Expressing my Happiness

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well today was my first workout back in the gym after stoping cardio for a while. I also added in carbs. Preworkout I took 2 grams of Yellow Gold, 1 Serving Phosphagen Elite, 4 Servings of Carb Slam, 2 Sample Packets of NoExplode, 1 Sample Packet of RPM(6 Caps), 2 servings of Cytosport Complete Whey in Lactaid Milk. I had to walk the 3 miles to the gym because I had no car access. I felt pretty good during my walk. When I got to the gym I purchased something called Carbo Force from the counter. I think I might have gone overboard on the carbs, but I changed my diet drastically and I just wanted to make sure I didn't use all my glycogen stores up on the long walk to the gym. Anyway, the one thing I want to say I'm happy with is that I added 90 pounds to my Leg Press weight. I felt like I could have done more but my heart was racing and I felt like puking. I had an excellent workout, but I felt like puking the whole time. Almost like theres a burp ready to come out but I couldn't burp. I was doing incline situps last and I could hardly do any because of the feeling of pukeness. Everything elese was amazing though. Carbs really do make a difference. The only thing that pissed me off was rapid heartbeat and the feeling like I have to puke. I also could have gone to failure on leg press but the rapid heartbeat had me scared that I might lose concentration all of a sudden and that wouldn't be good!. All in All though this was one of the best workouts I have had in years. Of course I had been carb cycling for years and now my diet is quite different.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Well today was my first workout back in the gym after stoping cardio for a while. I also added in carbs. Preworkout I took 2 grams of Yellow Gold, 1 Serving Phosphagen Elite, 4 Servings of Carb Slam, 2 Sample Packets of NoExplode, 1 Sample Packet of RPM(6 Caps), 2 servings of Cytosport Complete Whey in Lactaid Milk. I had to walk the 3 miles to the gym because I had no car access. I felt pretty good during my walk. When I got to the gym I purchased something called Carbo Force from the counter. I think I might have gone overboard on the carbs, but I changed my diet drastically and I just wanted to make sure I didn't use all my glycogen stores up on the long walk to the gym. Anyway, the one thing I want to say I'm happy with is that I added 90 pounds to my Leg Press weight. I felt like I could have done more but my heart was racing and I felt like puking. I had an excellent workout, but I felt like puking the whole time. Almost like theres a burp ready to come out but I couldn't burp. I was doing incline situps last and I could hardly do any because of the feeling of pukeness. Everything elese was amazing though. Carbs really do make a difference. The only thing that pissed me off was rapid heartbeat and the feeling like I have to puke. I also could have gone to failure on leg press but the rapid heartbeat had me scared that I might lose concentration all of a sudden and that wouldn't be good!. All in All though this was one of the best workouts I have had in years. Of course I had been carb cycling for years and now my diet is quite different.
Oh yeah. Tonight is leg night for me. Got to love chunky burps on leg and back day. I eat 70g P and 60g C before the gym so I have to be careful pressing.