First post, looking for some guidance.

mrpaseo

Awards
Hello all, I hope I'm posting in the correct area. I am new to this site and found it with a web search. I have an opportunity and need some guidance and recommendations from the knowledgeable people out there.

My opportunity is simply this, I will be in Iraq for 15 months starting next month, with these deployments we have access to healthy food and unlimited bottled water (Not the last two times, but this time I should have good food at least three meals a day). Also, lots of gym time. So, the opportunity has crossed my path, what I need is some guidance on supplements and routines etc.

So, ask away, I'll answer any and all questions to the best of my ability, or take suggestions on what I should read or where I should go (If I am at the wrong place).

A little about me, as you can tell I am military, Army to be more specific. I have over 15 years active duty so I am no stranger to exercise. I have to admit, I have never been in GREAT shape, but I havn't been to far from the path (After all I have 15 years in the Army of which the last 8 years I was assigned to an Infantry battalion). I would classify myself as an endomorph (not sure if I'm spelling that correctly).

My goals are to put on some muscle, then trim down, then keep the fat off and maintain the muscle. I do not want to balloon up though so I need lean muscle to add on. Then I would like to attack the fat after a few months of adding muscle.

My current plan for supplements is:
Fish Oil
TriFlex
CE2
NO2 Black
T3

(All supplements are flexible if your advice makes since).

So, what are your questions/comments/advise?

Thanks,
Ray