The Mailman's Last Day

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
It was Mike the Mailman's last day on the job after 35 years of carrying the mail through all kinds of weather to the same neighborhood. When he arrived at the first house on his route, he was greeted by whole family, who congratulated him and sent him on his way with a big gift envelope.
At the second house, they presented him with a box of fine cigars.
The folks at the third house gave him a selection of terrific fishing lures.
At the fourth house, he was met at the door by a strikingly beautiful blond woman in a revealing negligee. She took him by the hand, led him through the door, closing it behind him and then led him upstairs to the bedroom where she indulged him with the most passionate love-making he had ever experienced. When he had had enough, they went downstairs, where she fixed him a giant breakfast of eggs, potatoes, ham, sausage, blueberry waffles and fresh squeezed OJ.
When his appetite was satisfied, she poured him a cup of steaming coffee. As she was pouring the coffee, he noticed a dollar bill sticking out from under the cup.
All this was just too wonderful for words, he said, but what's the dollar for?
Well, said the blond, last night I told my husband that today would be your last day and suggested we do something special for you. I asked him what to give you. He said "screw him...give him a dollar." The breakfast was my idea, said the blond.