Bluetooth

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I agree that these things look like little ****'s on the side of peoples heads...

...but I'm breaking down and buying one for a few reasons.

1. It's illegal to use a cell and drive without a headset in Jersey.
2. My new phone is tiny and driving stick with it is a real pain in the ass.

But I know nothing about them. Can someone point me in the direction of a cheap one that works well?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I knew, I paid 65 dollars for mine and I got it through sprint. I did really like it but I kept misplacing it and finally lost it.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Not sure about cheap ones, but I have a Plantronics that I like. Before I bought one, I read that Motorola's did not have the best reviews.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't live that far away from you PI, and please be advised, I will drive to Jersey and personally pimp-slap the **** out of you if you buy one.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I don't live that far away from you PI, and please be advised, I will drive to Jersey and personally pimp-slap the **** out of you if you buy one.
come on. itll be for in car use only.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What kind of car do you drive?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just look on Newegg for the best reviewed one and try it out. I believe you can hone your search by price if you want.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your panties currently: * (representing them being twisted and/or in a bunch)

What you should do with them: ___ (representing them being untwisted and/or unbunching them)

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Your panties currently: * (representing them being twisted and/or in a bunch)

What you should do with them: ___ (representing them being untwisted and/or unbunching them)
don't worry, i still love ya baby.

...i just like my life a little more

:D

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and it's hte same price at the store as it is on the website...$29.99

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Just don't wear the ****ing thing while you walk around Wal Mart. God I can't stand that. Some of the people I see wearing a hands free around town, not driving, act like they will need to answer the phone in .3 seconds if their stock broker calls.

It kind of reminds me of the people that wear the utility belt. Tape measure, Leatherman, flashlight, keys, standard issue pocket knife, I'm sure they have a Ph testing kit for their swimming pool in there too......

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Although, you drive a Beemer. Don't you have a Motorola Phone?

If so I would stick to a Moto products, but then again I am a Moto wh0r3....
just got rid of my 2nd razr for a small little samsung a727

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
samsung makes a great bluetooth headset, i think i paid $30 after rebate from buy .com

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
instead of a bluetooth headset, buy a cell phone transmitter for the car speakers. I was in the same position before and i used a headset for about a year while i was driving to get rid of the handholding thing. Now they sell cellphone holders that clip in the airvents and a transmitter to play it on all the speakers. You can hear it better. I used to have a hard time hearing out of those things, plus they never fit right.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MistrJay General Chat 8
rpm57 Training Forum 15
General Chat 31