Fight last night!!!

db682

Awards
  • Established
I got into a little scuffle in front of a nightclub last night with the local gangbanger community. God it was great. I pulverised this poor guys face. I wasnt even planning on fighting since it was a 1 on 1 with a friend of mine and some other clown. I used to bounce at the club and I was standing next to one of the bouncers during the fight, when he said to watch out. Next thing I know I got some guy on my back. He was my size about 225 and tried to tackle me from behind. HAaaaaaaaa. I grab the guy and flipped him over my back and head and slammed him on the street. He was holding my shirt and when I pulled him over it pulled my shirt over my head and his friend got in a shot to the side of the head but the bouncer grab him and let me **** this guy up. I was holding this guy down on his back and smashing his face up real good. He was screaming " I give up" As if I asked. :D After the couple last shots i decided to let go and get the **** outta there. The guy crawled over to the curb and threw a bottle at me and missed. I ran up and kicked him in the face like I was kicking the game winning field goal. Blood everywhere. Brand new all white Nike Air max ($140) are now two tone. When it was all over I decided to stick around and wait for the cops since everyone there knew me. They arrested 2 kids that were with the kid I fought and took the guy I had away in an ambulance. I was loving it. And the best part was when I was standing out front with all the bouncers and my friends (the first ones fighting) that came up from Miami and everyone was like damn db your are getting big as ****. They said that when I came out of my shirt and saw how big I have gotten that they figured this kid was done for. THAT **** WAS GREAT. I was so pumped up and everyone was admiring the swollness. Yeah baby!!
Being from Miami and having bounced at clubs all over down there I have kinda fine tuned my skills in the street fighting field.
Besides some sore ass hands, a little road rash on my knee and fingernail scratches from the bitch, Im all good. My wife just doesnt realise that fighting is the best stress releaser for men. Her being a nurse and all she was extremly pissed about the fact that he had to be taken away in an ambulance. But what the ****, He jumped on me, his friends got arrested and my stress levels are low again. AND IT WAS FUN!!!

Nature of the Beast, What can I say!

db

jetrob

Awards
Kinda cool to bust ass on somebody. Have to realize this though what might seem like a random punch could land in the right spot and kill someone.

A guy I know slugged someone in a fair fight the guy he hit was sort of off balance when the punch connected and he fell and hit the street. Guy went into a coma and died 2 days later. Dude is now doing a min of 5 years to 20 for manslaughter. Not a day goes by he does not regret tossing that punch. He had a good job,family now its really all gone.

db682

Awards
  • Established
I know what your saying bro but at the same time you cant live your life thinking about the what ifs. Otherwise, it would be more like what if I got sucker punched by him from behind and it was I who ate the curb and died. With a mentallity like that no one would leave there homes because of the what if chances.
This is not a "What if" website and life cant be lived to the fulliest with a "what if" mind.

Like I said before, Its the nature of the beast. You hit me, you better be ready to get hit back. All I can hope is that my punch does more damage then yours or else I better be ready for an asswhipping.

db

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
i would have at least taken the shoes off first! sheesh hehe

jetrob

Awards
Agreed I get the point. How about a well placed gut shot? Right under the armpit can get someones attention real fast

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
A little ego boost I assume? Good for you, I've always thought fighting was a great, healthy way to relieve stress :rolleyes:

bigbk

Awards
I can hold my own as well, I probably shouldn't say but there is something to be said for cooler heads do prevail. As a new member I would hate to hear of someone on the board being the guy who was taken away in the ambulance. Self defense is an absolute, however, how far we take it is up to the individual. Instaces like this is where testosterone gets a bad name. Don't mean to talk smak just an opinion

BMZ

Awards
I know that's right..........I like giving a good ass whippin especially if they deserve.......one time I was trying to prevent a fight with my cousin and this other dingleberry ass guy in a pool hall, while I was separating the two, one of his friends sucker punched me from behind with a pool ball in his hand, he ended up fracturing my cheekbone which swelled up like a balloon and required surgery later on,
needless to say we ended up whipping the guy's asses thoroughly, and everybody was standing around just watching at this pool hall, we were so pissed, I felt like the HULK, nobody jumped in, they knew we were justified.......during my brief moment of blind-ness after the sucker punch, my friend grabbed the guy and slammed him on top of a pool table and began to severely beat the **** out of this guy, and my friend is like 6 ft 5 about 200 lbs ripped ( a wide receiver ) while I proceeded to swing at every un-familiar face I saw.....even the guy's friends were standing backs to the wall with their eyes wide open scared ass ****, after I got hit I turned around and rushed the first guy I saw & he said "man I don't know them"....!! it was funny cause he's the one who sucker punched me but he was the one that had to be drug out of there before the police came, while I just walked out proud.....that was funny as ****.........

BMZ

Awards
unless it's clear and comes in a 200ml amp I don't want it.

\/\_FIERCE_/\/

Awards
I know what your saying bro but at the same time you cant live your life thinking about the what ifs. Otherwise, it would be more like what if I got sucker punched by him from behind and it was I who ate the curb and died. With a mentallity like that no one would leave there homes because of the what if chances.
This is not a "What if" website and life cant be lived to the fulliest with a "what if" mind.

Like I said before, Its the nature of the beast. You hit me, you better be ready to get hit back. All I can hope is that my punch does more damage then yours or else I better be ready for an asswhipping.

db
Yeah but that last kick could have easily ended his life. I remember one fight I was in a couple years ago. I went crazy, started slamming the guys head against my knee and wouldn't let up. If my buddies didn't literally pick me up and drag me away I probably would have killed him cause I wasn't thinking. Your right, you don't think about **** like that when your fighting but next time to be safe, if something like that ever happens, don't do that last kick. Cause that could be your last day of freedom like jetrob said.

PC1

Boys will be boys.....

Do yourself a favor be controlled, and don't go looking for **** like that. Avoid places where **** like that comes looking for you. Life isn't like the movies, and there's always someone bigger and stronger and better than you.

One way or another, you'll end up with serious regrets.

db682

Awards
  • Established
to whom it may concern,
Never said I went looking for trouble. I was hanging out with some friends (club owner and bouncers) that I used to work with. I bounced at the club for awhile and bounced for about 5 years in many very popular clubs in miami so I know whats out there. Daytona is not Miami. No city compares to Miami and the trouble thats afoot there.
Of course theres always someone bigger and badder then I am but if he jumps on my back then he better be expecting a brawl too. Im am not one to lie down and take an asswhipping without fighting back. I will fight as hard as I have to and if need be I can get a little dirty aswell. I grew up in one of the toughest hood in Florida and I guess some of it rubbed off on me. But I take that as an advantage since I perfer not to be the loser in the fights.
But its your call, You lie down, get your ass beat then come and post what happen and Ill say congrats for showing the will power (if thats what we call it) for not fighting back. But if he has a knife or something then I wont expect to be hearing from you. Ive been stabed, shot and beat. none of them are fun.

db

PS, Maybe that last kick was uncalled for but I let him go and he still tried to nail me with a bottle. Damn...I guess I need to sign back up for Anger Management again.

goin_big

Awards
I prefer the simple technique of a choke hold if someone hits me, but then again even if you hit me with a bat and I managed to stand up I would still have full control over my mind (would probably be running and crying after the bat though :D) Some people just lose control in those kinds of situations, but in this case I gotta say db was right up until the last kick.....should laughed at him for missing bro ;)

PC1

Bro.............

Easy.

Who said you had to lie down or take an ass whipping from anyone?

Did I?!

I just said "be controlled". If you let your anger and hormones get the better of you, you might end up behind bars, or get your own ass whooped, is the only point.

I had a guy pull a knife on me, a girlfriend and her friend one night when we went out to a club in a city near us. I sent the girls away and dealt with it. I talked the idiot into putting the knife down, and being an idiot, he did. I then dropped him with a left jab and an overhand right. Boom done. I wanted to bash his face against the asphalt a few times but didn't.

The girls and cops showed up 10 minutes later. Had I not exercised some control, and just kicked the **** out of him while he was down, I might have ended up behind bars. That's my only point dude.

The girlfriend didn't last long, but the last time I saw her was when we both had to appear in court to testify about the event. In the end, the punk received probation and mandatory alcohol dependency treatment.

I'm telling you this, not to be a dick, but because you seem to have rather enjoyed youir adventure, having giving us a blow by blow account. And if you make a habit of that, you'll end up with regrets.

One friend I used to know, normally a really good guy and very laid back dude. He's black and had a white girlfriend (now his wife). Went out together one night to a bar for a drink and got harrassed for being with a white girl. Two guys against him. He started getting his ass kicked, badly. He made it to his car and was able to get a small club from under his seat. He then kicked ass. Ended up tearing the ear off one of guys he was fighting with.

Self defense, right? The other guys had it coming to them right? The judge didn't see it that way. He did 4 years time for assault and mayhem, no priors btw.

That's my point dude.

Peace

Last edited: