Mr Olympia

1. Mr Olympia

IS IN 4 DAYS! JAY OR RONNIE GUYS? OR WHO ELSE?
    DOES ANYONE KNOW IF ITS GOING TO BE TELEVISED ADN WHAT CHANNEL IT WILL BE ON CAUSE I CANT FIND OUT:bb:

2. Not sure if it's being televised. Probably a live stream. For some reason I always pull for Ronnie, lightweight baby!
    •   

3. bb.com has a webcast going.

4. Being that we are both Texans, I might be a little biased but I think it would be nice to see Ronnie comeback and win one last time. However I hope the best man wins!
    :bb3:

5. Everyone thinks Jay cutler is going to do it again, and they are probably right.

I'd like to see Victor or Toney take the title tho.
    •   

6. im goin for ronnie, but on the bsn site, in the interview of him, he looks OUT of it, but i want ronnie to get number 9 def, and melvin anthony should be pretty entertaining

7. I would love to see it go to Toney, I think he and Victory are the best mix of both worlds

8. I hope its streaming or televised. I like looking at Markus Ruhls jacked up grille.

9. I know there was allready a larger thread but atleast this one is current. The O is only days away and wow, I'm pretty stoked! Every year is the "Best Olympia yet" but I'm really stoked for this one! I wanna see how massive my boy Ruhl is this year! RUUUUHL!!!
    :bb3:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mr. Olympia 2007
    By AM07 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 09:01 AM
  2. Ronnie Coleman Wins 8th Mr. Olympia
    By MadJimF in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-19-2005, 04:12 PM
  3. Drug testing in Mr. Olympia