Teachers That Do The Unthinkable....

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what to say really. I was 13 when I first had sex (she was 15, so it's not nearly as bad). Plus, a lot of them had a sexual relationship before the boy told police. It's like, hmmm, let's bang for awhile, say a year, then I'll probably get tired of you, so I'm going to turn your ass in to the cops.

These dudes know what they are doing. Support our female Teachers!!!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Kids do not know what they're doing. And while the female teacher on male student is a less physically brutal crime than male on female, the kid is still a victim. He's got some controlling, likely uber insecure ***** all over him, using his high sex drive to manipulate him and since he's so young he likely doesn't have the mental ability to deal with that. He's likely mentally screwed to a great degree when she's done with him. Probably won't be able to have a decent relationship without some serious therapy. All this "I wish my hot teacher blah blah blah" is really so much BS. You may have wanted to **** your teacher, that's a far cry from wanting to be in a relationship with her as a subordinate male to a mentally screwed ***** who can't hack it with real men and so needs to seek out little boys, which is what they want and is in fact the reality of the situation.

It's an abusive relationship with a minor who could likely hack a one night stand, but not the continuing mental and physical manipulation over time.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
I do agree with you that a lot of boys that age would not be able to deal with it psychologically.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
the teachers doin this are seriously fvcked in the head! a 30 year old woman on an 11 year old boy, WTF is wrong with them.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
The sad thing is that there is a double standard. A lot of those female predators won't do any jail time but if it was men who were guilty then they'd be doing a pretty harsh sentence. I'm a teacher and coach and sometimes I freak out about giving rides to some of my players who live on the other side of town because I don't want people to think I'm doing anything wrong.

The worst cases are the ones where some of these women get pregnant and the dad is 14-15 years old, that's sick.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I do agree with you that a lot of boys that age would not be able to deal with it psychologically.
I guess I was a little advanced for my age then. I agree if you mean that she is threatening blackmail etc or acting all psycho, but if it's just good clean wholesome fun, I would have been just fine, believe me. I'm not talking about 30yrs on 11yrs, more like 13,14,15yrs old with 25yr old teacher etc.

I guess it all depends on your view, one person would see it as pain, another as pleasure. I guess I see things differently as things were different when I was a kid. Hormones raging like crazy. All the girls of my age were all f'ing 18 - 25yr olds (when I was 14/15yrs old).

Much Love

Neoborn

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I dunno, I mean getting play is always a good thing though. I think the 14 yr old that got play from Teresa Englebach probably liked what was going on at the time.

I'm kinda surprised though only being 21 how come she just didn't get on guys her own age.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For a woman to want a child which is what he is under the age of 18 at her age means that she is mentally off somewhere. And it totally agree with CDB , the boys aren't old enough to know what they are getting into. It will screw them up and their ability to have decent relationships...after all if it were reversed would you guys want to date a woman that slept with a 35yr old when she was 13? I doubt it.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Deanna Bobo, 37: Special-education teacher at Raymond E. Wells Junior High School in Greenwood, Ark., allegedly had sex twice in 2005 with a 14-year-old boy in his own bed while his parents were not home. She denied the charge, but was convicted in September 2006 of two counts of first-degree sexual assault and sentenced to 12 years in prison.

Say it ain't so!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol

I agree 100% with CDB and would rep you on that if I could.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I dunno, I mean getting play is always a good thing though. I think the 14 yr old that got play from Teresa Englebach probably liked what was going on at the time.

I'm kinda surprised though only being 21 how come she just didn't get on guys her own age.
Because she's mentally screwed. Adults who go to kids for sex and or relationships, men or women who do it, are messed up in the head. They want someone they can dominate and who is unthreatening, ie someone without a fully formed, independent personality. And I'm not being a puritan on the issue. Our bodies start giving off sexual signals way before we really know anything appreciable about the issue. And I've seen both young girls who I know will be knock outs when they're older, some already are knock outs, and young guys who when they come into their own will have no trouble getting women to drop their pants. It just never occurs to normal people to nail them, much less try and establish a relationship with them. Christ, for the most part I can't date women in their early twenties because of the mental disconnect. I can't imagine what a headache a teenager would be.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Deanna Bobo, 37: Special-education teacher at Raymond E. Wells Junior High School in Greenwood, Ark., allegedly had sex twice in 2005 with a 14-year-old boy in his own bed while his parents were not home. She denied the charge, but was convicted in September 2006 of two counts of first-degree sexual assault and sentenced to 12 years in prison.

Say it ain't so!
:toofunny:

Sister or wife Bobo?