what are you watching?

1. what are you watching?

I'm personally a big Prison Break fan, and due to my girlfriend, I usually get suckered into watching Ugly Betty too. This week she even forced me to watch a lifetime movie with her instead of Prison Break....haha, what I'll do to get laid. ANYWAY, what other shows are worth checking out?

2. How I Met Your Mother, Nip/Tuck, Entourage, The Office...

The girl I'm seeing has got me watching Smallville, and I've already had to leave the room all three episodes we've watched together. It's that horrible.

3. House...I have watched it since the pilot and it never gets boring.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

4. The Office, Man VS Wild, Survivorman, South Park, Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Colbert Report, Daily Show, Scrubs

5. Dexter, Heroes, The Contender and The Ultimate Fighter

6. Californication..... it's on showtime and it's hillarious. southpark, damn near every show fx makes, prison break.. all I can think of right now. Don't get suckered into lifetime movies man, get DVR!! lol

7. Forgot about Scrubs...Last season premiers tonight.

8. The World Series! I pray Boston CHOKES!

9. World Series, Nip/Tuck, Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The History Channel, South Park, and Colbert Report.

10. Californication......funniest show on TV with lots of tottie! But i would go Prison Break ahead of that if i had damn pay tv.

i dont mind Ugly Betty actually. Is it wrong that a gay guy is my favourite character?

• Kid nation
    • Heroes
    • Who's the biggest loser
    • The soup

Much Love,

Neoborn

11. South Park (been watching for years and so far, this season is pretty damn good)

The Office

Tattoo Wars (New show. It comes on @ 8:00 pm eastern time, Thursdays on TLC. My buddy is on there next week I believe. His name is Guy Aitchison. Check it out. GREAT artists)

Family Guy

12. ~family guy

~my name is earl

~wwe smackdown

~simpsons

~late night with conan obrien
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

13. Always Sunny, TUF, Little People Big World, The first 48, and always some MTV garbage, oh and lots of history channel.

14. I also watch I Love New York. I can give you my address if you'd like to come over and kick me in the balls.

15. ~weather channel
    ~spanish channel (cant speak spanish either)
    ~tv guide channel
    ~anything with puppets or animated dogs
    ~oxygen network
    ~sometimes i just stare at the screen for hours without turning the tv on
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

16. House MD
    Heroes
    Lost
    Eureka (in season)
    Battlestar Galactica (occasionally)

17. It's the Golden Age of TV. There's too much good stuff to choose from. Which is fortunate because most movies nowadays suck.

My must watch stuff...

I know it is ridiculous, but I enjoy it. Last season was probably my least favorite. But the promos for the upcoming season have me back on board.

Prison Break
    Another ridiculous but ridiculously entertaining show.

The Shield
    Can't wait to see where this heads now that Vic knows who killed Lem.

Battlestar Galactica
    Probably best SF show in TV history. The last season started strong, got weak, then ended on a high note. I think season four, because they know it's the last and they have to wrap it all up, will be great.

And Adama's a badass -- check out his intra-atmospheric Viper deployment.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

18. The Office
    South Park
    Scrubs
    Hannity and Colmes
    Family Guy
    World Series of Poker
    World Poker Tour

19. House M.D. ~ underrated comical aspect and intriguing plot lines. Love the show.

Kid Nation ~ not the best show but its entertaining if I'm not doing anything else.

South Park: Season 11 and still funny as hell.

Sundays: I live for Sundays so I can watch stat tracker and the games

Friday Night Lights I really enjoyed the first season, haven't watched one episode of the second season since its on Friday nights now. Worst time slot ever but worth watching if your home.

24: upcoming in January

20. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    ~weather channel
    ~spanish channel (cant speak spanish either)
    ~tv guide channel
    ~anything with puppets or animated dogs
    ~oxygen network
    ~sometimes i just stare at the screen for hours without turning the tv on
    This was pretty much my TV line up when I used to get stoned 24/7.

21. Quote Originally Posted by KingMeso View Post
    This was pretty much my TV line up when I used to get stoned 24/7.
    hahaha....dude i have that same pic of alessandra as my backround................GOD she's fukcing hot!!!!!!!! like straight up dime piece!

22. LOST

The Shield

I've been watching Journeyman lately, but missed the past couple episodes. Seems like a pretty cool show, but I don't know how they can make it last more than a season or two.

23. the george lopez show is my new one i watch.

24. His wife on that show is HOT!

25. Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    His wife on that show is HOT!
    OMG she is unreal!! I just fukcin stare at her slammin body....dam i'd bounce quarters off that ass all night long!

26. Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    LOST

The Shield

I've been watching Journeyman lately, but missed the past couple episodes. Seems like a pretty cool show, but I don't know how they can make it last more than a season or two.
    journeyman is a rip off of sliders, which is a rip off of quantum leap...

...just thought i let you know.

27. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    OMG she is unreal!! I just fukcin stare at her slammin body....dam i'd bounce quarters off that ass all night long!
    If you think shes hot then you should check out My Name is Earl and focus on Catalina.

28. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    If you think shes hot then you should check out My Name is Earl and focus on Catalina.
    im watching that right now actually.

29. haha Cat Fight!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 02-23-2005, 07:21 PM
  2. What are you taking?
    By Conanalois in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-25-2004, 02:38 PM
  3. What Are You Taking For Pre-Workout Energy?
    By Skark in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-15-2004, 05:25 PM
  4. what are you stocking up on?
    By megalug in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-27-2004, 09:01 PM
  5. What are you?
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 03:03 PM