This is whats wrong with public schools
- 10-24-2007, 12:45 AM
- 10-24-2007, 12:53 AM
Wow, I'm not a math teacher but I can tell you that 1KM is less than 1 mile. However, if the student was overreacting and asking others to revolt than he's lucky he's only getting a detention. It's one thing to correct your teacher but it's quite another one to ridicule him/her. I say this because I'm a teacher myself and I've had my curriculum questioned over stupid things such as warm up jogging and mandatory mile runs once a week. One concerning thing is how the teacher just wants the kid to accept his teaching when he acknowledges that he's wrong, that seems dictatorial to me.
- 10-24-2007, 12:42 PM
10-24-2007, 12:45 PM
Demote him to Janitor...then tell him to accept the fact that he has to clean feces and pee off the walls and ceiling everyday without resistance.
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
BPS - Where Body meets Performance
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
10-24-2007, 01:06 PM
Wow.... idiot. Sit down, shut up, and let that student teach the class... he obviously knows more than the damn teacher.
10-25-2007, 10:48 AM
That reply pretty much sounds like my g/f. "I know you're right, but it pisses me off you proved me wrong. Therefore, you're wrong".
10-25-2007, 10:51 AM
10-25-2007, 09:06 PM
DURRR time for class stewdents!
I once had a nutrition teacher tell me protein has 9 cals per gram. Didn't like when I politely suggested that it was fat that has 9.
10-25-2007, 09:46 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By anabolicrhino in forum PoliticsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2007, 10:05 AM
- By anabolicrhino in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2007, 12:20 PM
- By anabolicrhino in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 7Last Post: 02-21-2007, 05:40 AM
- By Outside Backer in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 10-26-2005, 04:33 PM
- By shady in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 09-04-2004, 09:31 AM