Way's to get girls at clubs at a c0ck fest party?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Well it official. I started college in sept and have heard about all the c0ck blocking at a club. (College parties mainly). I went to a club out in manhattan last night and man was there serious **** blocking. It's like 1:2 ration of girls to guys at a club that cockblock all the girls. Im wondering if this happens to you guys out in other places or is it just good old NYC that this happens to. It seems that a bunch of guys keep all the good girls to themselves at clubs and leave everyone else alone. Im just wondering how on earth you get a girl at a club if there are so many damn guys around **** blocking the girls. Anyone else experience this? Reps for some good advice. Im sure others have had this type of experience as well.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
what do you mean by guys taking all the girls? go up there and take them if you want them. if they say no or fvck off go to a different one.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
what do you mean by guys taking all the girls? go up there and take them if you want them. if they say no or fvck off go to a different one.
haha wish it was that easy. sorority party with TONS of frat's hanging around them. Bump :D anyone else had any of these experiences? I guess in my case it was a college thing.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
haha wish it was that easy. sorority party with TONS of frat's hanging around them. Bump :D anyone else had any of these experiences? I guess in my case it was a college thing.
i went to a college house party with some of my friends and it was at this frat house and we ended up having alot of the girls, most of the time those guys hang around the girls but never get anywhere with them.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i went to a college house party with some of my friends and it was at this frat house and we ended up having alot of the girls, most of the time those guys hang around the girls but never get anywhere with them.
mnnn. good point. but My buddy's were being emo. It's hard working by yourself. :lol:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what the hell is c0ck blocking?. Sorry I'm just not hip to what the kids say these days.
This would be when you've gotten the girls attention, and you're making progress, and someone comes and totally interupts your mojo.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
girls are the worst c0ck blockers. if a guy does it who gives a fvck, if one of her friends comes up and says something to her that she doesn't like its pretty much over.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never really heard of guys cockblocking. From my experience, it's usually her friend.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Tell them you are gay. I swear they get women. My brother is gay and has to fight women off with his c0ck. It pisses the **** out of me.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Sniff their snatch. Nothing drives a woman crazy like having a stranger walk up to them and sniff their snatch. :rofl:

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Sniff their snatch. Nothing dirves a woman crazy like having a stranger walk up to them and sniff their snatch. :rofl:
:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: like a dog? aaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahah i'm picturing that sh*t!!!!! :toofunny:

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
find an in through her friends if her friends show approval of you she is more likely to talk to you iam not talking about a verbal approval but a non-verbal body language approval

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
find an in through her friends if her friends show approval of you she is more likely to talk to you iam not talking about a verbal approval but a non-verbal body language approval
totally. I had to get my bud to try and help my ass out. I would grab one girl, he would grab the other, but he was emo at that time. Girls usually travel in groups. I do see the whole girl cockblock picture though. xD

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I have heard of guys c-blocking, which is f-ed up. Most of times when you confront them, they will move.
The hardest when the chick you are trying to go after is hanging out with her friend or friends. I find it much easier if you bring a friend or a wingman, 2 on 2 so at least her friend won't try to block you, cause she will be occupied with your friend.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I have heard of guys c-blocking, which is f-ed up. Most of times when you confront them, they will move.
The hardest when the chick you are trying to go after is hanging out with her friend or friends. I find it much easier if you bring a friend or a wingman, 2 on 2 so at least her friend won't try to block you, cause she will be occupied with your friend.
haha. I tried that too xD! her friend is a GIANT! She was literally my height. (bout 6'0, 6'1 ish) My wingman was mad emo and didn't want a giant to look after. xD

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Women are far worse **** blockers than men. I also notice that 20-30% of the chicks aren't even fvckable so that makes the odds even worse.

If you have a good approach and don't come off as needy than you should get most women's attention. Position yourself in a bar stool that will allow you to come in contact with women and put your game to the test.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Women are far worse **** blockers than men. I also notice that 20-30% of the chicks aren't even fvckable so that makes the odds even worse.

If you have a good approach and don't come off as needy than you should get most women's attention. Position yourself in a bar stool that will allow you to come in contact with women and put your game to the test.
haha the place was CROWDED though. It was the entire environment I guess. super crowded club + more guys than gals = c0ck block fest 2007. Ill try some of these approaches in the future. Anymore useful advice? I need to work on my game. I should make a new log, Cellardude works on his game haha. That would be hilarious considering how empty the log would be because I got none! :rant:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Well, I try t make it seem as if the chick is trying to hit on me and pick me up. It seems funny to many women and then I can get a conversation rolling. I'll be my sarcastic smart a$$ self and treat them like an annoying little sister and it works for me. Never lean in during a conversation. Talk to other women at the club, if you just talk to one and strike out then you go 0 for 1. If you talk to ten and connect with 4 then you're 4 for 10 and this is hall of fame batting average stuff ;) Make your conversations brief. Don't buy her a drink or shower her with compliments, she probably gets that from 90% of the dudes she meets in a club and you want to be in the 10% category which stands out.

Last edited:
Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Well, I try t make it seem as if the chick is trying to hit on me and pick me up. It seems funny to many women and then I can get a conversation rolling. I'll be my sarcastic smart a$$ self and treat them like an annoying little sister and it works for me. Never lean in during a conversation. Talk to other women at the club, if you just talk to one and strike out then you go 0 for 1. If you talk to ten and connect with 4 then you're 4 for 10 and this is hall of fame batting average stuff ;) Make your conversations brief. Don't buy her a drink or shower her compliments, she probably gets that from 90% of the dudes she meets in a club and you want to be in the 10% category which stands out.
I get eyeballed by girls but, I SUCK at that kinda foreplay. I get where your going with this but man oh man do I suck at that sh1t. Im not the outgoing type, More of that reserved shy dude. Which is what sucks ass cause guys make moves. Not girls, unless their really dirty. (most of the time not always :lol:)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I get eyeballed by girls but, I SUCK at that kinda foreplay. I get where your going with this but man oh man do I suck at that sh1t. Im not the outgoing type, More of that reserved shy dude. Which is what sucks ass cause guys make moves. Not girls, unless their really dirty. (most of the time not always :lol:)
Just practice on the ugly ones to get some reps :D It's not that bad once you get used to it but it's difficult at first if you're not used to it. Just keep trying and keep talking to lots of girls. Act like you have options, don't make a girl think she's the only chick you'll talk to, they get in a different mode when they know there's competition.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Just practice on the ugly ones to get some reps :D It's not that bad once you get used to it but it's difficult at first if you're not used to it. Just keep trying and keep talking to lots of girls. Act like you have options, don't make a girl think she's the only chick you'll talk to, they get in a different mode when they know there's competition.
wow, so true. I don't know WHY but I know what you mean, Reject girls if they really like you or not make a big deal out of them and they keep coming back for more. :lol: They get the satisfaction of knowing that their hot sh1t and you can kiss her ass good bye. :whiner: I see it a lot, I must say.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So why the heck are you at clubs in the first place.

If I had to do it all over again I would go to the campus library, club or group and work those girls. Smart girls are hot too. They will likely tend to be less shallow than what you will find at a club, with better, more intelligent conversation.

As a matter of fact thats how I pick up all the girls that are half my age.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established

Talking about women c0ck blockers...

You need a secret weapon.

Stephen Lynch's - She gotta smile

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Enjoy!

X

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
So why the heck are you at clubs in the first place.

If I had to do it all over again I would go to the campus library, club or group and work those girls. Smart girls are hot too. They will likely tend to be less shallow than what you will find at a club, with better, more intelligent conversation.

As a matter of fact thats how I pick up all the girls that are half my age.
Very true, not just libraries but random places will also have you coming in contact with hotties. Bars and clubs aren't the only places and some guys think that they are the only places to find attractive women. I found one at Whole Foods and sparked up a nice little conversation. Women are less guarded outside of bars and clubs so it should be even easier outside of that environment.