Flex Wheeler calls B.S on Olympia 2007

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
As soon as i saw muscletech were naming sponser i knew the result was pretty much done and dusted, along with the biggest crook of them all joe weider, the comination was going to be very hard to beat if not impossible

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I was sweating for Jay, but "hands down" I don't know about. He was only off for about 1/2 the pre-judging. He stepped on wet but he cleaned up pretty good during the rest of the pre-judging. From the front Jay owned victor all the way around. From the back victor definitely had jay in thickness and shreds. But jay was also wide as a truck from the back.

Jay's win may have been political in nature, but I don't think it was any more serious than "tie goes to the runner".

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I was sweating for Jay, but "hands down" I don't know about. He was only off for about 1/2 the pre-judging. He stepped on wet but he cleaned up pretty good during the rest of the pre-judging. From the front Jay owned victor all the way around. From the back victor definitely had jay in thickness and shreds. But jay was also wide as a truck from the back.

Jay's win may have been political in nature, but I don't think it was any more serious than "tie goes to the runner".
It's all a load of crap anyway. It's not objective judging. If it were they'd be out there with calipers and lasers and stuff, measuring and checking everything.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
It's all a load of crap anyway. It's not objective judging. If it were they'd be out there with calipers and lasers and stuff, measuring and checking everything.
LOL. The thought of that has me pissing my pants.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
LOL. The thought of that has me pissing my pants.
Kind of like a high tech horse show. They get weighed, measured, walked around the stage by a handler, and then turned loose to nail some hottie on stage.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Kind of like a high tech horse show. They get weighed, measured, walked around the stage by a handler, and then turned loose to nail some hottie on stage.
the way they loaded up on all sorts of chems i really don't think they'd be able to rise to the occasion

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Why do so many people bash on Joe Weider? Why do people call him a crook?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Why do so many people bash on Joe Weider? Why do people call him a crook?
joe weider came up with some really crap supplements in the mid - late 80's that were really useless but promoted them in his publications like muscle & fitness as being the greatest supps out and that all the pro's used them to achieve greatness

there were products like frac, inosine and his anabolic mega packs that were just sh*t but lots of newbs including myself bought into the hype and just got ripped off badly, eventually people stopped using weider supps as you can see they not commonly found anymore but back in the day they were everywhere!!

he set the template for companies like muscletech that are still doing the same to this very day

he also had images of him drawn that showed he had a decent physique but in reality he looked like crap!

his publications were just glossly brochures for his crap range of supps