If you could punch one of these people..who would you pick?

who would you rather knock out?

• usher

Votes: 12 6.5%
  • rosie o'donell

Votes: 56 30.1%
  • dr. phill

Votes: 31 16.7%
  • tom cruz

Votes: 33 17.7%
  • justin timberlake

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • other...(please state)

Votes: 43 23.1%

• Total voters
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
we all know there is a world full of people you just wanna beat the sh*t out of.....here's your chance to vent..

i think if i could punch one person repeatedly into a bloody mess i choose...............

.....USHER

now your turn...

Last edited:
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
rosie is a chick and we could hit up some buffets together nawwwwmean?

dr phil, eh he's old, im not a big bully...the guy might have some meds he could give me

tom cruise...douche but as long as he doesnt look at me funny!

timberlake is alright as long as i dont have to hear that whiney b1tch voice he has!

USHER! get the f#*!@ outta here id like to flatten his nose out even more...thinks he's the sh1t. he'd probably put up the most fight anyway

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Usher is a good one. Althogu after seeing this guy on Cribs i'd have to say id like the bash Lil John.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol.....lil john. Well he said---->

haha id like to crack him just to knock those shades off his face. he is always wearing those things!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
lol.....lil john. Well he said]

haha id like to crack him just to knock those shades off his face. he is always wearing those things!
Not to mention that damn cup him and his butty boys are always carrying around.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Bill O'Reilly, I don't hate him like most people do because I understand his frustrations and what he is trying to say. But every now and then he needs to be punched in the face especially after comments like this :

"And I couldn't get over the fact that there was no difference between Sylvia's restaurant and any other restaurant in New York City. I mean, it was exactly the same, even though it's run by blacks, primarily black patronship."

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
It's too hard to just pick one, so I'll say everyone but me...well, I'm so hateful, I would probably punch myself also.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
oops almost forgot........Lindsey Lohan......i would repeatedly punch her face in.

raider1

raider1

Awards
I like to smash the face of that ass... Dr. Phil !! Just let me get one good punch in... GRRRRRRRRRR:rant:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I would punch her while banging her
That is what a d0nkey pUnch is for...

d0nkey pUnch - Banging a girl doggy style and then moments before you cum, you stick your d1ck in her ass, and then punch her in the back of the neck. The blow to the neck will stun the muscles in the female's ass, which will constrict the penis and give you a tremendous orgasmic experience when you ejaculate.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Anywho, if I am going to go around punching peeps in the grill, I would have to compose a list who I wouldn't punch.

However, first on my list would be Todd Bertuzzi, I might have to go SAW or Hostel on his punk ass though, but next in line would proally be Bill Belichick.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I just got out of the techno thread. I would like to punch a techno Dj in teh face.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
That is what a d0nkey pUnch is for...

d0nkey pUnch - Banging a girl doggy style and then moments before you cum, you stick your d1ck in her ass, and then punch her in the back of the neck. The blow to the neck will stun the muscles in the female's ass, which will constrict the penis and give you a tremendous orgasmic experience when you ejaculate.
I'd rather give her a blumpkin

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
animalkr4k3r and reaperx :D and others that i cant remember now

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Rosie O'Donnell...:nutkick: hypothetically speaking of course ;)

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I would punch Tripdog. Not because I don't like him, but that sh1t would be bananas....

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i heard that every time that you punch Trip , chuck norris cries

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I would like to punch or mushroom stamp Tyra Banks on her fivehead.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
. . . and we all know that chuck norris never cries ;)

JakeVendetta

JakeVendetta

Board Sponsor
Awards
I dont hit girls, but i think rosie odonell hardly counts.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Karen Tandy- DEA administrator

[embed]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/55/Karen_Tandy_offical_photo.jpg/200px-Karen_Tandy_offical_photo.jpg[/embed]

manish disgusting looks similiar to hillary, with the ingorance of geore dubyah, and the obnoxious dyke factor of rosie o donnel

sp33dkillz

sp33dkillz

Awards
I had to pick other. The majority of people I'd like to punch are on that list. I couldn't pick just one. I'd save timberlake for last though, cause after I was done I'd donkey punch his g/f. Jessica Beil :woohoo:

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Karen Tandy- DEA administrator

manish disgusting looks similiar to hillary, with the ingorance of geore dubyah, and the obnoxious dyke factor of rosie o donnel
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why can't we just jump em all and call it good? :head:

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Osama. . .and after I am through, one of his cronies can wipe the remains up with his turbin. :shoot:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to have to go with other now that I think of it.

I'd like to line up the skin heads and KKK members just for thinking they are better than another person based on the color of their skin.

Also, I think out of the group, Rosie would probably put up the best fight...she's got a lot of weight behind her punches.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
thats fukced up! personally, I'd have my way with her :D
oh yeah me to but then i'd give her a liverpool kiss (head butt). i'm sick of reading about her in the papers everyday.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id like to knock RA's lights out to show the banana cult they picked the wrong bodyguard. lol. and he likes to challenge serm use in PCT....:hammer: lol.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to fist-fck Paris Hilton and punch her uterus and cervix repeatedly so that she can never procreate.....did I go too far LOL