Opening a PO box

  1. Opening a PO box


    Do a lot of you guys use P.O. Boxes?

    How much do they cost (range)?

    When you open one, do you use your real information or fake?

  2. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    I use a UPS mailbox. Costs $10 per month or less depending if they are running a special. Addresses like a street address too, not a PO Box. Some companies wont ship to PO Boxes.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    I use a UPS mailbox. Costs $10 per month or less depending if they are running a special. Addresses like a street address too, not a PO Box. Some companies wont ship to PO Boxes.
    That's true. I didn't think about certain companies not shipping to POs. So you can get a UPS mailbox? Do you register/open it with your real information or fake?
    •   
       

  4. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by KingMeso View Post
    That's true. I didn't think about certain companies not shipping to POs. So you can get a UPS mailbox? Do you register/open it with your real information or fake?
    I used my real info. Never had a problem with it.

  5. The big detterent for me, in using UPS as oposed to USPS is that in the majority of Post Offices you can get into your PO Box after hours. I'm pretty sure UPS doesn't work like that.
  6. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    The big detterent for me, in using UPS as oposed to USPS is that in the majority of Post Offices you can get into your PO Box after hours. I'm pretty sure UPS doesn't work like that.
    Right, but if you have big packages, UPS is much easier to deal with in retreiving them no matter what size mailbox you got. If you got something for your PO box that doesn't fit, then there goes the ability to get it after hours.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    Right, but if you have big packages, UPS is much easier to deal with in retreiving them no matter what size mailbox you got. If you got something for your PO box that doesn't fit, then there goes the ability to get it after hours.
    good point.

    there are a lot of factors that go into what you should choose.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    I used my real info. Never had a problem with it.
    Yeah and you need to use your real info, unless you have really decent fake docs. Drivers license, utility bill and one other thing I think I needed to open one.

    If you get popped with a bogus box, you will get mail fraud tacked on as well.


    X
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PO Box delivery?
    By ImJ2x in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 11:39 PM
  2. shipping to PO Box question
    By utvol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 05:00 PM
  3. PO box question
    By nosnmiveins in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 11:38 AM
  4. Does NP ship to PO boxes anymore?
    By chlorella in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 09:39 PM
  5. Setting up a PO Box
    By ALJD0812 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 08:55 AM
Log in
Log in