Knights Templar win heresy reprieve after 700 years

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Have you ever read, the Templar Revelation, Holy Blood Holy Grail, or Messianic Legacy. Good reads if you are into Templar lore.

I wonder, speculate and am very curious about what else may have been "miscategorized" in the Vatican archives. I am sure that they will be very careful and meticulous about reviewing their stacks and what is allowed to come to light. I am curious about the Desposyni and why they were not a more integral part of the early Catholic church seeing as they were actual blood relatives(brothers, cousins etc.) of the Jesus figure in the New Testament.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I have not read in full, but on and off on some.

Truthfully, I feel that most information was taken out and replugged in for different self benefits, and mirages.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
I have not read in full, but on and off on some.

Truthfully, I feel that most information was taken out and replugged in for different self benefits, and mirages.
You are right. I am not saying believe thier argument however the fact that some of the speculation has existed for such a long time means that there was a source and reason for this speculation. I am always intrigued by the reasons behind peoples' arguments moreso than their actual argument. Everything should be taken with a grain of salt. I would like to see what else has been locked away at these archives they should at the very least go through their archives to make sure that nothing else has been miscategorized and ensure that they are being as open and transparent as possible.

This story you posted is very interesting to say the least, I am hoping this is the beginning of a more open Church, we'll see.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta say I doubt the church is looking to be more open. They have been closed for centuries and for good reason. Some of their "deeds" have come out (odessa for example) and the church is a very dangerous and corrupt organization

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The evidence that they were wrongly accused for political reasons has been around for centuries. Neither the Templars nor the Vatican were free of guilt, both being vehicles to pursue wealth and power. One simply got the better of the other.