This is whats wrong with public schools

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I'm not a math teacher but I can tell you that 1KM is less than 1 mile. However, if the student was overreacting and asking others to revolt than he's lucky he's only getting a detention. It's one thing to correct your teacher but it's quite another one to ridicule him/her. I say this because I'm a teacher myself and I've had my curriculum questioned over stupid things such as warm up jogging and mandatory mile runs once a week. One concerning thing is how the teacher just wants the kid to accept his teaching when he acknowledges that he's wrong, that seems dictatorial to me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FAIL

Demote him to Janitor...then tell him to accept the fact that he has to clean feces and pee off the walls and ceiling everyday without resistance.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Wow.... idiot. Sit down, shut up, and let that student teach the class... he obviously knows more than the damn teacher.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
That reply pretty much sounds like my g/f. "I know you're right, but it pisses me off you proved me wrong. Therefore, you're wrong".

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
DURRR time for class stewdents!

I once had a nutrition teacher tell me protein has 9 cals per gram. Didn't like when I politely suggested that it was fat that has 9.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
FAIL

Demote him to Janitor...then tell him to accept the fact that he has to clean feces and pee off the walls and ceiling everyday without resistance.
:rofl: