Halo 3/Rainbow six vegas

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering who here plays either of those games online? i think we need to get an AM team goin! sorry trip since....well to put it lightly.....you suck and don't have a 360:D i guess you can't play!

JakeVendetta

JakeVendetta

Board Sponsor
Awards
not to jack your thread and **** but hows halo 3? i liked the first two but not sure if i want to spend the money on something thats going to be basically the same damn thing. I hate when companys put out the same game with a new title to make more money...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Just wondering who here plays either of those games online? i think we need to get an AM team goin! sorry trip since....well to put it lightly.....you suck and don't have a 360:D i guess you can't play!
:mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :( :( ......:rasp: im too cool for that game anyway.....

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
not to jack your thread and **** but hows halo 3? i liked the first two but not sure if i want to spend the money on something thats going to be basically the same damn thing. I hate when companys put out the same game with a new title to make more money...
its cool bro i don't care about thread jacking. the graphics are real good and they have updated alot of the online multiplayer games thats basically what i looked for. i still prefer rainbow six vegas just cause its more real and i'm way better at it. :D halo 3 has alot of different online games like infection, capture the flag, VIP and sh*t like that.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i think the new metriod game looks sick!! and the new mario game......im a nintendo fan at heart i guess.......halo 3 looks nasty though.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
i think the new metriod game looks sick!! and the new mario game......im a nintendo fan at heart i guess.......halo 3 looks nasty though.
Me too i have a Wii and have mario party and all the other mario games too.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Halo 3 ftw, Id be down to play online and wreak havoc on you guys

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Halo 3 ftw, Id be down to play online and wreak havoc on you guys
sweet bro, my gamertag is the same as my user name on here. i'm on every night usually. its a damn addiction!!! :twisted:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
nice Ill send ya a friend request the next time I jump on, just look for MrWhite023