Musclemissions: HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS NUTJOBS?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Musclemissions: HAS ANYONE SEEN THESE NUTJOBS?

Anabolic Outlaw: Ex-Steroid Dealer Tells All!

these people are out of their friggin minds. bodybuilding is witchcraft and satanic...and the must turn us toward the light of god?

why isnt the DEA after religious fantatics like this?

Last edited:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
f'in hilarious...

...so you're bigronniecoleman, huh?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow, where do I subscribe to that magazine? :jaw:

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
EXPLITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!:toilet: :frustrate OH NOES!!!11ONETWO NOT A LIT MATCH OH MY EXPLITIVE EXPLITIVE!!!!!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't know if you guys know this or not, but Arnold Schwarzenegger Used A Form Of Sorcery During The Taping Of The Bodybuilding Documentary Film "Pumping Iron". True story. I saw it on that site. :thumbsup:

fit4life05

Awards
how retarted. at 40 seconds they mess up when try to read the "cryptic" message

ameature champion is also red, so there goes that

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how retarted. at 40 seconds they mess up when try to read the "cryptic" message

ameature champion is also red, so there goes that
Joe Weider has you so completely brainwashed that you THOUGHT amateur champion was also red, but it infact was not and therefore you are a satanist.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
:saw: <----------------- the only answer!

tattoopierced1

wow...these guys have too much time on their hands reading into this stuff.. clever marketing is all it is.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
sooo am i going to hell becuase of the gym?.???? im confused......i need salvation....

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It's not so much a cult as a mental illness.

-Loco BiO

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Oh well that's a bunch of pucking horseshlt. The title of this thread is:

'Has anyone seen this nutjobs ?' That kind of title made me think there would be cum shots or spunk shots something like that, which there isn't. Talk about false advertising.

I think what the title should have said is 'Has anyone seen this nutjob ?'...minus the 's'. That title would imply to me that there is a person who is a lunatic.

Jeez, it has been awhile since I've been this upset. I just got done taking tribulus and I think I'm going into 'roid rage.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh well that's a bunch of pucking horseshlt. The title of this thread is:

'Has anyone seen this nutjobs ?' That kind of title made me think there would be cum shots or spunk shots something like that, which there isn't. Talk about false advertising.

I think what the title should have said is 'Has anyone seen this nutjob ?'...minus the 's'. That title would imply to me that there is a person who is a lunatic.

Jeez, it has been awhile since I've been this upset. I just got done taking tribulus and I think I'm going into 'roid rage.
give me an effin' break. clown that *****

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
unfrigginbelievable!!

musclemission is a complete nutcase, hidden messages to distroy the world in weider publications is off the charts!!:fool2:

what's funny is that he has Adding comments disabled for all his videos on youtube, what a coward!

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
i just done some background checking on this nut job and his name is dennis bates and he's complete whack job, escaped from a mental institution and now writes books and beats off to bodybuilding publications in the name of research and religious crusading

i've attached a cover shot of one of his books, for a guy who hit the juice he's got a sad physique

if you wanna give the guy some stick here's his contact form
http://www.musclemissions.org/public/department6.cfm

Attachments

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
its not even worth the time to write to that fvcking moron! he'll just twist what you say into your defending the bb cult. yes we are gonna take over the world benching more than the average person! :smite:

this is the kind of person that says music and video games cause you to shoot ppl. cause ppl can't just be fvckin crazy annymore nope its the fvckin weightlifting, music, and video games.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Wow ! This guy has way too much time on his hands. What a loser, he needs some roids and heavy dumbells

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
Mama says Joe Weider is the devil :smite:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

For example:

'Yo man, chill out.', said Reaper to a someone getting upset.

Now if you look closely, Reaper said the word 'chill'. 'Chill' means cold. When you get too cold you get frostbite. When your whole body gets frostbite, you will die.

It is very clear that Reaper was telling the person to die.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
It's always very easy to point the finger at someone and say crazy, but first think of how some of you here may look to others!

1. Go to the gym to 'worship' everyday like going to your lil church

2. Your focus is completely on building up your body in a superficial way instead of working on Godly ways and doing good works

3. You commit your life and regime to many drugs and food again materialism

Some of you would most definitely look possessed to others.

Personally I see both sides of the fence it all sounds a little crazy to me.

I'm not knocking you guys but merely saying there are two sides to every story.

Is this thread about how crazy it sounds to you or how crazy this guy is?

Isn't love like that, you're blinded by it even when someone with an outside view goes "dood you're being fooled, she's not that great"? It's difficult to see a different way when you're so immersed in a different world.

Again alot of words to say both sides have points....I still think the answer is not to point the finger but to love.

I think Jesus left some very clear guidelines and words of wisdom that we can all use, if we so choose, to help each other be the best person we can be and get the most out of life.

Much Love,

Neoborn

P.S have you guys seen this?

Norma K VS Gods warrior :toofunny: (Can someone let me know what that tune is?)

LOL God's Warrior is a lil loopy ( Extremist Christian stuff )

Maybe she should give up her diet to God...honestly! :D

Oh my this lady is internet gold:

God Warrio Pt Deux

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Wow, just Wow.

I'm still trying to decipher if that was a joke? If not, they're not Christians, they're Radicals & Extremeists. That was really reaching. As far as gathering the words associated with red on the Gunter ad, they forgot "Amateur Champion".

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Ok, enough links already.

Don't sully our fair board with that riff-raff!