Camera

LYFORD

Awards
Quick ? any sugeestions on a digital camera for around $100-$200.
Thanks Lyford

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've just recently purchased a 3.3 megapixel camera for $189 from Comp USA.. The brand is SiPix, model SC3300.. It has webcam, .avi, and 3x digital zoom.. Comes with 16mb on-board memory, and it's expandable with the use of a CompactFlash card..

I'll snap afew shots to show the quality..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here's a sample shot from my new camera..

The sale at Comp USA is over, but it's still a good buy.. Only $199.. :)

motleybreu

Awards
come on pete...you just wanted to post a new picture;) picwhore

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by motleybreu
come on pete...you just wanted to post a new picture;) picwhore

Yeah, and you're banned!! :D j/k

Originally posted by Sheesh

:p

Keep that thing where it belongs, brother.. :D

shadow_manifest

Awards
sony has good cameras. they are top of the line. I have a 5.24 megapixel and cost a pertty penny but I got extra lenses and stuff. just shop around first and don't buy direct from companies.

motleybreu

Awards
LMAO bro...

search for what youre looking for and then try ebay...might find it cheaper

db682

Awards
  • Established
Pete, Looking like you got a little water gain there buddy. You bulking again. Or slacking. :D

But looking swole just like every other picture you post. ;)

db

db682

Awards
  • Established
Oh and Ly, dont go blowing your money on some super extremly high mega pixil camera unless your planning on blowing them up billboard size. 3 megas is plenty if its just for web photos. Anything higher and you wont be able to send them because the file size will be to big. Youll have to reduce it in photoshop anyways.

But maybe you want to go pro or something with it.:D

db

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by db682
Pete, Looking like you got a little water gain there buddy. You bulking again. Or slacking. :D

But looking swole just like every other picture you post. ;)

db
It's water... I'm having second thoughts about showtime this year.. Might have to put my retirement in..

db682

Awards
  • Established
Ooh man, dont say that. You got plenty of potential left in your ass bro. first your gonna give up shows, next it will be giving up the gym, then youll be going biggie size on 2 big mac meals everyday and not getting off the coutch when the phone rings. :D

For real though, I didnt mean to hurt your self esteem or nothing there bro. Your swole man. Strut that **** for what its worth. You earned it.

db

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by db682
Ooh man, dont say that. You got plenty of potential left in your ass bro. first your gonna give up shows, next it will be giving up the gym, then youll be going biggie size on 2 big mac meals everyday and not getting off the coutch when the phone rings. :D

For real though, I didnt mean to hurt your self esteem or nothing there bro. Your swole man. Strut that **** for what its worth. You earned it.

db
Brother, it wasn't anything you said.. :)

Thanks for the motivational speech, I just got alot on my mind, and it interferes with what needs to be done.. I'll be alright..

hemotep

Fuji Finepix 2800. here it is

Ive used mine 2 times so I'll sale it to ya if you make a good offer. Still have the box and all papers.
Nice cam though, 2.1 MP, 16MB, 6x optical, 2.5 dig, vid w/sound...I just have the bad habit of buying stuff I think would be neat.