Halo 3/Rainbow six vegas

1. Halo 3/Rainbow six vegas

Just wondering who here plays either of those games online? i think we need to get an AM team goin! sorry trip since....well to put it lightly.....you suck and don't have a 360 i guess you can't play!

2. not to jack your thread and **** but hows halo 3? i liked the first two but not sure if i want to spend the money on something thats going to be basically the same damn thing. I hate when companys put out the same game with a new title to make more money...
    Genomyx
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    Just wondering who here plays either of those games online? i think we need to get an AM team goin! sorry trip since....well to put it lightly.....you suck and don't have a 360 i guess you can't play!
    ...... im too cool for that game anyway.....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

4. Quote Originally Posted by JakeVendetta View Post
    not to jack your thread and **** but hows halo 3? i liked the first two but not sure if i want to spend the money on something thats going to be basically the same damn thing. I hate when companys put out the same game with a new title to make more money...
    its cool bro i don't care about thread jacking. the graphics are real good and they have updated alot of the online multiplayer games thats basically what i looked for. i still prefer rainbow six vegas just cause its more real and i'm way better at it. halo 3 has alot of different online games like infection, capture the flag, VIP and sh*t like that.

5. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    ...... im too cool for that game anyway.....
    your just afraid i'll grenade your ass!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    your just afraid i'll grenade your ass!
    you'll do what in nycste's ass???
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

7. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    you'll do what in nycste's ass???

8. i did set myself up on that one.

9. i think the new metriod game looks sick!! and the new mario game......im a nintendo fan at heart i guess.......halo 3 looks nasty though.

10. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    i think the new metriod game looks sick!! and the new mario game......im a nintendo fan at heart i guess.......halo 3 looks nasty though.
    Me too i have a Wii and have mario party and all the other mario games too.

11. Halo 3 ftw, Id be down to play online and wreak havoc on you guys

12. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Halo 3 ftw, Id be down to play online and wreak havoc on you guys
    sweet bro, my gamertag is the same as my user name on here. i'm on every night usually. its a damn addiction!!!

13. nice Ill send ya a friend request the next time I jump on, just look for MrWhite023

14. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    nice Ill send ya a friend request the next time I jump on, just look for MrWhite023
    sweet bro i'll look for it!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2012, 01:52 AM
  2. Planning a trip to Vegas
    By canadian champ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-16-2004, 09:27 PM
  3. its all about halo and 5aa cyp..
    By rhatid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5