The End Of Space

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Ok Guys, heres one for you.

What is at the end of space, like say we travel to the end of space, and theres a wall, whats outside the wall, thats outside that....etc

Space cant go on forever....I mean...its cant! The Human mind is incapable of imagining that (whether we are not "meant' to know..) so any ideas guys?

What is outside space, and also if the "big bang" created the universe, what was before the big bang etc... and if there was a God who created everything , who created him...

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established

What is at the end of space, like say we travel to the end of space, and theres a wall, whats outside the wall, thats outside that....etc

Space cant go on forever....I mean...its cant! The Human mind is incapable of imagining that (whether we are not "meant' to know..) so any ideas guys?

What is outside space, and also if the "big bang" created the universe, what was before the big bang etc... and if there was a God who created everything , who created him...
Why worry about it? lol Trust me man, there IS a God, and there is not walls

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
I think the fabric of space and time are in a sphere, so if we do travel to that 'edge' it curves anyway and we just go around as if inside a huge ball. Perspective wise we wouldn't even know it if we were traveling in a straight line or not. From Earth, we might be able to detect it, but at how many billion light years away....it could take a while.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
I think the fabric of space and time are in a sphere, so if we do travel to that 'edge' it curves anyway and we just go around as if inside a huge ball. Perspective wise we wouldn't even know it if we were traveling in a straight line or not. From Earth, we might be able to detect it, but at how many billion light years away....it could take a while.
So whats outside the sphere, and what created the sphere.

See the way "our world works" is that something either is whithin something else (like a snow globe) and/or it was created by something.

Everything has to have a creator.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
So whats outside the sphere, and what created the sphere.

See the way "our world works" is that something either is whithin something else (like a snow globe) and/or it was created by something.

Everything has to have a creator.
Thats the thing. I know "0" isn't a real number but a concept. But it might just have to be one we accept but don't understand.

By saying 'nothing' exists, is it then 'something' that can be measured or quantified?

Its too damn late to be thinking about this. Its like those Matryoshka dolls except on a huge scale.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
HAH ive thought of the same thing. Ive realized that human brains can never comprehend the end of space or infinity. I think its something we will comprehend when we pass on.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
What my question is: Matter is never created nor destroyed, right? Ok so the "big bang" started the universe. Where did the "matter" of the big bang come from that has made everything we know now as our universe? How did elements just "appear"?

I think our lives are just all a meaningless joke. This is how I justify my steroid usage.
Theory has it that they were crushed down to a singularity much like that in a black hole. It was always there.

Where it came from and how it got there is another question.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
What my question is: Matter is never created nor destroyed, right? Ok so the "big bang" started the universe. Where did the "matter" of the big bang come from that has made everything we know now as our universe? How did elements just "appear"?

I think our lives are just all a meaningless joke. This is how I justify my steroid usage.
THAT IS WHERE FAITH COMES IN... WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE?.. WAS OUR WHOLE EXISTANT JUST A STATISTICAL MIRACAL?.. OR DID SOMETHING ELSE CONJURE UP OUR WORLD?..AS FOR WHAT DR. PACKENWOOD. SIAD ABOUT EVERYTHING IS INSIDE SOMETHING ELSE? ITS LIKE THE ENDING SCENE OF MEN IN BLACK WHERE IT ZOOMED OUT FROM EARTH TO THE SOLAR SYSTEM TO OUR GALLAXY TO THE UNIVERSE INTO A MARBLE THAT AN ALIEN WAS PLAYING WITH... HOW BIG OF A PART OF EXISTANCE DO WE REALLY PLAY?

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
THAT IS WHERE FAITH COMES IN... WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE?.. WAS OUR WHOLE EXISTANT JUST A STATISTICAL MIRACAL?.. OR DID SOMETHING ELSE CONJURE UP OUR WORLD?..AS FOR WHAT DR. PACKENWOOD. SIAD ABOUT EVERYTHING IS INSIDE SOMETHING ELSE? ITS LIKE THE ENDING SCENE OF MEN IN BLACK WHERE IT ZOOMED OUT FROM EARTH TO THE SOLAR SYSTEM TO OUR GALLAXY TO THE UNIVERSE INTO A MARBLE THAT AN ALIEN WAS PLAYING WITH... HOW BIG OF A PART OF EXISTANCE DO WE REALLY PLAY?
Even if any of that is true, who created these "aliens", who created this "statistical miracle".......

I somehow belive that for whatever reason we are no able to comprehend this, to put it simply we lack the intelligence to understand that something does not have a creator.

And the cool thing is, every part of our body (excluding an religious aspects) is made up of the fabric of space.

This subject is weird and I wonder why its not addressed more in schools or colleges. Even astronomers dont ask these kinds of questions.

Im still getting over the fact that a collapsed star can be the size of a small pea yet if you were to hold it, it would make a hole through your hand and through the center of the earth...crazy.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:rofl: good use of caps and dots.......:toofunny: :clap2:

much banananess,
~tripnsaty

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
:rofl: good use of caps and dots.......:toofunny: :clap2:

much banananess,
~tripnsaty
I LEARNED FROM THE BEST...:drunk: SO HOW DOES ONE OBTAIN AN APLICATION FOR THIS DEATH SQUAD?... OR IS IT LIKE A GANG WHERE I CAN GET JUMPED IN?...:numbered:

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Used to be interested in this stuff, still am to a point. But in the end we're likely never going to know. The theories capable of explaining it aren't really testable, and my guess is that when they do come into the range of being tested the tests will just throw up more questions. At best our brightest people can get a rough approximation of what's going on in their skulls. The animals have a leg up on us, because all they do when they're not fighting for survival is eat and screw. Us? We manage to seperate ourselves from nature to a point where we really have no predators to deal with and plentiful food and then we multiply like a cell culture and start taking Prozak.

I think you can learn a lot about being happy by watching animals who know that they are safe for the moment. They eat, they screw, they play. They don't give a **** about 'what it all means', and as a consequence they don't have DVD players, but they also don't get pissed because of some mystery scratch that just appeared on their Fight Club DVD which causes it to skip.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

this whole topic is very interesting........everything from space,to aliens,to the pyramids,to ghosts,to why mcdonalds keeps re-releasing the mc chicken ??........i wish we knew more for sure what the hell we live in?????

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
this whole topic is very interesting........everything from space,to aliens,to the pyramids,to ghosts,to why mcdonalds keeps re-releasing the mc chicken ??........i wish we knew more for sure what the hell we live in?????
THAT MCCHICKEN IS IFFY... :sick:

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established

Dont you mean the mc rib... :p

And yes, that is right up there with the top 5 questions:

1: what is at the end of space.
2: whats in the mc Rib
3: Why the hell do they keep re-re-re-re-re-releasing the mc rib
4: Who are these aliens and why do they keep probing me
5: Why the HELL are there so many "DOGGS, Dog etc." around here.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
WOAH MR PATTATO HEAD.... WHY YOU POINTING FINGERS AT ME??... NO ONE ELSE USES TWO GG'S THATS CUSTOM...
MAD THAT SH*T UP MY SELF... CHECKITY CHECK YOURSELF BEFORE YOU WRECK YOURSEF:trout:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
5: Why the HELL are there so many "DOGGS, Dog etc." around here.
dogs,doggs prefer to mount their booty 2 to 1 over non dog types........

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Who knows what's at the edge of space...probably more space. Another universe...if you stepped outside of our 4 dimensional reality maybe you could see it, but since your brain has evolved to dwell in this reality for eons - it would probably kill you or drive you to the brink of insanity.

The very idea is so vast compared to the life and fragility of our physical bodies that only by stepping outside the physical could you even begin to understand what's really out there.

But then you're into metaphysics, and because nothing in that field can really be empiracally measured - it could all just be in your head. Or not. :)

BV

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the answer is in large amounts of weed and energy drinks...oh and doritos.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I think the answer is in large amounts of weed and energy drinks...oh and doritos.
You know, I think you're onto something! :D

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think what people fail to think about is that these certain scientific laws, the basic laws of thermodynamics for example, were created in this universe, and govern this universe. A lot of people ask the question, "If God was there forever, then who created God?" - That question is inside the box of the science that we have grown to know and comprehend, but fail to realize that God created those laws to govern our world and universe. It's extremely complex, and I can only imagine that God created the unending universe to show how great and big he truly is.

An interesting fact I'd like to point out is that the Bible speaks of the world being round nearly a thousand years before science ever stated it as a fact. People fail to realize that the Bible is also a book of science and answers to all of these questions.

It's definitely an amazing world, and so much to think about. We could never possibly know everything about everything. Sometimes I get in those moods where I just lay in bed thinking about all of this stuff for hours (drinking BCAA's while doing so as to avoid being catablolic, of course). There are so many questions. It's such an incredible universe.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes I get in those moods where I just lay in bed thinking about all of this stuff for hours (drinking BCAA's while doing so as to avoid being catablolic, of course).
lol , so true, so true.....

Although this would answer many questions, i.e there is a god an he created everything, it still doesnt address the main issue, which would be .... and who created this God.

Whichever way you look at it, the only explanation is that something else created the God (i.e Gods parents, and his parents parents) or some Alien created "our universal God" who then created our universe, which hypothetically is one of Billions of universes etc...

The question would then be....but whats outside all these universes, who created the Alien who created the Gods of these universes, who created that Alien, etc....etc

It really is mind blowing....literally.

Oh and say the laws of physics were created to stop us from reaching the end of our universe....then who created the thing that created the laws which binds our universe.....blah blah..

For someone to simply say that a God created the universe and it goes on forever doesn't in anyway answer anything. Infact, it only opens up a whole new set of questions.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established

Although this would answer many questions, i.e there is a god an he created everything, it still doesnt address the main issue, which would be .... and who created this God.

Whichever way you look at it, the only explanation is that something else created the God (i.e Gods parents, and his parents parents) or some Alien created "our universal God" who then created our universe, which hypothetically is one of Billions of universes etc...

The question would then be....but whats outside all these unverses, who created the Alien who created the Gods of these universes, who created that Alien, etc....etc

Oh and say the laws of physics were created to stop us from reaching the end of our universe....then who created the thing that created the laws which binds our universe.....blah blah..
dude slow down i think you might hurt yourself. :rofl:

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
dude slow down i think you might hurt yourself. :rofl:
I had too much No Shotgun.....and right now im munching through a baked potato and tuna.....

Actually, now I think about it who created the baked potato, who created the farmer, who created the human, who created the world, that created the thing that made the unviverse......etc..

Because this is one heck of a tuna and baked potato meal and Id just like to thank them...:rofl:

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
Everything Is Moving Through Space And Space Is Expanding At The Same Time. Some Say It Is Slowing And All Matter In Space Will Collapse And Form Another Bang. Others Say It Will Continue To Expand Forever.

Most Matter Is Dark Matter That Isn't Really Understood But Is Detected.

Either Way, I Would Rather Contemplate A Nice Set Of Cans Than To Dwell On If Space Goes On Forever But Thats Just Me.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

The question would then be....but whats outside all these universes, who created the Alien who created the Gods of these universes, who created that Alien, etc....etc

For someone to simply say that a God created the universe and it goes on forever doesn't in anyway answer anything. Infact, it only opens up a whole new set of questions.
I don't think you read my post. God doesn't have to have a creator, and the problem is that people don't understand that. He lives outside the very rules that govern us. God does not live inside the rules of thermodynamics, etc.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most Matter Is Dark Matter That Isn't Really Understood But Is Detected.

Dark matter
TAKE our best understanding of gravity, apply it to the way galaxies spin, and you'll quickly see the problem: the galaxies should be falling apart. Galactic matter orbits around a central point because its mutual gravitational attraction creates centripetal forces. But there is not enough mass in the galaxies to produce the observed spin.

Vera Rubin, an astronomer working at the Carnegie Institution's department of terrestrial magnetism in Washington DC, spotted this anomaly in the late 1970s. The best response from physicists was to suggest there is more stuff out there than we can see. The trouble was, nobody could explain what this "dark matter" was.

And they still can't. Although researchers have made many suggestions about what kind of particles might make up dark matter, there is no consensus. It's an embarrassing hole in our understanding. Astronomical observations suggest that dark matter must make up about 90 per cent of the mass in the universe, yet we are astonishingly ignorant what that 90 per cent is.

Maybe we can't work out what dark matter is because it doesn't actually exist. That's certainly the way Rubin would like it to turn out. "If I could have my pick, I would like to learn that Newton's laws must be modified in order to correctly describe gravitational interactions at large distances," she says. "That's more appealing than a universe filled with a new kind of sub-nuclear particle."

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you read my post. God doesn't have to have a creator, and the problem is that people don't understand that. He lives outside the very rules that govern us. God does not live inside the rules of thermodynamics, etc.
Ok, saying your statement is true...

But something HAD to of made the God. IF you remove all reasoning of our laws of physics etc... you are left with a being that is "everything", but what does "everything" exist within and what is its purpose.

To say God created everything and thats that is the easy way out of this question. Remove the universe and your left with this "god", or presence, but regardless of whether it obeys any physics rule, it HAS to exist within this dimension or another dimension....etc, and therefor what....

Bah! I know what I mean and the "god created everything" answer simply doesnt satisfy any anything.

Imagine it this way, if god is everything we live and breathe and is the universe, then what the hell is outside this God. Another dimension? ...what created that, .....

etc. etc.

Not poo-pooing your theory or anything but surely you cant be happy with "god created everything and he defies physics. The End. Fin"

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Dark matter
TAKE our best understanding of gravity, apply it to the way galaxies spin, and you'll quickly see the problem: the galaxies should be falling apart. Galactic matter orbits around a central point because its mutual gravitational attraction creates centripetal forces. But there is not enough mass in the galaxies to produce the observed spin.

Vera Rubin, an astronomer working at the Carnegie Institution's department of terrestrial magnetism in Washington DC, spotted this anomaly in the late 1970s. The best response from physicists was to suggest there is more stuff out there than we can see. The trouble was, nobody could explain what this "dark matter" was.

And they still can't. Although researchers have made many suggestions about what kind of particles might make up dark matter, there is no consensus. It's an embarrassing hole in our understanding. Astronomical observations suggest that dark matter must make up about 90 per cent of the mass in the universe, yet we are astonishingly ignorant what that 90 per cent is.

Maybe we can't work out what dark matter is because it doesn't actually exist. That's certainly the way Rubin would like it to turn out. "If I could have my pick, I would like to learn that Newton's laws must be modified in order to correctly describe gravitational interactions at large distances," she says. "That's more appealing than a universe filled with a new kind of sub-nuclear particle."
Yeah I do remember reading that. Dark Matter has no physical elements (no oxygen, no carbon etc...) so how can you measure something that does not exist.

Dark matter is known as an exotic material I think, and I remember reading that there are places outside our galaxy that defy our basic laws of physics.

Anothe cool thing is the whole "light speed" thing, whereby what we are seeing now (the stars) actually is a few million or billion years old, and older than that (even before our planet could be called a planet)

How cool is that?!! Its like seeing into the past. Scary thing is the universe could have exploded (at the very end of the universe) and we wont see it for another few billion years...

(not sure if would see it first, or actually die from the explosion first as light travels faster than chemical compounds...)

bah! Too late for this.

Polynomial

Polynomial

Awards
  • Established
Depends on what you're trying to argue. I might as well say that just like god, the universe doesn't need a creator. In any case, arguing this way gets you at most an 'unmoved mover' (ala Aristotle) who is not even aware of the beings that it created. The jump from a 'creator' to Judeo-Christian god is purely a matter of faith and upbringing.

The question of what's at the edge of the universe is somewhat nonsensical, just like people asking "if you drive in a car at the speed of light and turn on your brights, what happens?" The point is that it's impossible to travel at the speed of light, just like it's impossible to get to the edge of the universe given its expansion rate.

But I do have an alternate answer....there's a restaurant at the end of the universe and there's a whole book about it.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Time and space exist only in physical dimentions we live in. So it might be hard to comprehend for many people, but God exists in different dimentions just is. If you'll understand that, you won't ask question "What was before God?" Nothing. If there's no such thing as time then there's not possible to have something before something.
Think about it. What is "time"? It was created by people by watchung Sun goes around the Earth (well, other way around), so people call it a day and divided on 24 hours, then watched Earth orbit the sun and call it a year, then divided year on months, weeks, days, etc. You get the point. (I hope). :)
I thought Albert Einstein explained it before.:think:
And also I read somewhere that scientists found more than just dimentions we live in and now they trying to find the way to prove it or show it to us.

Polynomial

Polynomial

Awards
  • Established
Time and space exist only in physical dimentions we live in.
The "physical" dimensions that we live in are space-time.

So it might be hard to comprehend for many people, but God exists in different dimentions just is. If you'll understand that, you won't ask question "What was before God?"
Nobody's asking about "What was before God?" They're asking: What created god? The point is that if a complex system such as a universe needs a creator, then the creator and the universe together form an even more complex system that requires a creator. So, religious people simply assume that god doesn't need a creator. But if a complex being such as god doesn't need a creator, non-religious people also assume that a complex system such as the universe doesn't need a creator either.

Think about it. What is "time"? It was created by people by watchung Sun goes around the Earth (well, other way around), so people call it a day and divided on 24 hours, then watched Earth orbit the sun and call it a year, then divided year on months, weeks, days, etc. You get the point. (I hope). :)
I thought Albert Einstein explained it before.:think:
Time is not linear as you suggest but instead time is tied into how our space curves. To learn more wikipedia 'light cone.'

And also I read somewhere that scientists found more than just dimentions we live in and now they trying to find the way to prove it or show it to us.
String theory and other theories predict the existence of other dimensions, but they are much too small to be useful. Besides, these extra dimensions are only a mathematical model of looking at the universe and the term 'dimension' doesn't carry over from that framework into what most people think.

Here's an example of what scientists have in mind: Consider tight-rope walkers. They can only go along the rope and not around it. An ant, however, can travel both along and around the rope, since it's small enough. So to a tight-rope walker, the rope is 1 dimensions while the ant thinks of it as 2-dimensional.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Nobody's asking about "What was before God?" They're asking: What created god?
Nothing, because when you ask that question you assume that there was time before God existed, but if time doesn't exist in dimentions God is, then question itself doesn't make sense.

The point is that if a complex system such as a universe needs a creator, then the creator and the universe together form an even more complex system that requires a creator.
...then creator who created creator needs another creator because it makes even more complex system...
You can keep going for a while now... :)

God is an intelligent being, universe is not... You can't compare them to each other as they are equal.

So, religious people simply assume that god doesn't need a creator. But if a complex being such as god doesn't need a creator, non-religious people also assume that a complex system such as the universe doesn't need a creator either.
God gave everyone free will, so non-religious people can believe whatever they want. :)

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so if you assume god created everything then he must exist in some dimension (other than ours..right?). The same as say our souls, ghosts etc..if they are all existing, then they must exist on another level of dimension which crosses into ours.

Therefor Gods dimension does not have to have the same laws of physics as ours, yet he must be comprised of some type of material, i.e an exotic dark matter.

Ok, so whichever way you look at it, whether God has a presense or not, he has to exist on either one or all dimension, yet he has to have some type of "presense" and therfor must exist within something.

For example space, our galaxy, universe exists within dark matter. The big bang exploded outwards into...im guessing "dark matter", yet the dark matter had to of existed within something for it to exist at all

God has to exist within something (i.e if god is dark matter) and outside that dark matter...there is what. And god had to have a creator, and if he didnt, how did he "come about"... what is his purpose,

im sorry but to say god created everything doesnt answer any question and using the intelligence we have been given allows us to understand that he must exist within something and have a purpose and therefor a creator. Otherwise what does god exist within , whether physical or meaning.

Polynomial

Polynomial

Awards
  • Established
Nothing, because when you ask that question you assume that there was time before God existed, but if time doesn't exist in dimentions God is, then question itself doesn't make sense.
:frustrate: Then according to you god cannot create anything because to create something time needs to exist and apparently where god lives it doesn't.

...then creator who created creator needs another creator because it makes even more complex system...
You can keep going for a while now... :)
Yes, that's why this is an argument against intelligent design. It's a type of a regression argument used in philosophy.

God is an intelligent being, universe is not... You can't compare them to each other as they are equal.
I would now ask you what 'intelligent' means in this context but I have a feeling that this would be fruitless. So without explaining that what you say holds no value.

Here's the point: Since the times of Plato and before people have worked hard to prove the existence of any kind of deity. Every single time they have tried it's been concluded that in order to believe in the existence of a deity you have to make a leap of faith. Christian (especially Catholic) theologians have written volumes upon volumes about this subject and I guarantee you that the analysis is not even close to being as simple as you think it is.

Polynomial

Polynomial

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so if you assume god created everything then he must exist in some dimension (other than ours..right?). The same as say our souls, ghosts etc..if they are all existing, then they must exist on another level of dimension which crosses into ours.
No, he does not have to exist in some dimension other than ours. The idea is that god doesn't exist in the same way that a "chair" exists. The better question is not "where" does god exist but rather "how" does he exist.

Therefor Gods dimension does not have to have the same laws of physics as ours, yet he must be comprised of some type of material, i.e an exotic dark matter.
No, he does not have to be made up of anything. For example, you can imagine a unicorn in your mind, but it doesn't mean that this unicorn exists anywhere.

For example space, our galaxy, universe exists within dark matter. The big bang exploded outwards into...im guessing "dark matter", yet the dark matter had to of existed within something for it to exist at all
No. Dark matter is just a type of matter that doesn't emit enough electromagnetic radiation for us to detect it directly. Instead we detect it by the effects that it has on gravity.
Think of it this way: few decades ago we didn't know about the existence of anti-matter, yet today we can produce it. Dark matter is just a catchy name for another progress in our understanding of the universe, not what's outside the universe.

So, the big bang didn't "explode into dark matter." Space-time are contained within our universe, so there's really nothing outside of it. Put it another way: don't think of the universe as expanding INTO something; instead think about it as taking more time to get to other places in the universe. The idea of 'nothingness' is very hard to comprehend.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
No, he does not have to exist in some dimension other than ours. The idea is that god doesn't exist in the same way that a "chair" exists. The better question is not "where" does god exist but rather "how" does he exist.

No, he does not have to be made up of anything. For example, you can imagine a unicorn in your mind, but it doesn't mean that this unicorn exists anywhere.

The idea of 'nothingness' is very hard to comprehend.
I agree with your statements, i as actually trying to see if from the other perspective (i.e god is the creator, the end).

As for the "how" does god exist, i was using a hypothetical approach, as in to say if he did exist via another dimension... i.e one that crosses into ours

As for the unicorn example, that was my point. In order for you to think of something, that thought has to occupy some kind of space and time equation, and so it does exist, just not necessarily as a physical element.

I do agree with the statments your are making, im just not sure why one could be happy with the "god made everything, no one made him as he is everything" approch. I cant find the logic in that.

(no offense meant to those who belive God is the end of everthing, this is merely a discussion on the concept of the end of space/time etc)

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Poly, you big brainiac, get back to studying.;)

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
oh and i was using the darkmatter as a hypotheitcal element, i didnt actually mean to use the exact meaning of dark matter as my subject point.

Ill call it "god matter" and whatever the rest of space is made of (which the big bang exploded into), i.e nothingness.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Ok, saying your statement is true...

But something HAD to of made the God. IF you remove all reasoning of our laws of physics etc... you are left with a being that is "everything", but what does "everything" exist within and what is its purpose.

To say God created everything and thats that is the easy way out of this question. Remove the universe and your left with this "god", or presence, but regardless of whether it obeys any physics rule, it HAS to exist within this dimension or another dimension....etc, and therefor what....

Bah! I know what I mean and the "god created everything" answer simply doesnt satisfy any anything.

Imagine it this way, if god is everything we live and breathe and is the universe, then what the hell is outside this God. Another dimension? ...what created that, .....

etc. etc.

Not poo-pooing your theory or anything but surely you cant be happy with "god created everything and he defies physics. The End. Fin"
Its like when you ask your mom when you were a kid if you could go outside and play.

She said 'No!"

You ask "Why not?"

She says "Because I said so."

WTF THAT TELLS ME NOTHING!

But you had to accept it or get your ass kicked.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Its like when you ask your mom when you were a kid if you could go outside and play.

She said 'No!"

You ask "Why not?"

She says "Because I said so."

WTF THAT TELLS ME NOTHING!

But you had to accept it or get your ass kicked.
Apparently you still have strong feelings towards your mother... :lol: