Moved to Hawaii a Few Days Ago - Supplement Shipping Advice?

Blesum

Blesum

Maestro
Awards
I moved to Hawaii a few days ago, and the first thing I did was start ordering replacement supplements but as soon as I started to check out on one of the sites I use I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw the shipping price of over $70 for just 3 or 4 products.

Is there a trick to this - do any of our sponsors offer flat shipping regardless of where as long as it's in the United States? Or even better, is there a major sponsor that has it's warehouse in Hawaii? Using the search function didn't turn up anything relevant.

-Blesum

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
I moved to Hawaii a few days ago, and the first thing I did was start ordering replacement supplements but as soon as I started to check out on one of the sites I use I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw the shipping price of over $70 for just 3 or 4 products.

Is there a trick to this - do any of our sponsors offer flat shipping regardless of where as long as it's in the United States? Or even better, is there a major sponsor that has it's warehouse in Hawaii? Using the search function didn't turn up anything relevant.

-Blesum
I would like to give you advice, but I am too jealous of you because you are now living in Hawaii. :rasp:

As far as shipping, maybe try to look for deals where they offer free shipping for orders over a certain amount.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pistonpump is an islander as well, you can ask him

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
I used to live on Maui and spent some time on the Big island....

That being said good luck everyone charges extra for HI man

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
i've been in hawaii for 7 yrs... buying supplements for the past 3-4... and honestly... there is no way around it... if your on Oahu we have Vita World, GNC and i think downtown there is a BB store that sells supps.. but never been there before... I been dealin with NP and Anabolic Innov. and get good shipping times... but the S&H is just our curse for living in paradise... but none the less.. welcome to the islands

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
we have plenty of em... the hottrest ones arent on the beach..lol

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
welcome to hawaii! you have to pay. Before NP used to give free shipping with orders over 199 like everyone else but not anymore. Your best bet is DA.com they have lower shipping than our board sponsor but prices are better always at NP. You have to really try and shop around, as much as i dont want to say that, if you are a lil tight on money you need to try and find the best price for the supps you want after shipping cost is calculated in. Another thing you could do is buy bottles etc from mainland US and pay shipping or find a cheap protien source down here so you dont have to pay the cost of the weight.