• What's an Ipod??

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Just a question, but am I the only one who has the urge to throw my TV out the window and shoot the neighbors youngest child when I see the new Ipod Nano commercial where the girl is singing that STUPID song and a hand keeps removing different color Ipods. I hate it so much!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:blink: holy test batman! ..............................dam i wanna see it now....

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I guess I'm very lucky since I haven't seen it. :)

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
I do! Maybe not the shooting people part, but that song feels like someone taking a Nano-sized chainsaw to my head.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I do hate it. But in general I hate almost all commercials and most TV programs. I only put up with a TV for the occasionaly movie on HBO, Dirty Jobs, Mythbusters and a couple other random Discovery and Science Channel programs. And news, though I hate most news programs too and most of what they cover a la Britney, Anna Nicole, O.J., etc.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
does someone have a link to it on Yootoob?

Much Love,

Neoborn

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
I don't pay attention to TV much, but my g/f absolutely hates that commercial.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I don't mind it...it's just a commercial, plus the new nano look sweet.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I liked it the first time i saw it, after seeing it a million times I cant stand it. I will not, however, resort to throwing anything at my new 50inch Plasma!

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
I will not, however, resort to throwing anything at my new 50inch Plasma!
Gotta love the 50" plasma. When I was buying my TV, I about bought a 42", but after I saw the 50", I couldn't go smaller.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I am sure I hate it. But I pretty much only watch crap on my DVR, so I just FWD through the commercials.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I hate the new Nano. It is just fugly.

I dig the new iPod Touch though.
Cool concept, I think it will do better than the iphone myself. But they have to get the memory up before I upgrade. My 30 gig is already full.