Is it just me, or...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
did finding out that Marion Jones was on gear make her a good bit more attractive? (with the exception of the snaggle tooth of course)

Although, she still doesn't beat my number one track and field star: Allison Stokke

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
did finding out that Marion Jones was on gear make her a good bit more attractive? (with the exception of the snaggle tooth of course)

Although, she still doesn't beat my number one track and field star: Allison Stokke

Beautiful

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you should have posted a pic of Marion if this thread is about her...lol everyone is going to post about Allison now lol.

I guess it did but then again she could just look better now and her crying and stuff...maybe that made her look hot. like damsel in distress lol. It didnt surprise me tho. Her clitoris must be big and juicy, bean anyone?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you should have posted a pic of Marion if this thread is about her...lol everyone is going to post about Allison now lol.

I guess it did but then again she could just look better now and her crying and stuff...maybe that made her look hot. like damsel in distress lol. It didnt surprise me tho. Her clitoris must be big and juicy, bean anyone?
I doubt it really changed in size too much. It's not like she's a female bodybuilder taking huge doses.

I was discussing with a friend how you could really screw over a pro athlete if you wanted...just make some transdermal test or fina and just slap it on them and run away and then say you saw them using gear and think they should be tested. They would be screwed. haha.