bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
she was out partying last night supposedly there are pics to proove it! lmao

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Watching Britney Spears' downward spiral is better than The Real World on MTV.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
My lady said, Britney was grubbing Sonic with her kids, then turned them over to K-Fed already....

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I remember awhile back she used to play off her lifestyle as a 'carefree girl who is just enjoying life'.......something along the lines of carpe diem or whatever.

Now she's just a crackhead.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
she used to be so hot now she is a has been

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm so sick of hearing about her...cant she just do us all a favor and go into hiding for, say...the next 60 years or so.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Yes, she's a dirty skank. Now it's time for the media/you to move on. Do we really need to see her blow her head off or something? Because that seems to be where this whole situation is heading.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Yes, she's a dirty skank. Now it's time for the media/you to move on. Do we really need to see her blow her head off or something? Because that seems to be where this whole situation is heading.
If she did that, then the media would be all over it x 100.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
who gives a sh*t about what she does, i mean really why is her, paris and lindsay lohan headline news??? isn't there something more important to talk about than some crack whores and american idol?

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
well when they arent being talked bout steroids are being busted

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
who gives a sh*t about what she does, i mean really why is her, paris and lindsay lohan headline news??? isn't there something more important to talk about than some crack whores and american idol?
Some people, a lot actually, like watching people fall from success. You don't hear about the guy or girl who got some fame, parlayed it into some cash, and made good for themselves because that doesn't help tabloid readers feel better about their crap lives.

I personally can't stand this ****. Jas123 is right, she's heading for an early death/suicide, and when that happens they'll crawl all over her body like they did with Anna Nicole. Autopsy pics on the web. It disgusts me. I don't honestly give a **** about Spears, but the way people seem to be partying over her slowly destroying herself is pretty ****ed up. Even maggots have the courtesy to wait until you die before they start feeding off of you.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get sick of hearing about her and the others just like the rest of you, but I think it's good for lots of people to see that wealth doesn't mean you will have a happy life.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
I wish I had the money she did and could party every night like her. That would be the life.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I wish I had the money she did and could party every night like her. That would be the life.
I wish I had the money she does so I could secure it in a nice, reasonable portfolia and live off of it for the rest of my life.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
I personally can't stand this ****. Jas123 is right, she's heading for an early death/suicide, and when that happens they'll crawl all over her body like they did with Anna Nicole. Autopsy pics on the web. It disgusts me. I don't honestly give a **** about Spears, but the way people seem to be partying over her slowly destroying herself is pretty ****ed up. Even maggots have the courtesy to wait until you die before they start feeding off of you.

ditto.

its annoying too that many of the people that obsess about celebrities are losers themselves..... darn hypocrites

AM07

Awards
  • Established
I wish I had the money she does so I could secure it in a nice, reasonable portfolia and live off of it for the rest of my life.
She has so much money that she could invest 30% of it and still have a **** load left over to party every day and night like a rock star for the rest of her life.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
ditto.

its annoying too that many of the people that obsess about celebrities are losers themselves..... darn hypocrites
I never got it. I have my favorite bands and actors and what not, but some people go insane over these people. If the entirety of Pink Flotd were to be wiped out in a plane crash tomorrow I'd feel bad, but I'm not gonna go nuts.

The princess Di thing is another one I don't get. People are nuts.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
I never got it. I have my favorite bands and actors and what not, but some people go insane over these people. If the entirety of Pink Flotd were to be wiped out in a plane crash tomorrow I'd feel bad, but I'm not gonna go nuts.

The princess Di thing is another one I don't get. People are nuts.
they have n-o l-i-f-e... i live with someone who is obsesses with celebrity news and other such useless things. pathetic. I could simply just be jealous because i dont get to sit on my butt and i have to go do 10 hour school days:smite:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
ditto.

Or that complain about them every chance they get. This tells me that all of you guys must be deeply submerged in the American media game i.e. you sit your days away in front of the TV, magazines or listening to the celeb style radio. It's amazing what you don't hear or know when you A) don't watch TV, B) Don't buy the paper C) Don't listen to commercialized radio.

I honestly just surf the net and work etc and don't hear about any of this until I look for it or hear about it on here.

You guys have a choice, you can choose to not partake in the mediahype....but then what would you do? What would you complain about then?

Be honest, you guys as well as myself like this stuff to a certain extent because it gives you something to talk about and something to relate to......no?

I hope you all find better days and things / conversation pieces in your lives so that you can talk about the good things instead of how much you "hate" and "can't stand" or "wish she / it would die".....

Love is a better way...the media helps you to become desensitized and callous of heart.

Much Love,

Neoborn

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Or that complain about them every chance they get. This tells me that all of you guys must be deeply submerged in the American media game i.e. you sit your days away in front of the TV, magazines or listening to the celeb style radio. It's amazing what you don't hear or know when you A) don't watch TV, B) Don't buy the paper C) Don't listen to commercialized radio.
Barely watch TV for this very reason: I hate what the news covers. I watch some TDC stuff and have the news on sometimes for background noise. The problem is you don't have to saturate yourself in the media to be drowned in this crap. It's all anyone talks about on the lobotomy box.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Barely watch TV for this very reason: I hate what the news covers. I watch some TDC stuff and have the news on sometimes for background noise. The problem is you don't have to saturate yourself in the media to be drowned in this crap. It's all anyone talks about on the lobotomy box.
True, I agree totally actually. I think we should all vote by what channels we choose to listen and view. They are catering to what people vote with their magazine buying / channel watching etc.

I don't get into any of it really, though I might cruise p.e.r.e.z h.i.l.t.o.n dot come now and then or t.m.z for teh juicy gossip but I guess the difference is, and why I love the web, that I choose what I want to hear / read / view etc not what "they" tell me to....

Fill your lives with all the love you can guys, it's a cold world out there......stay warm!

Much LOve,

Neoborn