Buttcrack, hot or not ?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I was having a discussion with my buddy about if this is hot or not.

There was a female sitting in front of us who was clearly not wearing any underwear. You could see quite a bit of her butt crack b/c her pants were so low.

We have been having an ongoing debate about this all day instead of doing work due to its urgency.............

So seeing a girl's buttcrack when she is sitting b/c she is not wearing any underwear...hot or not ?

I was going to do a poll, but the option is not working.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I dunno, what if it was Jessica Biel in that scenario ? ...............makes you think twice huh ?

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Completely depends on the girl.
agreed. i would consider it an amplifier.

Nasty girl with buttcrack=Super Nasty.
Jessica Biel with buttcrack = Super Hot.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still nasty no matter what they look like. I don't really care what they look like, they need to pull up their phuckin pants and stop thinking its cool to look like a slob!. I'm married though, and have been for a long time so maybe that changed the way I think...

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established

how's this?!?!?!?!? :sick:
Butt crack, not canyon. If you look close enough you can see Bear Gryls in there, giving advice on how to survive in cellulite canyon. No shortage of foraging I'm guessing.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Butt crack, not canyon. If you look close enough you can see Bear Gryls in there, giving advice on how to survive in cellulite canyon. No shortage of foraging I'm guessing.
:icon_lol:

I agree with the amplifier idea.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
ok, have to call bullsh!t here on reaper.

you rip on the goat thread for being stupid content on the forum and then go start a buttcrack thread. jk. LOL

buttcracks/goats (goat buttcracks).....it all makes the day a little better.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established

you rip on the goat thread for being stupid content on the forum and then go start a buttcrack thread yourself. jk. LOL

:rofl: nice!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

you rip on the goat thread for being stupid content on the forum and then go start a buttcrack thread. jk. LOL

Well either way it doesn't matter, because at the end of the day the only crack Reaper is getting is from a pipe....

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is HAWT!

I would fill that crack...
Ya bro no doubt.. thick chicks and even... buffallo chicks need lovin to! hahahaha

As far as the other 2, I'd make both their days by just looking at em, so you know... I mean... c'mon... lol!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

No Hank, there is no bullshlt needing to be called. Goats are irrelevant. They are farm animals. Anyone who even remotely has any type of sexual attraction needs to be put in a mental institute (I'm dead serious).

A woman's buttcrack is a 'real' male preference. Goats are not.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Hot or thin like girls, yes.

Fat walruses squeezing into tube tops and thinking they are hot, no.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trashy either way. The attractive part of the ass is the ass in its entirety and as a muscle. I don't know too many people who just enjoy a good buttcrack.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
As much as I like to admire and eat up ass, I hate when it hangs out of pants for some reason.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Showing the butt crack is not classy . . . but who says we're all looking for classy girls ? We gotta have our fair share of trashy chicks and these advertise who they are by showing the crack. I would only be interested in butt cracks from chicks that are at least a 7 on my rating scale.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
If Ferg didn't tweeze so much she would look so much happier instead of the witchy eyebrow look :S

I prefer more natural eyebrows...

Much Love,

Neoborn

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:wtf: neo? eyebrows?.....get a life lol.

the chick has to be a 10 for it to be hot. I think its trashy on just about any girl. I rather see the bottom of the crack then the top. and the chick has to have a tan. pale ass crack is just nasty....unless she's an 11.

EDIT: i said an '11' not age 11! lol.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Still nasty no matter what they look like. I don't really care what they look like, they need to pull up their phuckin pants and stop thinking its cool to look like a slob!. I'm married though, and have been for a long time so maybe that changed the way I think...
Tell that to her:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I think the true answer to this question is not actually the buttcrack itself, but if it is clean or not.

If it is clean=hot

If it is not clean=not hot

I think that pretty much answers the argument.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:wtf: neo? eyebrows?.....get a life lol.

the chick has to be a 10 for it to be hot. I think its trashy on just about any girl. I rather see the bottom of the crack then the top. and the chick has to have a tan. pale ass crack is just nasty....unless she's an 11.

EDIT: i said an '11' not age 11! lol.
I think we all know you meant an 11 year old 11.... LOL you dirty man!

Ribo68

Ribo68

Awards
That is HAWT!

I would fill that crack...
There absolutely should not be any such thing as a "size L",
or in her case "XXL" thong! Thong sizes should be kept to the S and M sizes only. I find it very amusing that this mammoth of a woman is concerned about panty lines or trying to look sexy but has ignored the fact that she is so enormous.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
There absolutely should not be any such thing as a "size L",
or in her case "XXL" thong! Thong sizes should be kept to the S and M sizes only. I find it very amusing that this mammoth of a woman is concerned about panty lines or trying to look sexy but has ignored the fact that she is so enormous.

That was an awesome post. I agree S/M should be it. If your larger, you probably shouldn't be wearing a thong.

This policy holds true for bikinis too.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
ferg's been known to bat both sides guys

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
she's no Melissa Dettwiller, now that chick's had way to much var

I'd tear that up bro... lol

(I also almost found it attractive in like 9th grade when this chick peed her pants at a party.. wierd I know, but it was sexy at the time)

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I'd tear that up bro... lol

(I also almost found it attractive in like 9th grade when this chick peed her pants at a party.. wierd I know, but it was sexy at the time)
seen any of her video's dude?

i friend of mine loves the bulked up chicks with razor ab's etc and showed me a couple of her "productions" he had

i didn't realsie that there's a hardcore crew of bodybuilding women who make these types of "productions" and these were'nt training videos i'm talking about:toofunny: