Top 10 At Mr.o 2007. Wtf?!!!!!!

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
I think this will really hurt professional bodybuilding. It just shows you that names win contests and not bodys. Im absolutely disgusted at how the judging went. Just my .02.

10. DAVID HENRY
9. JOHNNIE JACKSON
8. GUSTAVO BADELL
7. SILVIO SAMUEL
6.MELVIN ANTHONY
5. DENNIS WOLF
4.RONNIE COLEMAN
3.DEXTER JACKSON
2.VICTOR MARTINEZ
1.JAY CUTLER

Now, here's my top 10. Please take into account that Im a HUGE Coleman fan, but he just looked horrible last night. I think Jay was way off, but his insane mass and the way he dried out so quickly was enough for anywhere from 3rd-5th. Victor was first and first by a long shot in my opinion. His symmetrical and huge. He looked dry, hard, and his back was vastly improved. Wolf was definately the most improved and to me, he and Melvin were the 2 with most dramatic V-taper. I think Silvio and Wolf both have very good chances of winning a sandow in the next 5 years.

1. VICTOR MARTINEZ
2. DENNIS WOLF
3. JAY CUTLER
4. DEXTER JACKSON
5. MELVIN ANTHONY
6. RONNIE COLEMAN
7. SILVIO SAMUEL
8. JOHNNIE JACKSON
9. GUSTAVO BADDELL
10. DAVID HENRY

What does everyone think about the official top 10?
and my top 10?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Martinez
2. Jackson
3. Cutler

Don't care about the rest.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
martinez
jackson
cutler
wolf
ronnie
melvin
samuel
henry
harris

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I think this will really hurt professional bodybuilding. It just shows you that names win contests and not bodys. Im absolutely disgusted at how the judging went. Just my .02.
:toofunny:

The fact that there is professional bodybuilding is hilarious. And it has always been about names, nothing new here.

And I think the freakish figures of these guys and the amount of gear they use would hurt more than anything.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
yeh I agree ugab, I was pretty disgusted at how everything turned out, not that it was suprising at all, but still...

Vic
Dex
Wolf
Jay

That is how the top 4 should've went...I thought Dex looked amazing, but Vic just has too much mass on him to warrant him being ahead...Dex will never change though, which is cool --- he is comfortable with 3-5 every year..

Jay is big, but symmetry is something he has none of, he is so disproportionate and his abs are just gross to even look at.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Martinez
2. Jackson
3. Cutler
4. Wolf
5. Melvin

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
1. Vic
2. Dex
3. Wolf
4. JoJ
5. Harris
6. Cuts
7. Melvin
8. Henry
9. Silvio
10. Gustavo

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Vic
2. Dex
3. Wolf
4. JoJ
5. Harris
6. Cuts
7. Melvin
8. Henry
9. Silvio
10. Gustavo
nice to see you apprieciated jj and harris' physiques :thumbsup:

you are probably right about ronnie not being in the top 10 too, SYMMETRY? I see youve judged mainly on aesthetics...the way it should be imo. who looks nice, not just the biggest.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
nice to see you apprieciated jj and harris' physiques :thumbsup:

you are probably right about ronnie not being in the top 10 too, SYMMETRY? I see youve judged mainly on aesthetics...the way it should be imo. who looks nice, not just the biggest.
Exactly...I don't think Harris gets the props he derserves because of his age...

IMO, Ronnie was pathetic, his worst showing in a decade.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Victor, jay, dexter, wolf

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly...I don't think Harris gets the props he derserves because of his age...

IMO, Ronnie was pathetic, his worst showing in a decade.
i agree. harris is now one of my favorite bodybuilders. Ive seen offseason pics of his back......crazy!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Harris is huge... he was taking some fan pics in front of our booth... his back is MASSIVE

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
ronnie, jay and the x-man :D

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
most intimidating, as in biggest dude, probably tony cuz hes so tall, I'm 6'3 so we're similar height wise, but the other guys were obviously shorter