36% teeth whitening gel

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
I got 22% whitening gel from the dentist. They gave me 4 syringes. I've used 3 of them. The application was 30minutes at a time and if teeth become sensitive lay off for a day or so. So after going through 3 syringes I feel my teeth have reached a whitening plateau. They just don't seem to be getting any whiter. Also they really aren't that white. I'm pretty dissapointed with the results. In some light they look white but in most lights they don't. I was wondering if going with a 36% gel would make the difference. Any users out there? Genetically I was not gifted with white teeth and they stain very easily. Thanks for the comments.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
hitting your teeth with 36% could see you with no teeth at all! seems like hellva risk to take, what about veneers? cause it may cost the same as having to have your teeth fixed if you screw them with 36%

just my 2 cents worth

cheers

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
hitting your teeth with 36% could see you with no teeth at all! seems like hellva risk to take, what about veneers? cause it may cost the same as having to have your teeth fixed if you screw them with 36%

just my 2 cents worth

cheers
veneers are a fortune. lol. thanks for the thoughts.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
JEEZ 36%....i wouldnt do that. My father is a dentist and the most i've seen is 12-15% and that was high, it would leave people with sensitive teeth and gums. 36% will burn your mouth off

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
JEEZ 36%....i wouldnt do that. My father is a dentist and the most i've seen is 12-15% and that was high, it would leave people with sensitive teeth and gums. 36% will burn your mouth off
Ok thanks for the advice. I'll just finish out what the dentist gave me. I don't wanna do any harm thats for sure. They do get sensitive after a few days of whitening but the pain does go away within a day or 2 of discontinuing.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
The solution to your problem is very simple. Leave your teeth alone BUT increase the tan on your face by 36%. Bada Bing Bada Boom!