just a heads up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I have been gone for awile. Hope things are going good here for everyone. Just passinng word along that we gpt in the bodybuilding comunitty. If anyone had dealings with "Canuck" from a board IT than want to let everyone know he snitched on everyone. In the bust recently he was listed as the informant from R.I. Just wanted to pass that along.

Other than that whats up guys

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Cool. How much did he make off the bust ?

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Cool. How much did he make off the bust ?
There was more to the story, I do not want to post stuff that may upset the mods. I will try and get around to emailing Bobo to see if he minds me posting the whole thing.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Things are getting crazy right now. I'd lay low and only deal with trusted sources who are private if I had to. Snitched get stitches in my book. This dude knows the game he's dealing in and should at least be man enough to face the consequences and not take down people who just want to enhance their physique.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Things are getting crazy right now. I'd lay low and only deal with trusted sources who are private if I had to. Snitched get stitches in my book. This dude knows the game he's dealing in and should at least be man enough to face the consequences and not take down people who just want to enhance their physique.
If that was only the story, in this case theeir has been allot of names thrown out there and labs. This guy was an owner of a board and hung allot of people out to dry.

Unfortunaly no one will know until something else happens. For now the first sweep was made a couple weeks ago. What the feds do from hear no one will know.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys, we don't need this kind of attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.