online translator.

3. Gibberish. And if it were translated to English, it would still be just as retarded.
    •   

4. My interpretation: Anyone will buy anything with a catchy phrase or beat, regardless of whether it makes any sense.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Soulja Boy says in his lyrics from the song 'Crank Dat'

'Then superman that hoe'

and also...

'Crank dat soulja boy'

What's your interpretation of this ?

Superman:

When you're doing a girl doggy style, pull out, and cum on her back/ass. When she tells you to wipe it off, you pretend to, and when she wakes up, she has the bed sheets stuck to her back like supermans cape.

Crank Dat:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=Crank+dat

X
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

6. The best Soulja Boy version.

Miami Hurricanes mascot at the Texas A&M game.

7. how bout who gives a ****!!!

8. the superman is funny though!

9. I can't believe these fcuking dipshets are getting rich and famous for throwing a couple a beats and shetty lyrics together. Must be nice is all im gonna say............

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dr Packenwood View Post
    Maybe look for an online translator.
    LOL no joke

11. I disgree with the crank dat off urban dictionary.

I think when Soulja Boy is saying 'Crank Dat Soulja Boy'

He's saying 'play that soulja boy music'

12. its just one of those songs that is coolish the first time you hear it but then just starts to get annoying IE: slim shady, hollaback girl...ect...

13. what are the lyrics to that song? It's always hard for me to decipher because the words are drowned out by the sound of TERRIBLE.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

14. Quote Originally Posted by brywal312 View Post
    its just one of those songs that is coolish the first time you hear it but then just starts to get annoying IE: slim shady, hollaback girl...ect...
    that's a really good point. it's just something with a ring to it, that sticks in your head, and can be easily marketed and turned into record sales. I have a feeling Soulja Boy is going to disappear from the record industry as quickly as it came into it.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

15. I think "Crank dat" is universally known as "turn it up". BTW rap really sucks these days. I miss the early to mid 90's so much. Pure garbage, period. This southern rap gibberish has got to go. Ghetto Boys, Outkast, Goodie Mob, etc must be pissed.

16. oh i forgot about slim shady (eminem) man I hated that guy.

All his shltty songs were just self-pity lyrics and someone suffering mentally from too much illicit drug usage.

I remember one time when Eminem said 'I only smoke 1/4 pot I used to before'.

I remember thinking to myself, 'No one really gave a f.uck when you did smoke a ton of pot and no one still gives a f.uck now.' lol.

17. It's poorly educated idiots running around with their pants hanging off their asses saying things that only other ignorant people can understand. RAP IS CRAP!

18. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    It's poorly educated idiots running around with their pants hanging off their asses saying things that only other ignorant people can understand. RAP IS CRAP!
    Well, more explicitly it is individuals who wear their pants so low as if expecting a prison rape at anytime, while rapping about their 'self-induced sufferings' (i.e. selling drugs).

.......we all know it is impossible to obey the law.

19. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    It's poorly educated idiots running around with their pants hanging off their asses saying things that only other ignorant people can understand. RAP IS CRAP!
    Way to make a blanket statement.

20. Ha-Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    Way to make a blanket statement.

21. Crank:

Soulja boy:

I think hes telling a boy dressed as a soulja (phonetic spelling of soldier - he really should of used MS word spell checker before releasing song...) to use the crank shaft to start up his 1916 Model T.

Simple really.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is your definition of a hard gainer
    By Bengal in forum Bulking
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 06-08-2014, 10:56 PM
  2. What is YOUR opinion of beef jerky as a snack??
    By D3vildog in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 03:26 PM
  3. What is YOUR opinion of Beef Jerky as a snack??
    By D3vildog in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-29-2008, 11:53 AM
  4. What is your definition of high frequency training?
    By Rugger in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-22-2008, 02:03 PM
  5. WHat is your opinion of Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2?
    By Dogsoldier in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 09:50 PM