Stupid footabll fan

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
What up fellas, I am a Jets fan ( I know :wtf: ). I have season tickets to them. I was at the Jets Miami game, and there was a Miami fan in front of me. Now for those of you who didnt see the Jets won. After the game on the way out, this fan decided to curse the Jets up and down their home stadium. As I watched, the fan took a monster fist to the side of the face. After he got up and started to become humble, another fan came out of left field, and speared the dolphin haha. Slamming him on the back and knocking him out when his head hit. Nobody helped the man up. Just to prove, dont go into somebody elses house and act like that. Just wanted to share haha. Later everybody.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Because that game transpired almost three weeks ago :think:

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Yes I know, but its nice to relive a win after getting you @$$ raped 2 times in a row, especially when your QB does it to you.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Denver is having it rough 2, I will admit it. But the Jets can change everything if they got their heads out of their @$$ and benched Pennington, and put in Clemens. It is self destruction, just like every season.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yes I know, but its nice to relive a win after getting you @$$ raped 2 times in a row, especially when your QB does it to you.
That's what you guys get for drafting Kyle Brady over Warren Sapp in '95.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
:wtf: :lol:
:icon_lol: Yeah, if you think about it, it kinda of WTF. Besides the home games I've been to, I don't ever see any Cardinals fans out in public. Which, in all honesty, kind of makes me happy.