The Official What Ever Happened To Anabolicrhino Thread?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He hasn't posted since August 15th. He used to post like 40 threads a day, then dissapeared like that!!! Maybe the big bad government silenced him for good like he said they do??? Make he jerked off too hard to all the videos he used to post? You guys have any theories??

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
who cares?

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He hasn't posted since August 15th. He used to post like 40 threads a day, then dissapeared like that!!! Maybe the big bad government silenced him for good like he said they do??? Make he jerked off too hard to all the videos he used to post? You guys have any theories??
Cheney kidnapped him and is torturing him in a hidden prison in western Europe somewhere. :nutkick:

That guy was a nut and I'm glad he is gone.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cheney kidnapped him and is torturing him in a hidden prison in western Europe somewhere. :nutkick:

That guy was a nut and I'm glad he is gone.
LOL, did you hear that Bush and Rumsfield are doing the Interrogating??? And then after that Bush is going to hand him over to Al Queda with his godo friend Osama Bin Laden??

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
His picture of the Silver Surfer is gone, and the line under his handle says "running with the big boys". Was he banned for trolling?

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
His picture of the Silver Surfer is gone, and the line under his handle says "running with the big boys". Was he banned for trolling?
It would not surprise me. When the politics section was locked, he started a thread to try and rip on me. What a failed attempt that was. :toofunny:

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think his SS picture was down while he was still posting, but didn't PA's handle say the same thing after he left?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think his SS picture was down while he was still posting, but didn't PA's handle say the same thing after he left?
yes, that's what I was getting at. I think one of the Mods puts that in the tagline instead of Banned.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"Running with the big boys" - That's just fukced up! Ha-Ha!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I just checked the database, he's not banned.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Maybe he got a job?
:toofunny: that dude was all right but he thought there was also a conspiracy to fix the NFL and give the New York Giants a huge advantage over other teams. He maybe burned out ? You guys are cool and all but some days I need to stay the hell away from my PC.