The Official What's On Your Ctrl+V Thread! - AnabolicMinds.com

The Official What's On Your Ctrl+V Thread!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Professional Member

The Official What's On Your Ctrl+V Thread!

Hey guys I thought it may be fun to just do this. I see this thread going on from time to time other places. All you gotta do is Ctrl V Im curious to see all the crap we copy and paste due to our laziness. Heres mine.

Oct. 29- (IDS) Mass Tabs- $16.99

2. New Member

Alice,

My lesbian partner and I just started having anal sex. There are several types of lubricants on the market. Are they all safe? Is silicone okay to use? Thank You for your help.

Dear Reader,

Since the anus and rectum are not self-lubricating, lubricants from a bottle, tube, or jar are extremely helpful for making anal penetration more comfortable and more pleasurable. Though the anus at times may feel wet, the small amount of natural mucus and sweat that are present can lead to discomfort, irritation, and infection without the addition of extra lube.

Hundreds of different lubricants are available. Water-based lube is generally considered to be the safest all-purpose lubrication. It is also popular since many people find it to be non-irritating and it does not cause latex to deteriorate. Some women find that water-based lubes containing glycerin or sugar can potentially cause yeast infections, particularly if they're already prone to getting them. This is often the case with some flavored lubes, which are for external-use only and are not to be used inside the vagina or anus. One minor drawback is that water-based lubes can dry more quickly than other forms of lubricant; however, adding a bit more lube, water, or saliva can reactivate its slippery properties.

Oil-based lubes are no longer recommended as a form of lubrication for safer sex. The oil can leave a coating on the rectum or vagina that can lead to bacterial or other infections. Oil-based lubes can also break down latex condoms, dams, gloves, other latex safer-sex products, diaphragms, and cervical caps, thus reducing their effectiveness. This is important to consider if you apply oil-based lubes to latex condoms on sex toys or toys that are made of latex.

Silicone-based lubes are a newer form of lubrication. They have become quite popular since they are safe to use with all condoms and any latex products. Silicone-based lubes are also longer lasting than water-based lubes. However, they can be a bit harder to wash off and some women report irritation if the silicone lube is left on for too long. One main drawback is that they can cause damage to sex toys that are made of silicone (often called "cyberskin" toys). Using a condom with water-based lube instead of silicone-based lube may help protect the toy from breaking down.

In the past, most lubes that were made specifically for lubrication during intercourse were available only through the mail or adult novelty stores. Now many drug stores and retailers carry several kinds of lube. For you and your partner's new adventures in anal sex, experimenting with different types and brands of lube could be pleasurable, playful, and educational. As a precaution, especially if your skin is sensitive, you can test a small portion of the lube on your inner arm or thigh first at least the day before actually using it to make sure you aren't allergic to that particular brand. Also, thoroughly wash all toys with warm water and soap after anal sex, especially before using them for vaginal penetration, due to the risk of bacterial infection.

For more information about anal sex, check out The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women by Tristan Taormino, as well as Jack Morin's book, Anal Pleasure and Health.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    7'5"  600 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Alice,

My lesbian partner and I just started having anal sex. There are several types of lubricants on the market. Are they all safe? Is silicone okay to use? Thank You for your help.

Dear Reader,

Since the anus and rectum are not self-lubricating, lubricants from a bottle, tube, or jar are extremely helpful for making anal penetration more comfortable and more pleasurable. Though the anus at times may feel wet, the small amount of natural mucus and sweat that are present can lead to discomfort, irritation, and infection without the addition of extra lube.

Hundreds of different lubricants are available. Water-based lube is generally considered to be the safest all-purpose lubrication. It is also popular since many people find it to be non-irritating and it does not cause latex to deteriorate. Some women find that water-based lubes containing glycerin or sugar can potentially cause yeast infections, particularly if they're already prone to getting them. This is often the case with some flavored lubes, which are for external-use only and are not to be used inside the vagina or anus. One minor drawback is that water-based lubes can dry more quickly than other forms of lubricant; however, adding a bit more lube, water, or saliva can reactivate its slippery properties.

Oil-based lubes are no longer recommended as a form of lubrication for safer sex. The oil can leave a coating on the rectum or vagina that can lead to bacterial or other infections. Oil-based lubes can also break down latex condoms, dams, gloves, other latex safer-sex products, diaphragms, and cervical caps, thus reducing their effectiveness. This is important to consider if you apply oil-based lubes to latex condoms on sex toys or toys that are made of latex.

Silicone-based lubes are a newer form of lubrication. They have become quite popular since they are safe to use with all condoms and any latex products. Silicone-based lubes are also longer lasting than water-based lubes. However, they can be a bit harder to wash off and some women report irritation if the silicone lube is left on for too long. One main drawback is that they can cause damage to sex toys that are made of silicone (often called "cyberskin" toys). Using a condom with water-based lube instead of silicone-based lube may help protect the toy from breaking down.

In the past, most lubes that were made specifically for lubrication during intercourse were available only through the mail or adult novelty stores. Now many drug stores and retailers carry several kinds of lube. For you and your partner's new adventures in anal sex, experimenting with different types and brands of lube could be pleasurable, playful, and educational. As a precaution, especially if your skin is sensitive, you can test a small portion of the lube on your inner arm or thigh first at least the day before actually using it to make sure you aren't allergic to that particular brand. Also, thoroughly wash all toys with warm water and soap after anal sex, especially before using them for vaginal penetration, due to the risk of bacterial infection.

For more information about anal sex, check out The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women by Tristan Taormino, as well as Jack Morin's book, Anal Pleasure and Health.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    7'5"  600 lbs.

http://diy.despair.com/output/poster77469839.jpg

And yes, I made it. Boy am I talented.
  5. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Packenwood View Post
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

william llewellyn
  7. Advanced Member

Hello,
    I was just curious on the status of an order. Order confirmation # is

Hahahahaha. This thread is fun. I don't even remember copying that.
  8. New Member

[QUOTE=BIGG DOGG;1040059]...
  9. Professional Member

[QUOTE=BIGG DOGG;1040059]...
    lol! here's another!

1z2y031803***93915

bump O.O wonder where that came from.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Count me in on that bulk purchase of lap dances. Do I get a discount for disabled strippers to go with that as well ?
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    7'5"  600 lbs.

[QUOTE=Cellardude;1040904][QUOTE=xjsynx;1040626][noparse]

lol! here's another!

1z2y03180300293915

bump O.O wonder where that came from.[/QUOTE]

It came from Riviera Beach, Florida
  12. Jet

Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    william llewellyn
    Searching for noodz?
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Economic argument of hold outs

Supporters contend that seizures of private property are necessary to the improvement of communities when transaction costs prevent private parties from agreeing on the most efficient use of land.[1] Opponents point out that, over a period of 200 years, American city-dwellers created large land assemblages and major structures without the coercive power of eminent domain, which they never got to use for urban redevelopment until the 1950s. Critics also point out that even successful redevelopment revives only limited areas (such as downtowns), leaving other city areas in decline. Moreover, with the ongoing migration of the past half-century from cities to suburbs, it is inevitable that cities lose population and jobs, resulting in blighted areas that cannot be revived by taking more low- and moderate-cost city housing, thus driving more people out to the suburbs.

Eminent domain has driven the development of railroads and defense infrastructure, permitting the construction of many otherwise impossible connections. In the 20th century, it was used to construct World War II and Cold War defense installations. From the early 1950s on, more than 42,000 miles of roadways were acquired by eminent domain to build the Interstate Highway System. Ports, airports, and government buildings have also been constructed on land appropriated through eminent domain.

More recently, eminent domain has come to be used for private purposes (such as shopping malls), which has led to the current controversy. In some cases, the non-government entities using eminent domain have been community groups trying to take control of planning and development. Such is the case of the Dudley Street Initiative, a community group in Boston, Massachusetts, which attained the right to eminent domain and has used it to claim vacant properties for the purpose of "positive community development". In other cases, well connected firms persuade local governments to take property (sometimes that of their competitors) and turn it over to them.[2]

The controversy is further fired up by the courts defining the "just compensation" promised by the Constitution so narrowly that displaced home-owners and businesses are not fully compensated for their demonstrable economic losses, which are sometimes deemed "noncompensable". This is particularly controversial in cases where business properties are taken, the owners are not compensated for lost business, and the taken land is turned over to another business at no cost.

Back in 1798, Justice Samuel Chase in Calder v. Bull (3 U.S. 386) held that it was preposterous for the government to take one person's property with no restriction and give it to another private party for their own profit. Indeed, it was this very lack of restrictions on Donald Trump's use of the land that he sought in Coking vs. C.R.D.A that caused New Jersey Superior Court Judge Richard Williams to rule against Trump and Atlantic City. But journalists in the Coking case referred to this as a victory on a "technicality", rather than one of principle, and while today, many still adhere to this traditional view, which they see as morally sound, most courts have not lent much support to it.
    Armed to the teeth.
  15. Board Sponsor

I guess I'll play too:

creatine gluconate will not "split up" into creatine and glucose. It will split up into creatine and gluconic acid. Gluconic acid is an oxidation product of glucose and it will not reconvert to glucose. It really serves no function in the body that will potentiate creatine or anything like that
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

something for business ethics class....
    Armed to the teeth.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Here's mine

is that better?... i keep the cap lock on at work for when i write orders... and its a hassle to switch back and forth... and i have no problem with the irish so get off my case...haha and as for beeing shift key handy cap... it only will cap the first letter of every word....

Much Love,

Neoborn
  18. Senior Member

^^^ there it is, big ole nothing
  20. New Member

[QUOTE=Cellardude;1040904]

lol! here's another!

1z2y03180300293915

bump O.O wonder where that came from.
    Might not be a good idea to leave the full number

Package Progress
    Location Date Local Time Description
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Searching for noodz?
    Actually Body of Science magazine.
  22. Professional Member

you can play this game once a day. Heres mine for today.

64.182.132.2:27015

Game IP o.O
  23. Board Sponsor

Wait, O/T I know, but what is this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    o.O
    I've seen you do that before, but I'm not sure why.
  24. New Member

Lee Boyd Malvo

was IMing with someone about the DC sniper case and couldn't remember the sniper's name so I copied and pasted it in the IM
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

taught
  26. New Member

no ctrl v on a mac but thats the last thing I coppied lol.
    http://www.speaknspell.co.uk/speaknspell.html
  28. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Wait, O/T I know, but what is this:

I've seen you do that before, but I'm not sure why.
    haha it's a confused face. o.O =

bump lets get this thread going.
  29. Senior Member

Yes xjsynx, belive it or not, there is actually 2 holes...not one..(excluding the anus).......

Heres mine:

(email to my GF)

Neeha, see its not my fault. Im not trying to fart, its because im bulking. Please read this :

How many Bodybuilders think that high protein diets lead to bad smelling fart gases... nearly everyone. Protein farts the bane of bodybuilders, and the most hated attribute by their girlfriends.

Well in that case why don't I have continual gas and farting problems? Let me tell you how to stop protein drink farts...

The scenario. You get your blender, add in your protein powder, your eggs, your milk, your fruit, any additional supplements, maybe some icecream if you are being a fat lump then you hit blend.

And wait.

30 seconds later you just made a supercharged protein fart gas and stinky air drink - then you drink it, hours later you are farting and being a social disgrace.

Don't you wish you could stop them?

Here's how to avoid protein farts and intestinal gas
    You blend it, put the drink in the fridge (ice box) for 15 minutes then drink it. When you blend the drink, look at what happens. You might have 500ml of ingredients then you blend et voila 1000ml of protein drink. You have just added 500ml of air, then you drink it.

Well pretty obvious now isn't it, that protein fart gas is going to come out somewhere, sometime, someplace, how are you going to stop it

So the solution is to let it sit for 15 minutes, you will see the air bubbles popping and over time the drink will settle back down, maybe you can give it a quick 2 second whiz to mix all the ingredients again and save your friends, loved ones and yourself from the curse of the bad smell, stinky protein drink fart gas.

PS The dog will love that he stops getting the blame for all the bad smells in the house too.

I will try to take some charcol pills as that helps or i will try and poo a bit more before you get home from college.

See you later! Love me
  30. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by MashedPotato View Post
    Yes xjsynx, belive it or not, there is actually 2 holes...not one..(excluding the anus).......

Heres mine:

(email to my GF)

Neeha, see its not my fault. Im not trying to fart, its because im bulking. Please read this :

How many Bodybuilders think that high protein diets lead to bad smelling fart gases... nearly everyone. Protein farts the bane of bodybuilders, and the most hated attribute by their girlfriends.

Well in that case why don't I have continual gas and farting problems? Let me tell you how to stop protein drink farts...

The scenario. You get your blender, add in your protein powder, your eggs, your milk, your fruit, any additional supplements, maybe some icecream if you are being a fat lump then you hit blend.

And wait.

30 seconds later you just made a supercharged protein fart gas and stinky air drink - then you drink it, hours later you are farting and being a social disgrace.

You blend it, put the drink in the fridge (ice box) for 15 minutes then drink it. When you blend the drink, look at what happens. You might have 500ml of ingredients then you blend et voila 1000ml of protein drink. You have just added 500ml of air, then you drink it.

Well pretty obvious now isn't it, that protein fart gas is going to come out somewhere, sometime, someplace, how are you going to stop it

So the solution is to let it sit for 15 minutes, you will see the air bubbles popping and over time the drink will settle back down, maybe you can give it a quick 2 second whiz to mix all the ingredients again and save your friends, loved ones and yourself from the curse of the bad smell, stinky protein drink fart gas.

PS The dog will love that he stops getting the blame for all the bad smells in the house too.

I will try to take some charcol pills as that helps or i will try and poo a bit more before you get home from college.

See you later! Love me
    HAHAHA oh man there is almost NOTHING worse than having bad gas because of a high protein diet, when no one else understands.
  31. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LiftNDestroy View Post
    HAHAHA oh man there is almost NOTHING worse than having bad gas because of a high protein diet, when no one else understands.
    Exactly!! I sent her the email, but i think she still thinks i do it on purpose. Last night I farted, and it woke me and her up, so i knew i was in trouble and said the first thing that came to my mind (please bare in mind i wasnt thinking clearly as i was half asleep)

Her: OMG you farted again!! (mad)
    Me: Ugh, of its just a sound coming from between my legs.

(i actually thought that was a great excuse, i.e not a fart, and went back to sleep)

lol!
  32. Professional Member

Heres mine:

(email to my GF)

And wait.

See you later! Love me

33. New Member

Exactly!! I sent her the email, but i think she still thinks i do it on purpose. Last night I farted, and it woke me and her up, so i knew i was in trouble and said the first thing that came to my mind (please bare in mind i wasnt thinking clearly as i was half asleep)

Her: OMG you farted again!! (mad)
    Me: Ugh, of its just a sound coming from between my legs.

(i actually thought that was a great excuse, i.e not a fart, and went back to sleep)

lol!
    Pretty crazy, no clue if I gas it up while I sleep, but I do it all the time when I'm in the middle of a set at the gym and won't stop to do anything about it haha. Totally can see where your lady is coming from cause I know m peers hate it, but eatling clean, and in bulk has it's price. lol
  34. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LiftNDestroy View Post
    Pretty crazy, no clue if I gas it up while I sleep, but I do it all the time when I'm in the middle of a set at the gym and won't stop to do anything about it haha. Totally can see where your lady is coming from cause I know m peers hate it, but eatling clean, and in bulk has it's price. lol
    no man...i mean these night farts are the result of me being curled up asleep (no gas can escape), then when i stretch...

35. New Member

no man...i mean these night farts are the result of me being curled up asleep (no gas can escape), then when i stretch...

36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

LOL! Ok! Its all yours!
  37. Professional Member

bumping my thread. Heres todays paste

I have been working out harder the last two months then any other time in my life.)

I copied and pasted this because some dude from bb.com whos 6'4 who deadlifts 715 pounds claimed to be all natural and just eats a lot. I also forgot to mention he's 18 years old and looks likes he's been on roids for some time.
  38. Senior Member

I was reading another thread and saw a post, and though..."hmm...i know this guy"

heres the post i had copied:

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    lol,i do like big men in tight shirts and on "the cycle" grrr . I Hate it when they laugh at my small rodja in the showers after a "workout"
    not sure what the hell a rodja is....

tee-hee
  39. Professional Member

I was reading another thread and saw a post, and though..."hmm...i know this guy"

heres the post i had copied:

not sure what the hell a rodja is....

tee-hee

me=you

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The official "I'm on GHenerate" thread
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 01-16-2013, 12:59 PM
  2. The Official Funniest Moments on Family Guy Thread!
    By Trauma1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 12:52 AM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 09:16 PM
  4. What is on your grocery list?
    By Ant. in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-02-2005, 02:12 PM
  5. The Official "What do you drive?" Thread
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 106