- 10-10-2007, 03:18 AM
Two Teenage boys were picked up for doing drugs. When they went to court the judge said that he would like to give them a second chance if they could work in the community and convince young people not to do drugs they would avoid jail time. The two boys went to the community and did their work and returned to court the following month. The judge asked the first boy how he did and he told the judge that he convinced 30 people not to do drugs.
The judge said, "That was great how did you do that?"
The Boy told him, "I used a diagram, your honor. I drew two circles like this: O o and told them this (the big circle) is your brain before drugs and this (small circle) is your brain after drugs."
"That's admirable," said the judge. "And you, how did you do?" (to the 2nd boy)
"Well, your honor, I persuaded 156 people to give up drugs forever."
"156 people! That's amazing! How did you manage to do that!"
"Well, I used the same two circles. I pointed to the small circle and told them, 'This is your a$$hole before prison. Any question?'"TheChosen12012 A.P.F California State Champion& 2 Class Record Holder (Deadlifts)
- 10-10-2007, 03:56 AM
LOL, good one!
- 10-10-2007, 05:24 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By orvise in forum AnabolicsReplies: 34Last Post: 02-09-2004, 11:53 AM
- By comrade in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-31-2004, 10:09 AM
- By pharaohf4 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-10-2003, 07:09 PM
- By weltweitefurcht in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-06-2003, 07:40 PM
- By deaconbill in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 9Last Post: 12-11-2002, 01:58 PM