Jamie Eason: i want to do things to this girl that would make a hooker blush

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
dude, to cut for my liking. That's not how god made a woman.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
yea, and i'm not how god made men...so what's your point?

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
i dunno, women are suppose to be soft and curvy. I'm not talking I like the chubby chicks, but that's to manly for me. Sorry but he shoulders are nasty. She does have a nice ass tho.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
The only think I would ever hold against Jamie is maybe her face isn't quite perfect. Other than that, HG, you're insane :D

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
The only thing that I would guess would make a hooker blush would be sticking foreign objects up your ass, and maybe some sadist acts against your pennis.

Other than that Jaime is hawt, but not the hawtess. I prefer brunettes with long hair and a nice round bum that can take a pounding.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jamie isn't what I typically look for in a woman but damn she would be an exception any time or day of the week. All kinds of fine.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
The only think I would ever hold against Jamie is maybe her face isn't quite perfect. Other than that, HG, you're insane :D
The only thing I'd hold against her is my everything.

:hammer:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What's dikked.. is she hears this all day long from schmucks who wont ever get with her... and it kinda ruins the whole fan base side of things...:bruce2: LOL ok here goes

LEAVE JAMIE ALONE!! SHE'S NOT WELL RIGHT NOW!! LEAVE JAMIE ALONE!! hahahahahah

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
I Would Do Things To That Girl That Would Make Her Mother Cry...haha...

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I Would Do Things To That Girl That Would Make Her Mother Cry...haha...
Well if she is a mom, unlike Britney Spears, I am sure watching her daughter do any sexual interaction would make her cry????

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Id suck Saki from her ******* in front of my grandmother....

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well if she is a mom, unlike Britney Spears, I am sure watching her daughter do any sexual interaction would make her cry????
I would hope not, considering how old her daughter is.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Age is irrelevant. Other than people from the south, I am not sure who would like to see their off springs get down???
I'm not down to watch, but I'll be proud of my son if he manages to pull women like his old man... LOL

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Proud isn't the same as crying.
ya but they were talking about watching your offspring nail someone (or in some cases get nailed) and I was saying, I'd probably be tag teaming my son's 18 year old + girlfriend(s) with him.. LOL

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id suck Saki from her ******* in front of my grandmother....
:toofunny: ..dude i almost choked on beef jerkey when i read that...!!!

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ummm have you guys seen her new vid on bb.com? Wow, there is finally one good reason to go to that site. Wow wow wow...

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Ummm have you guys seen her new vid on bb.com? Wow, there is finally one good reason to go to that site. Wow wow wow...
Seen her in the gym SEVERAL times when I miss my morning workout and all I can say is WOW! :jaw:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
im calling bullsh*t on that one!!!!
Actually no dude, we're both from Texas, ironically the same area too. She has several gym memberships and this gym isn't her primary one but definately no BS here. Only know this cause a buddy of mine trains at her primary gym but never knew who she was. Even so, when she's there it's pretty late and I don't think anyone knows or cares, I don't make a big deal out of it.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually no dude, we're both from Texas, ironically the same area too. She has several gym memberships and this gym isn't her primary one but definately no BS here. Only know this cause a buddy of mine trains at her primary gym but never knew who she was. Even so, when she's there it's pretty late and I don't think anyone knows or cares, I don't make a big deal out of it.
i hope your an obsessed stalker,and rub your face on the equipment after she uses it.....:lol:

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
i hope your an obsessed stalker,and rub your face on the equipment after she uses it.....:lol:
HAHAHA oh man that would be creepy. :toofunny: Man I feel really weird staring her down when I see her there anyways but dude how can you not?! Too bad shes always there with someone else that isn't me. :icon_lol:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HAHAHA oh man that would be creepy. :toofunny: Man I feel really weird staring her down when I see her there anyways but dude how can you not?! Too bad shes always there with someone else that isn't me. :icon_lol:
He's a kewl guy thought I'm sure. As far as I'm concerned, just because a woman is with another guy, doesn't mean that 20 minutes later she wont be with me.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Not quite my type, but I'd still collect her pube shavings and use them as floss.