Mr Olympia

DRAKE

Awards
IS IN 4 DAYS! JAY OR RONNIE GUYS? OR WHO ELSE?
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF ITS GOING TO BE TELEVISED ADN WHAT CHANNEL IT WILL BE ON CAUSE I CANT FIND OUT:bb:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if it's being televised. Probably a live stream. For some reason I always pull for Ronnie, lightweight baby!

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Being that we are both Texans, I might be a little biased but I think it would be nice to see Ronnie comeback and win one last time. However I hope the best man wins!
:bb3:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Everyone thinks Jay cutler is going to do it again, and they are probably right.

I'd like to see Victor or Toney take the title tho.

DRAKE

Awards
im goin for ronnie, but on the bsn site, in the interview of him, he looks OUT of it, but i want ronnie to get number 9 def, and melvin anthony should be pretty entertaining

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to see it go to Toney, I think he and Victory are the best mix of both worlds

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
I hope its streaming or televised. I like looking at Markus Ruhls jacked up grille.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
I know there was allready a larger thread but atleast this one is current. The O is only days away and wow, I'm pretty stoked! Every year is the "Best Olympia yet" but I'm really stoked for this one! I wanna see how massive my boy Ruhl is this year! RUUUUHL!!!
:bb3: