When keepin' it real goes wrong.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to share a really cool story about what happened to me yesterday. I went to an apartment party my friend was hosting. I think there must be something about wearing a white wife beater and flat billed hat with the sticker on, but there was a caucasion male who was pretty drunk talking trash to a lot of people there, including me...weeee.

Well, I decided to be submissive and just ignored what he was saying, etc, etc. Later on he went up to an African-American individual who was 6' 6" and called him a 'n'. Instinctively the guy punched him really, really hard right in the eye. I recall seeing him on the ground and there was a loud 'pop' when it happened. I am assuming some facial bone was fractured at that point. While this guy was on the ground the other person stomped on his head at which point he became unconscious. The police came and arrested him, there was this big f-ing ordeal and everyone was kicked out.

I wish I could say it was funny but when I was watching it I dropped my drink and it spilled all over me. It was pretty messed up.

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
It always amazes me that people still have to learn lessons the hard way.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
"n" you mean like .....nigerian [nahy-jeer-ee-uh-n]? Was he even from the Motherland?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"n" you mean like .....nigerian [nahy-jeer-ee-uh-n]? Was he even from the Motherland?
Oh the things I'd love to throw at you for this post... LOL

:smite: :smite: :smite: :hammer: :bruce2: :bruce1: :frustrate :frustrate :whip: :rasp: :twisted: :trout: :nutkick: :nutkick: :banned:

ok.. that about sums it up as much as possible.. LOL
edit: playing ignorant is worse than being ignorant! haha you know DAMN well what he was talking about.. yet you had to keep it real... bad things happen to people that need to 'keep it real'...

"GRANNY NOOO!!!" hahahaha

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn kids these days. Apartment party?. WTF?. Kids shouldn't be having parties in apartments. This calls for an eviction notice.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Punch fine in my book, kick is going to really f him over in court if he presses charges. Curious when you say he was saying **** to you as well was it racial or just random stuff?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont get the title :think: who was "keeping it real".....?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
It was to everyone. I think for him being drunk made him feel invincible. He had several friends too that he was saying if you want to fight me i got a bunch of guys to back me up.

Same thing for me, I just ignored it. I didn't feel like causing an issue.

Ironically they did not back him up in this case. I'm sure charges will be pressed. This wasnt just a simple fight, the guy probably wound up in the hospital.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I think the guy who hit him in the face was keepin' it real...I like seeing people get hit when they deserve it.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I think the guy who hit him in the face was keepin' it real...I like seeing people get hit when they deserve it.
I second that. The stomp on the head though kinda freaked me out.

Lol, so much for his boys coverin' him.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established

I agree, sometimes people have to learn the hard way there are consequences for stupidity...

Going to jail/court sucks though.

:hammer:

X

cardiffgiant

Awards
Yeah but i wonder why others didn't keep it real right quick by throwing this douche out much sooner. Now the one guy who didn't put up with the BS has a court date. BTW the one punch was probably enough.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
he was asking for it but why cant people fight the old fashion way. why stomp on a guy when hes on the ground. I see so much of that now a days. Its happend to someone i know and he got put in a coma.

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
A punch in the eye and a kick in the head?
My guess is that when he woke up the next morning, he had alot more than a hangover.:lol:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A punch in the eye and a kick in the head?
My guess is that when he woke up the next morning, he had alot more than a hangover.:lol:
:lol:

I still dont get the keeping it real goes wrong part......:think: the only guy that kept it real was the guy who punched him in the face....and now he's in trouble....okay, so it did go wrong for him. Guess it makes sense :trout:

cardiffgiant

Awards

I still dont get the keeping it real goes wrong part......:think: the only guy that kept it real was the guy who punched him in the face....and now he's in trouble....okay, so it did go wrong for him. Guess it makes sense :trout:
i think we should all keep the when keepin it real goes bad bit to Chapelle .

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought a old fashioned stomp to the head was the way fights always happened. It isn't a ring with a ref...You knock someone down you better be prepared to keep him there. However, if a second person jumped in after the first one knocked him down, then that was a pussy move.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
If mr.mouthydrunkgit ends up dying then guess where mr.keepingitreal it gonna be, yes that's right he'll be mr.keeping-bubba-n-the-bros-happy-cause-im-his-bish-real

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought a old fashioned stomp to the head was the way fights always happened. It isn't a ring with a ref...You knock someone down you better be prepared to keep him there. However, if a second person jumped in after the first one knocked him down, then that was a pussy move.
agreed. Personally, there is a time for restraint and a time for all out thrashings...sometimes you have to continue the onslaught as insurance so to speak :). Jumping in however when a guy has had enough is just a weak b1tch move, like a stacked deck.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
It was to everyone. I think for him being drunk made him feel invincible. He had several friends too that he was saying if you want to fight me i got a bunch of guys to back me up.

Same thing for me, I just ignored it. I didn't feel like causing an issue.

Ironically they did not back him up in this case. I'm sure charges will be pressed. This wasnt just a simple fight, the guy probably wound up in the hospital.
Three things: I see the Dave Chapelle reference. 2) What is your defination/ understanding of a hate crime? 3) Once you realize that I might ponder at least heading to the station to add my piece.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't fight unless I have to and I only use the amount of force I need to end the situation but I have been in fights where that individual wasn't going to stop until they were knocked out or damn near dead.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Right, if you ever need to destroy someone, call them into the alley/ back yard where you are both alone. Most guys buckle without their peeps to back them up. And in court one-on-one is a harder to pursue due to lack of witnesses.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
This reminds me of the South Park episode.
LOL most things remind me of a South Park episode.

I think this guy is lucky he didn't get killed. People used to get killed for less in many moons ago. I don't understand kids these days. Two years ago, some kid sucker punched another kid in my class and ran behind me for protection. I wanted to let him get his a$$ kicked but he's lucky I had a duty to intervene. I don't understand people who start needless trouble.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
LOL most things remind me of a South Park episode.

I think this guy is lucky he didn't get killed. People used to get killed for less in many moons ago. I don't understand kids these days. Two years ago, some kid sucker punched another kid in my class and ran behind me for protection. I wanted to let him get his a$$ kicked but he's lucky I had a duty to intervene. I don't understand people who start needless trouble.
If I was that kid and I had to go to court for this beatdown, I would play the race/hate crime card.

Your honor, the guy was drunk and threatening, called me a N*. I feared bodily harm so I defended myself. I thought he was getting back up to do me more harm, so I put him down again with a kick.

:bruce2:

X

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Same here. I was expecting a story about a triple shot of Petron and a twist of lime.
Yes this thread was improperly labeled.

I say Reaper should be :banned: Well maybe not. Every forum needs a few t3wls!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established

You obviously haven't seen the Chapelle show :) I think Reaper got his idea from an episode where Chappele showed many cases where keepin' it real went wrong LOL

cardiffgiant

Awards
You obviously haven't seen the Chapelle show :) I think Reaper got his idea from an episode where Chappele showed many cases where keepin' it real went wrong LOL
I think people said mislabeled because they saw Chappelle. That's what my thinking was. BTW no offense but how can you call someone a kid or say these kids these days when you are 26?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I think people said mislabeled because they saw Chappelle. That's what my thinking was. BTW no offense but how can you call someone a kid or say these kids these days when you are 26?
Cardiff,

IW and myself are both teachers, there is a HUGE gap between 16, 26, and 28. For those in High School I am a dinosaur. You are whatever came before that. It is an unmistable difference.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Uh, ok yes to clarify this is reference from Chappelle. I thought it was a hilarious subject line to use for such a unique situation.

Sounds good ? I'd like to keep the crying to a minimum if possible.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Its all fun and games till someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

Lol, 'playa' I'm not gonna even 'front' per se..... You are the grandmaster at posting pictures. That's for sure.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

Stop overanalyzing the title. It is pissing me off.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
agreed. Personally, there is a time for restraint and a time for all out thrashings...sometimes you have to continue the onslaught as insurance so to speak :). Jumping in however when a guy has had enough is just a weak b1tch move, like a stacked deck.

Pistonpump/Jayyhawk-

What both of you fail to realize is when you have a fractured facial bone and unconscious from your head being stomped on, it is irrelevant if it was a b1tch/pussy move or not.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
LOL you make a good point but I work with 14-18 year olds. That's why motiv8er and I feel like we can say things such as "kids these days" or even "parents these days" in some cases. I was even saying that when I was a 22 year old rookie teacher and coach LOL.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pistonpump/Jayyhawk-

What both of you fail to realize is when you have a fractured facial bone and unconscious from your head being stomped on, it is irrelevant if it was a b1tch/pussy move or not.
no its not. you fvcked up, next time be smarter and 1. shut your mouth 2. watch who youre talking to 3. learn some defense 4. hire a bodyguard 5. dont put yourself in compromisable situations.

cardiffgiant

Awards
Cardiff,

IW and myself are both teachers, there is a HUGE gap between 16, 26, and 28. For those in High School I am a dinosaur. You are whatever came before that. It is an unmistable difference.
Hey good point I just thought about the difference in my life from 20s to 30s. You guys like teaching?I ask cause I did think about doing it.

cardiffgiant

Awards
You know what would be a really cool story if Reaperx keeps talking **** and he's the one that gets the next beatdown.

All because he was tryin to keep it real, at least in his own head that is.

cardiffgiant

Awards
Pistonpump/Jayyhawk-

Nobody fails to realize why you or someone else who dealt(I mean got abused by) with this drunk clown originally didn't throw his ass outta the party. Why?A b1tch move.punkass b1tch that is.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to cardiffgiant again.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Nobody fails to realize why you or someone else who dealt(I mean got abused by) with this drunk clown originally didn't throw his ass outta the party. Why?A b1tch move.punkass b1tch that is.

Well, I was enjoying myself and I didn't feel the need to compromise my enjoyment over something stupid like fighting. Any other question ?

A b1tch move. punkass b1tch that is ?

Your age says 36. Please be more pre-pubecent with the name calling. You've been watching too many 50 cent music videos on MTV.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
no its not. you fvcked up, next time be smarter and 1. shut your mouth 2. watch who youre talking to 3. learn some defense 4. hire a bodyguard 5. dont put yourself in compromisable situations.

penispump/cardiff,

Hey guys sorry I must have overestimated your intellegence so I'll take the blame for that. Let me spell it out to both of you in pre-school terms:

kid was talking trash to people. 6'6" african american punch him in the face. the SAME african american stomped on his head. the SAME african american was arrested. I just sat there and watched.....and no it is not my fault that I didn't do anything. It is not my problem.

Simple enough ?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i never said it was your problem. You were probably pissing your pants like the little girl that you are while the whole thing went down. Do you think that it was justified, the whole punch and stomp? btw go drink your energy drinks and drive your stupid looking dropped camry lol.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i never said it was your problem. You were probably pissing your pants like the little girl that you are while the whole thing went down. Do you think that it was justified, the whole punch and stomp? btw go drink your energy drinks and drive your stupid looking dropped camry lol.
OHHH SNAP! :ntome: :ntome: :ntome:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

Well, @ 6'6" and roughly 340lbs I have no problem admitting I would not want to fight someone like that. That is the same reason why I don't wind up in hospitals or have any record with the police. For how he got hurt I don't care, punch, stomp, kick, whatever.

Thanks for your concern about my car, since it was in an accident I actually bought myself a 2008 Audi A4 which I am pretty excited about so keep ripping on my old car.

By the way, what kind of car do you drive ? I thought you had a DUI before homie. Does that mean you don't have a drivers licence ?

Oh snap !

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn that was one big ass brotha! now with details the story changes a bit....dont you think, needled1ck?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
reaper aka needled1ck, go buy your so called girlfriend something expensive, maybe itll make you forget how shes banging other dudes and using your ass. and feel free to drink your noxplode to wash down my man chowder. stfu