Do you drink ?

Do you drink alcohol at all ?

• Total voters

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys drink at all ? I know most probably don't b/c of methyls but I figured I'd just put this out there.

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
I don't. Two reasons for this,

1, i get headaches if i drink.
2, i don't like the feeling of being drunk. even a little bit drunk.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I do, but not in line with the options of the poll. I have wine almost every day, a glass or two. Usually red, sometimes white. When I go out I drink very little if at all. Didn't used to be that way. In fact up until a year or so ago I often cleaned out the Jaegermeister taps at a few bars here. Got a little pissed when they ran out, caused a little rucus. They let me back in eventually.

After a real hard night of partying for a friend's bachelor party I just gave up on that level. A friend of mine found me passed out outside the club, apparently having blown all my chunks somewhere, and I have few memories of the night in general. After that I just dropped off real quickly on the drinking and dropped all other drugs in general. Nothing productive came out of it toward the end. It was fun for a good while but I just hit a wall with it and decided there were better things I could be doing with my nights out.

Besides, recovery takes too long these days. A hard night partying Friday or Saturday and I'm still not feeling 100% on Wednesday of the following week. Who needs that ****? Used to be a hard night partying on Friday meant waking up a little late on Saturday, knocking out a rail or two and then going right back at it and feeling 100% on Monday. That'd land me in the hospital these days.

I don't miss it at all.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
If I go a long time without drinking, when i have a drink it makes me sleepy

Really bootleg alcohol like Natural Light gives me headaches too..

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you guys drink at all ? I know most probably don't b/c of methyls but I figured I'd just put this out there.
What do you mean because of Methyls?. Do you think everyone just goes from cycle to cycle and are off till there next cycle?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, I enjoy going to a party or a bar an indulging. I didn't drink for most of my college years, but after my first break-up, I decided to go back on the prowl.

Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards
I don't touch a drip. When I go out with buddys, like to a party, I bring my gallon water jug with me. It's attached to my hip wherever I go.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I don't drink - but nothing to do with gains.

Family members that have ruined their lives is enough for me.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established

Was gonna post the same exact thing too, also adding health reasons to my list!

sp33dkillz

sp33dkillz

Awards
I drink maybe 2 or 3 times a year. Up until I really got serious about working out I went out and got hammered pretty often though.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i love getting hammered but don't do it as much these days. Normally just a saturday night i'll get get drunk rather then thurs - sunday benders like it was a year or two back.

onelife

onelife

Awards
I dont... i beat the hell out of myself in the gym and diet 24/7 and spend money on supps vitamins etc... just cant justify throwing it all away for booze

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

Yeah no doubt. There are more reason not to drink other than 'gains' in the gym. How about I don't drink because it hinders gains in life!